SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Mind linking? I can't find it. I assume the one with official stuff doesn't have it, as the stuff i'm looking for is all from leaks
That's quite some lazyness but i feel generous
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...n-information-currently-no-datamines.3710011/

specifically also being compiled here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ijn8Im8kU0QnjNyi3AJ6a5feM/edit#gid=1990389912

By the way something I wanted to mention that went under the radar and has near 0 smogon-implication but will make a lot of VGC enthusiasts happy is that going through the TM lists I've noticed that

*Ally switch is gone*

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Potential Dudunsparce stats, given middling IVs;

115 / 90 / 75 / 80 / 75 / 45 (480)

Seems to be the realm of what it will have, maybe a bit less on the special offenses/defenses, i just assume roughly 20 IVs in each but the total BST is probably right giving it a +65 bst from base form.
I really thought that when they made Dunsparce's evo a meme they'd at least give it like, 550 BST like Ursaluna to counteract the fact that it's bigger Dunsparce that's still base Normal. Le sigh... :psysad:

It lasts forever. Once a Paradox mon gets a stat boost, that boost is always present. Even if the Pokémon faints or you release it, the boost remains. Its even possible that you have the boost with you, but not the Pokémon the boost was applied to.
So to my understanding is that when a paradox mon gets the boost through that item for the first time, that boost remains active throughout the entire course of the battle? Even switched out or revived from faint? That's sick af ngl..

It's allegedly Bisharp's evo's ability

By the way something I wanted to mention that went under the radar and has near 0 smogon-implication but will make a lot of VGC enthusiasts happy is that going through the TM lists I've noticed that

*Ally switch is gone*
So let me get this correct because theres something im missing.

Let's say bisharps evolution ends up having like base 80 speed (to say something) and base 135 attack (to say something). You are telling me that if you send Bisharps evo into battle as your 6th mon you get an automatic plus 5 Attack and can spam scarf knock offs?

The impression I get from having watched quite a bit of this stream is that they’re just not very good at Pokémon, lol
He could've easily beaten Sandy Shocks had he just baited it into using Discharge on Quaquaval and then switching to his Volt Absorb Wattrel, which he could've use the two turns it would faint on to revive his Great Tusk and one-shot it.

I was yelling at the screen for like 30 minutes lol

Let's say bisharps evolution ends up having like base 80 speed (to say something) and base 135 attack (to say something). You are telling me that if you send Bisharps evo into battle as your 6th mon you get an automatic plus 5 Attack and can spam scarf knock offs?
the stat increases say "slightly" so its like a raw number multiplier/addition than the usual attack stages.

Again, am I missing something or this just happens when you send Bisharps evo as your last mon?

+5 252 Atk Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 304-358 (100 - 117.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Imagine that it gets only 80 base speed. With scarf, it outspeeds almost the entire non scarfer metagame. It doesn't need setup. It just comes and starts cleaning.

It probably works similar to how Beat Up works, or is a similar gimmick.

I would also like to remind everyone that Bisharp doesn't learn Knock Off naturally, so until Pokémon Home, Kingambit will be running Throat Chop.

Great Tusk, funnily enough, does learn it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 7)