Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say if I have a legit pkm file generated in bw1, will I be able to import it directly into bw2?
Or do I have to do it the hard way through gts or pokecheck?
(btw, Is pokecheck's gen4-gen5 poketransfer comfirmed legit? like I can use a pokemon transferred this way in random/official battles?)

9274897642094748113292[quote="vVvUnderground, post 820301I'm

Erik! I'm fairly new to the forums buhangars interested to know would anybody be kind enough to trade me a Bagon and Abra for my party in White 2. Of course I'm going to breed them with a ditto so any Bagon and Abra would work:)[/quote]

I can trade both to you... Whats your fc? also, would you be willing to help me get a alakazam and gengar?

I'm currently playing White 2.. hate these starters.

Looking for either a Bulbasaur/Bulbasaur egg, Charmander/Charmander egg, Chimchar/Chimchar egg, or a Piplup/Piplup egg.
(In order of preference)

Please let me know, looking to get started really playing.. have Gym 1 down and waiting at the Pokemon Center.

I know its a slim slim chance but I am currently looking for 2 of my major wants which are from the Genesect event that happened a while back.

Genesect
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Genesect
Rash
31/31/31/31/31/31

If anyone has access still to these events and that can get these for me or to someone that has them send me a PM/VM or post on my thread to discuss a price.

Is it possible to RNG Match Calls in Emerald? I noticed that when a certain amount of time has passed and I take a certain number of steps someone always rings me up on Match Call (this happened at least twice).

hello. i was just wondering if it's possible to extract my .sav file from my dpp and/or bw carts with an ardsi. i really want to back up my rng'd event mons.

hello. i was just wondering if it's possible to extract my .sav file from my dpp and/or bw carts with an ardsi. i really want to back up my rng'd event mons.
There are ways of doing it yourself without any flash carts but I won't specifically* mention them because that sort of thing isn't supported here.

Im looking for a female Moxie (DW ability) Heracross and female Moxie (DW ability) Pinsir. Any nature would be fine, adamant if possible would be great. Please help me, would be much appreciated.
I have many DW pokemon I can trade in return.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Pokecheck has them.
Since you're just trying to complete the dex, that's the best place you'll ever go to achieve that goal thingy :)

Can anyone help me out with getting a flawless event Arcues, Jolly and/or Timid natured?

My trade thread is long dead, but I recently RNG'd Dream Radar Ho-Oh, Lugia, Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus, as well as Genesect, Meloetta, Victini, and Keldeo.

Please send me a PM is you want any more details.

Thanks!

Can someone RNG a save file and nickname my shiny event Dialga? I'm willing to give you three pokemon in exchange for this.

Also, I need someone to EV train two pokemon for me.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have been trying to get my hands on a charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur -- does anyone have one of each they'd be willing to trade for? Don't have much (currently playing white 2) to trade but if there's something that anyone needs from the game or is willing to help out -- it'd be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I have been trying to get my hands on a charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur -- does anyone have one of each they'd be willing to trade for? Don't have much (currently playing white 2) to trade but if there's something that anyone needs from the game or is willing to help out -- it'd be appreciated.

Thanks
Are you after specific natures or IV spreads. I could RNG a request, but I have a few variations of standard movesets. All shiny.
I'll trade you all 3, I'll be free tomorrow evening (Europe time)

So do most people just 'download' their team from Pokecheck/similar sites for wifi battling these days? How 'legal' are those Pokemon considered to be? I haven't battled on wifi in ages.

So do most people just 'download' their team from Pokecheck/similar sites for wifi battling these days? How 'legal' are those Pokemon considered to be? I haven't battled on wifi in ages.
Sure seems like it, People usually do that or just hack there Pokemon for battling purposes and every since 5th Gen, RNG abuse has gotten pretty easy with standard seeds so everyone can get anything they want themselves. You can use Pokecheck Pokemon for battles but you can't trade them in the GTS due to the ribbon the Pokemon gets when downloaded from Pokecheck.

Sure seems like it, People usually do that or just hack there Pokemon for battling purposes and every since 5th Gen, RNG abuse has gotten pretty easy with standard seeds so everyone can get anything they want themselves. You can use Pokecheck Pokemon for battles but you can't trade them in the GTS due to the ribbon the Pokemon gets when downloaded from Pokecheck.
Awesome, thanks. I've never been a fan of breeding for hours and hours (although it's a nice sense of accomplishment vs. hacking), so this is kind of nice. Do these ribbons affect any of the online battling functions at all? I think Gen V introduced a random matchmaking thing; does it affect that?

Awesome, thanks. I've never been a fan of breeding for hours and hours (although it's a nice sense of accomplishment vs. hacking), so this is kind of nice. Do these ribbons affect any of the online battling functions at all? I think Gen V introduced a random matchmaking thing; does it affect that?
Honestly I would just learn RNG abuse. Its very easy in Black and White and no need to worry about that and if you need help there is a lot of users here who can help you including me if you want and interested. At least when you get your own Pokemon you can avoid the mess of accidentally downloading a hack and not being able to play on the seasonal events. I actually never used any Pokecheck Pokemon for the seasonal battle tournaments so I cant really answer that but some users on Pokecheck let you download the .pkmn file and with that you can upload it to a fake gts server like PokeGTS and download the Pokemon ribbon free just to be on the safe side.

Honestly I would just learn RNG abuse. Its very easy in Black and White and no need to worry about that and if you need help there is a lot of users here who can help you including me if you want and interested. At least when you get your own Pokemon you can avoid the mess of accidentally downloading a hack and not being able to play on the seasonal events. I actually never used any Pokecheck Pokemon for the seasonal battle tournaments so I cant really answer that but some users on Pokecheck let you download the .pkmn file and with that you can upload it to a fake gts server like PokeGTS and download the Pokemon ribbon free just to be on the safe side.
If you could link me to some resources on RNG abuse (or explain it yourself), that would be amazing. It seems a little daunting from the bit that I've read, but maybe you could do a better job of making it... less scary, haha. PM or VM is fine if you don't want to post more here. I'd love to learn how to do things legitimately without spending quite as much time on it. (If it matters, I have Diamond, HG, Plat, and Black (not 2), and I have access to a 3DS XL and a DS Lite.)

If you could link me to some resources on RNG abuse (or explain it yourself), that would be amazing. It seems a little daunting from the bit that I've read, but maybe you could do a better job of making it... less scary, haha. PM or VM is fine if you don't want to post more here. I'd love to learn how to do things legitimately without spending quite as much time on it. (If it matters, I have Diamond, HG, Plat, and Black (not 2), and I have access to a 3DS XL and a DS Lite.)
Why not direct your questions to the Smogon RNG help threads, which you can find at the top of the wifi section? There's a lot of good guides there with pictures for practically everything that is able to be RNGed. I also find Nugget Bridge guides to be quite helpful.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I just got a original copy of Pokémon Colosseum (at long last!) and i'd like to ask you guys what is worth Soft Resetting from there? besides the Johto starters inside cool Poké Balls? thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)