Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am participating in an event this Friday-sunday, and I really need a lilligant with HP: Fire (70). My action replay broke, so I can't just breed a new one since I'd be unable to check the IVs,(and consequently I also can't just "make" one). Timid, either ability, I can do the EVs(max SpAtk/Spd if someone already has one trained), preferably named Dryad.

I would greatly appreciate this, and unfortunately I need it relatively soon; I don't have a huge window to trade. I don't mind if it's RNG'd/cloned, but unfortunately I don't have much to offer.

I'm starting to EV train my first team and I'm wondering if there's anyone out there with a spare Power Bracer? If so it would be greatly appreciated.

I need help with a Trade evolution. You can clone the mon if want as payment. But that is about all I can offer. VM or PM if you are intrested. Please and thank you.

Well been awhile since ive logged on these forums and i wanted to get back into RNG after like a year so at the moment i am looking for a good IV'd dream world bagon. I also need to trade evolve 3 pokemon. and lastly i am looking for a timid hp fire 70 shiny latias and latios.

Vm me if you can help with any of these requests please. I can offer stuff from my old trading thread in my signature. If you find something you want out of it just vm me dont post in it.

Edit: Helped with the trade evolution now just need the other 2 requests done

If you are using a DS lite, you have to setup the primary DNS for each game seperately. Otherwise we don't know what could have gone wrong.

On DS/DS Lite, the wi-fi configuration are on the main screen of the game (the same one where you continue your game, just scroll down)

It should work like always: When using a DS lite, enter "NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS" in the main menu, deactivate "Auto-obtain DNS" and set your primary DNS to the one given in the Pokecheck site. 091.121.021.220, we assume.

Mudkip Wanted

Hiya guys first time posting on here so lets give it a go.

I'm playing Soul Silver (So 4th Gen) and I'm looking for a Mudkip at level 1, No EVs, not to worried about IVs at the moment as long as their legit and would be nice to have it with Adamant nature but again not a problem if it isn't just the first two things is all I'm really looking for.

I haven't Got alot to offer in trade for the moment, but what I do have is a choice of two Dratini

Dratini #1
is a Level 1 Dratini hatched from and egg in Goldenrod city on Feb. 25, 2013. No EVs, Don't Know the IV's and has a Hasty Nature. I should note that the this Dratini was bred for the use in LC tire (We play that at home very fun).

Dratini #2
Is also a Level 1 Dratini hatched from and egg in Goldenrod city on Feb. 27, 2013. No EVs, Don't Know the IV's and has a lonely Nature. Like the other Dratini, this Dratini was also bred for the use in LC tire.

If this catches you eye give me a PM and my Friends Code is: 3569 0719 3048

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

You can merge any Kyurem with any of the two dragons. The resulting mon is still Kyurem and keeps all its EVs, IVs and shininess.

Rate My Team

Hello, I'm having a hard time deciding a team for Soul Silver Battle Tower. Could you check my team out and comment it please? You help will be appreciated :)

----The team----

Does anyone have a Female DW Riolu/Lucario I can use for breeding? I don't care about IVs or nature. I'll give you a credit at my shop for one. =)

EDIT: Nvm, just got one off Pokecheck.

I am looking for help on getting some Pokemon for my Black2 game, pokecheck is not working for me at all, so contact me so I can give a list of Pokemon that I want (I prefer legit, but pokecheck is better then nothing).

ok so are all the competetive pokemon players on black and white 2? or the original? i have white the original and I was wondering if i should buy white or black 2 because i really want to get into competitive pokemon. please send me a message or wutever! thanks in advance

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
ok so are all the competetive pokemon players on black and white 2? or the original? i have white the original and I was wondering if i should buy white or black 2 because i really want to get into competitive pokemon. please send me a message or wutever! thanks in advance
Most competitive players use Pokemon Showdown. For those who play via Wifi, they use Black 2/White 2 due to the new forms. The Original B/W games can battle perfectly fine against their sequels, except you won't be able to see the new forms (although they carry the Stats/Abilities of said new form.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)