Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Master Ball. I don't have much to trade. My offers are basically fire / water starters or bulbasaur. I'll give you all three, I'm desperate.

I can also give you mega stones when I get them. I have Pokemon X.

I have a breeding request.

I'm looking for someone to breed me a non-english (ENG) six perfect IV Ralts so that I can use the Masuda method. This means JAP, GER, ITA, SPA, KOR, or FRA tags on the Pokemon.

I will provide you with a male and female 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ralts, you place them both in your daycare, and breed me a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ralts.

I can offer you the parent of your choice, legendary Pokemon, or something else. I can also breed a Pokemon for you if you want. Please PM me if interested.

I'm looking for someone to breed me a non-english (ENG) six perfect IV Ralts so that I can use the Masuda method. This means JAP, GER, ITA, SPA, KOR, or FRA tags on the Pokemon.

I will provide you with a male and female 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ralts, you place them both in your daycare, and breed me a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ralts.

I can offer you the parent of your choice, legendary Pokemon, or something else. I can also breed a Pokemon for you if you want. Please PM me if interested.
you do know that the masuda method isnt about languages but about region right?

an english european and an english american would have the same effect

Im from Australia and would like to help you :) pm me if interested

Anyone feel like opening a Trade Thread with me? PM me. Don't quote this post.
Preferably someone autistic as I am about Pokemon matching their pokeballs.

Unrelated Question: If you PokeLab or whatever a Pokemon from Johto to Unova and the Johto-mon is in an apricorn ball, does it keep its ball on the Unova game or not?

Finally, I am looking for Bold Rotoms and 3IV Dittos, hit me up babes.

Hey all, I have a male Modest Squirtle with Rain Dish, Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere, 31/x/31/31/31/31. I'm looking to trade it for a similar one (if not exactly the same) but from a different region than ENG so I can go for the Masuda method. Many thanks!

Hey all, I have a male Modest Squirtle with Rain Dish, Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere, 31/x/31/31/31/31. I'm looking to trade it for a similar one (if not exactly the same) but from a different region than ENG so I can go for the Masuda method. Many thanks!
lol you understand the method wrong the region decides if it would work not the language

an spanish and an german for example wouldnt work because both are europe

there are 3 regions

europe
japan
america

lol you understand the method wrong the region decides if it would work not the language

there are 3 regions

europe
japan
america
I found a page on Bulbapedia that said that it works with different languages, i.e. it wouldn't work with a UK poke and a USA poke, but you're probably right. I have no experience with the method and I can't really find a reliable source saying whether it's region, country or language that makes the method work.

Im looking for an adamant huge power marill Id like one with 31/31/31/x/31/31

and the egg move aqua jet

I have an adamant dratini with 31/31/31/x/31/31 that I would be willing to trade for :)

Please someone help me out thankyou!

there are 3 regions

europe
japan
america
That's not true; that was never true. Please do not spread this misinformation.

That doesn't even make sense, are you saying a Spanish-speaking player in South America wouldn't be able to perform the Masuda Method with a German speaker in Japan because their tongues originated on the same continent?

After breeding my boxes are getting pretty full. I have boxes full of 4iv gale wing fletchlings, gibles, and joltiks spitbacks. Also have 3 ivs as well.

I am interested in spitbacks of equal ivs and items such as leftovers, metal coat, etc.

also looking for dittos with zero iv in speed and brave or quiet natures would be nice not necessary though
Ive got a 4 IV dratini would you be interested in it for one of your fletchlings?

Looking for Leftovers, can immediately trade a Flawless Quick Feet Shroomish, Flawless Static Modest Mareep, Flawless Sap Sipper Skiddo. Can breed anything in my trading thread for it. PM me if you want to trade.

I will also start breeding projects for them if nothing I have interests you.

7 - 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant/Jolly Female Gible Sand Veil.

Looking for other 5/4 IV.

I also have some 4 IV male Gible I would trade for other 4 IV males of other egg groups.

I have 5 IV's inkay - all adamant - all "contrary" - both male and female - following spreads:
X/31/31/31/31/31
31/X/31/31/31/31
31/31/X/31/31/31
31/31/3/31/X/31
31/31/31/31/31/X

Currently none without a perfect special attack IV

Searching for other 5 IV's (and some 4 IV's)

Have a Shiny Wartortle caught in Friend Safari untouched Male in a Dive Ball x/31/x/31/x/31 Mild Nature. Willing to trade him for a Male Pokemon from the fairy group with good IVs. PM please.

Last edited:
I have 5 IV's inkay - all adamant - all "contrary" - both male and female - following spreads:
X/31/31/31/31/31
31/X/31/31/31/31
31/31/X/31/31/31
31/31/3/31/X/31
31/31/31/31/31/X

Currently none without a perfect special attack IV

Searching for other 5 IV's (and some 4 IV's)
ill take one of those for one of honedge,magikarp,marill,noibat,larvitar,froakie,drilbur,fletchling,chespin,klefki,kangaskahn,bunnelby

I found a page on Bulbapedia that said that it works with different languages, i.e. it wouldn't work with a UK poke and a USA poke, but you're probably right. I have no experience with the method and I can't really find a reliable source saying whether it's region, country or language that makes the method work.
lol look at the examples at bulkipedia they show the same

That's not true; that was never true. Please do not spread this misinformation.

That doesn't even make sense, are you saying a Spanish-speaking player in South America wouldn't be able to perform the Masuda Method with a German speaker in Japan because their tongues originated on the same continent?
you have to read better thats not what I said at all I said that 2 english pokemon in the masuda method could work if 1 of them originated from europe and 1 from the us

so please next time read first before you make assumptions like that

I said from the start that region decides if it works not language

Want:Adamant/jolly crobat with inflitator with semi-flawless/flawless Ivs and adamant gale wings talonflame!!!
Offer:Mewtwo with 31/31/31/X/31/X,adamant absol and adamant garchomp!Thanks in advance!

I have a bunch of 5 IV adamant rock head Bagons, as well as some 4 IV ones with sheer force. I'm looking for Charizardite X or a female protean Froakie with 4 or 5 IVs. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)