Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Yeah I know, but would that work for starting the Tornadus/Thundurus event? I mean, it's raining now on Route 7 when I get out of the house, could I get rid of that rain or not?
I don't believe so, though I haven't tried it. :/

I used to use the gts method of getting Pokemon from my computer to the game. If I use pokegen and import them into my boxes do they still stay legit?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I used to use the gts method of getting Pokemon from my computer to the game. If I use pokegen and import them into my boxes do they still stay legit?
They'll be fine, as long as you don't use Pokegen to modify any essential data, as Onicon said.

Agonist

Yep. Emerald always seeds at 0 anyway. Dead battery just means you can't do daily events, such as getting berries (or growing them), swarms, and sales. And you can clone berries, so it's really not a big deal.

Are there any well-RNG'd or just plain decent Dream World Tyrogues out there? I really want an Unburden Hitmonlee, and I just realized lately that as a male-only species, you can't really breed it. Don't care if it's cloned or whatever, I just want one bad (please not shiny, it's soooo ugly imo)

Agonist

One of the our forum moderators, Voodoo_Pimp, has a public one on Pokecheck that he RNGed. Also, it can't be shiny, since it's only available from the Dream World, and those can't be shiny.

Is there a particular HP Type that would be good for a Meloetta? I can obtain 2, but can only get 1 with any sort of ease. I'm thinking a Modest with Sub/Psyshock/Thunder/Shadow Ball, but Would like to get an HP in case I decide to run it on a future set...what would be useful? I'm thinking Water (Good in rain, awesome neutral coverage with Hyper Voice), Fire (Scizor and other steel types), Ice (For Dragons due to lack of Ice Moves), or Fighting (Not having to use Focus Miss).

Does any one have a female DW Larvitar they can trade. I got some female DW pokes I can trade (Vulpix and Poliwag off the top of my head) and a random timid Keldeo (1st distribution/has flawless speed iv). VM/PM me. Thanks.

I need a request fulfilled within the next 2 hours if possible (if you can do it but not within that time frame, just PM/VM me. It can still be done, but within the next 2 hours would be preferable).

I need a flawless Timid Volcarona (Hidden Power does not matter) with EVs of 252 Spe/252 SpA/4 HP and has Heat Wave and Bug Buzz. As a reward, you can have any of these Pokemon:
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=user

if the link does not work, just do Pokecheck search @mrock

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I need a request fulfilled within the next 2 hours if possible (if you can do it but not within that time frame, just PM/VM me. It can still be done, but within the next 2 hours would be preferable).

I need a flawless Timid Volcarona (Hidden Power does not matter) with EVs of 252 Spe/252 SpA/4 HP and has Heat Wave and Bug Buzz. As a reward, you can have any of these Pokemon:
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=user

if the link does not work, just do Pokecheck search @mrock
Why not just get it from pokecheck then?

I've got a question on one Pokemon ability I need to know. If a Pokemon with Heavy Metal (like Aggron which doubles its weight) uses Heavy Slam, would the move's power be doubled as well or not?

Agonist

Deals damage. The power of this move depends on (user's weight / target's weight), rounded down. Power is equal to 120 if the result is 5 or more, 100 if 4, 80 if 3, 60 if 2, and 40 if 1 or less.
Heavy Metal only doubles the users weight, it doesn't directly increase the power of Heavy Slam.

Question about counter and seismic toss on blissey
What IV combination will result be best to utilitze the move
given HP/ATK/DEF
31/31/31
31/4/31
31/31/0
31/4/0

currently aiming for 31/4/31/31/31/31. I wish to optimize of having counter/or seismic toss on blissey. I dont like having 0def to increase the power of counter, and I want atk to be lower for confusion

Thanks in advance

Edit thanks The_Agonist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)