Season V Farm League - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opponent timed out... his internet messed up or something

I gave rematch since only 7 turns in and won rematch (he used different team i was to lazy to switch)
gg

I give up.
Each week I have an oppenents that do not give me an answer, or cannot play when I'm up. Having a different timezone make it difficult.

You can remove me from the list.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After a long time of inactivity, my opponent completely missed our scheduled day, logged in the next day saying he could play immediately (I was offline and it was 6am) and then does not even wait for me to log in before leaving again without even attempting to schedule a proper time. Activity post. :<

a fairy

I’ll be at PAX East! Will you?
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Sorry I didn't post earlier, but the round was generated between Nicolas Cage's and GemOftheDay's posts. That means anything after the post by the One True God will not affect matchups. Sorry GemOftheDay, you get to sit around for another week, and Ash Borer's win will be in numbers only and not affect any matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)