Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a female super size pumpkboo in a dusk ball with frisk ability, will trade quant iv cleffas with Magic Guard, egg moves wish and aromatherapy for it.

LF someone willing to trade away a Leftovers (or a poke with pickup being lvl 90-100). Sadly i can only offer these
  • Hasty Protean Froakie spitbacks
  • Jolly Immunity Gligar spitbacks
  • Jolly Swinub Spitbacks who have Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock as Egg moves
  • Relaxed Ferroseed spitback with SR
  • Modest Goomy with Gooey spitbacks

Last edited:
I've got a Modest/chlorophyll shiny Sunkern and a Hasty/Ice Body shiny Spheal, both from friend safari.

I'm willing to trade either of them for a female pickpocket sneasel or a female protean froakie. IV's and nature don't matter, though naturally appropriate ones would be nice too!

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a Kelpsy Berry? I have breeding fodder (Squirtles with Rain Dish, Protean Frokies, might have some Scythers).

I just finished breeding my hidden power ICE Abra and I have some spitbacks with hidden power DRAGON.

Lv1 Abra
Ability: Synchronize
Timid
x/x/x/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Dragon
0 EVs

3 boys
1 girl

If you want them for breeding ICE or anything what can you offer if interested?
If you have something really to my liking I can breed out an ICE myself.

Making a team based around talonflame. Right now, I have it ev'd at 4hp 252speed 252atk, but I've thinking
About taking some off from speed to add it to health. How much would be a good to add?

Making a team based around talonflame. Right now, I have it ev'd at 4hp 252speed 252atk, but I've thinking
About taking some off from speed to add it to health. How much would be a good to add?
None at all unless you're trying some gimmicky bulk up type ordeal even then it's not worth it because you will lose out to other talonflames at least with speed you can force the speed tie.

maybe split the evs between hp and speed, since Talonflame gets priority +1 on flying attacks, it doesn't really need max speed evs

Looking for items from the battle maison pm me if you have any and we can work something out. When you pm me don't pm me saying what do you have to offer. Hate that so much.

I was thinking how the decrease in speed would effect me vs other taloneflame... As I said taloneflame is gonna be teams late-game sweeper/star so not sure if I should just max out speed to help against other talonflames or give it a little more bulk

Hello Guys, I just beat the elite 4 on Pokemon Y and I'm looking for people for trades, safari, battles and team building, here's my friend code.
I hope you will add me, thank you :)

0447-5661-1020

I was thinking how the decrease in speed would effect me vs other taloneflame... As I said taloneflame is gonna be teams late-game sweeper/star so not sure if I should just max out speed to help against other talonflames or give it a little more bulk
Speed like I said hp isn't going to do jack for you unless you're running a bulk up spread. You losing out to other talon flames can be the difference between you sweeping or getting swept

Message me if you're willing to trade me any non-purchasable evolution stone, or a MegaStone for Charizard X, Manetric, Tyranitar so we can discuss payment - thanks.

A question to you guys who IV breed here: I've heard Destiny Knot passes down 5 IVS randomly between both parents. Is this true, because here are the two parents:
x/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/x/31/31

And all I'm getting is like....three 31 stats and the rest being garbage? Am I doing something wrong, or am I just getting really unlucky?

A question to you guys who IV breed here: I've heard Destiny Knot passes down 5 IVS randomly between both parents. Is this true, because here are the two parents:
x/31/31/x/31/31
31/x/31/x/31/31

And all I'm getting is like....three 31 stats and the rest being garbage? Am I doing something wrong, or am I just getting really unlucky?
You're getting unlucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)