Shoddy Sprite packet made of fan made scratch sprites: looking for contributors

Really digging that Charizard as well, and Arcanine looks like he's strutting around like he owns the place.

And yes, that Infernape is giving us all the finger!

I like alot the idea, but i do not know how to sprite, i'd love to help with this in all my free time, but how can i make a sprite from scratch?? do i need to draw them and scan them?? or do i have to use paint or something else??
´
by the way, mastadi, you should use Ö/ö over :O, looks better, just a suggestion xD

Hi,
I made a few more sprites.
Now I have cleffa, electrode(, magnemite), magnezone and jumpluff...
I'll post them when I got some more time.
I also want to take blissey and porygon on me, if that's possible.

edit: finished the blissey (wow he was a bitch to make :p)

no backsprites Fuzzberry, unless your going to do all of them because nobody makes backsprites unless they have to.

Do you already have backsprites that you want put in?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

All of them are pixel overs, but the last three are larger ones that have been resized and they seem to look different to the unresized Chatot. Feel free to use them anyway though.

no backsprites Fuzzberry, unless your going to do all of them because nobody makes backsprites unless they have to.

Do you already have backsprites that you want put in?
Naw, I'm really bad at backsprites. I was just wondering. ^_^; If I find the time, though, I may just have to learn how to make them. Maybe.

I'm going to edit this post with my Swampert once I've revised it and made the shiny. It's over in the spriting thread now, open to C + C.

EDIT: "Final" version of my Swampert, as promised.

I would love to be a part of this. However, I have one major problem with scratching Pokemon sprites.

I can never get them facing the right way. I'm terrible at it. I'm not an artist so I don't know much about perspective or how to achieve it.

If anyone has any tips, I would be REALLY grateful indeed. The whole facing out of the screen thing. Everything I try seems to just be facing straight left.

my porygon z is finished too :)

the other new ones I forgot to post are: magnezone (couldn't decide between those 2),jumpluff and blissey

edit: just new ones: dugtrio + gengar

This Froslass is 100% scratched by me. I'm actually surprised it came out this well; I had to go through about 10 different poses for the tail before I came up with one I liked at least a little... Anyway, criticism is cool but the main reason I'm posting it is because I'd like to contribute to this project. Hopefully my sprite is up to snuff.

wow nice psrite djona... but the arms seems a little bit weard though.

here is the next pokemon: starmie.
Thought he was ver difficult but turns out he's isn't :)

hope you like it

and forgot to put the electrode and cleffa here too:

enjoy :)

those are great, but i have a question, can i use this scratches freely on other sites, or for anything? or you have copyright® lol....or i must credit every guy who made them?

Sprites to be used in the packet need to match the 4th gen art style regarding size. However big the official sprite is, that's how big the new sprite should be. Otherwise, it looks like the sprite was meant for an older game or the pokemon is bigger than it's supposed to be.

And that froslass has frog-mouth and a midget wing.

@pastel: the artists themselves decide how they want their artwork to be used, and I believe Nintendo has the legal copyright on the creatures depicted, and of the names of the creatures.

Sprites to be used in the packet need to match the 4th gen art style regarding size. However big the official sprite is, that's how big the new sprite should be. Otherwise, it looks like the sprite was meant for an older game or the pokemon is bigger than it's supposed to be.

And that froslass has frog-mouth and a midget wing.

@pastel: the artists themselves decide how they want their artwork to be used, and I believe Nintendo has the legal copyright on the creatures depicted, and of the names of the creatures.
so your saying, you can't use my Typhlosion?

Isn't the thyplotion big enough since he is bending forward?
that was gonna be my next question to.^^

and actually it was the size, it still is in the width, but i made it little bit shorter (in the length).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)