Sellin Slowpoke Tail

Your drawing style is so amazing. I want to learn to draw like that so bad. And your Machamp is hilarious (if it was steroids).

Poor wooper. Everybody loves teh mudkipz but no time for shoop da wooperz.

Nice work though. Cheers me up when I'm down.

*Cursing Grotle*
Holy crap that is so awesome. Your way of expressing emotions is just... phenomenal. It's reminds me of the animation style used in Ren and Stimpy.

So were you born with these Godly powers, or did you have to sell your soul to obtain them? D:

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST BUT I HAVE BEEN FIRING HOT OVALTINE OUT OF MY ASS ALL DAY AND I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR FUCK BALLS TITS SHIT

Okay, sorry.
Requests soon.

Your art is pretty amazing. Beautiful even. Considering I've been sitting on the floor looking through this, I was quite literally rofling, a lot. Cursing Grotle really hit home for me, lmao. Omanyte was so precious, too. Pretty much made my day. *hug*

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Phew, turns out it was just a stomach virus, so I should poo it all out by the weekend. Speaking of weekend, I'm working through this one so I'll be on the train back and fourth and I can doodle some requests that I owe you guys. Here's some Pchat doodles (a friend colored the quagsire) and an updated list, but please don't add more soon. It's pretty like, huge ;0;
Thanks for all the support guise!

TO DO:
Nidoking and Giovanni
Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle with those pointy anime sunglasses
Erika smoking pot redo
Cutoff Slowpoke tail
Machoke slave
Dragonite losing to Salamence in a game of chess
Whailord
Arcanine
Steampunk Metagross
Kyogre
Wobbuffet
Slaking
Feraligatr
Homesick Clefairy w/ moon
Torterra

The Doduo reminds me of those puffy things in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's island. Wonderful. Does this mean you won't do an Espeon? If you're overwhelmed or don't want to, I'm not the kind of person to give people hell over stuff, generally haha.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
ASDF

Sorry, just added the Espeon. I'll probably do some sketchbook drawings in the next couple days and post them up here. After that, I'll do outlines and color in PShop.

Fffffff busy week, kids. I'll see what I can do. Thank you again for all the comments and everything!

OKAY ITS ALL FIXED ESDRKGUZAHEEERWH

Also! I will try to do some avatars for you guise LATER AT SOME POINT. Been really busy lately.
I don't think I've woken up earlier than noon in like four months,
and now I have to get up at like 6AM on weekends and it blows HUGE THROBBING COCKHOLES.

Wow, by now it's redundant to say, but you are an amazing artist! I love the gritty, realistic, gross, and beautiful style of your drawings! It reminds me of animated shows like Ren & Stimpy or The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. My favorite drawings from you so far are the depressed Omanyte, the farting Girafarig, and Mamoswine.

Be at drawing, writing, painting or playing, every single person have a style. But yor Quagsire have ALL of them. Seriously, i dont see a so cool draw since... well much time.
My congratulations (you took cartoons spot in my heart (or almost))

Edit: can you avatar-size it and allow me to use it? x.x

OMG I'm so depressed that I wasn't here to tell you how freaking awesome your style is!!! Honestly...GREAT...STUFF!! I can't tell you how funny the Primeape comic was haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)