Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
by perfect do you mean 31 in every stat? or just perfect in some kind of iv. Cause the former nobody will trade.
lol I would if I had one because now I can get tons of cool stuf for it when pokebank launches however their value will drop so much that I would be crazy not to trade it.

lol I would if I had one because now I can get tons of cool stuf for it when pokebank launches however their value will drop so much that I would be crazy not to trade it.
i'm going to try and get a Ditto wit 31 in HP but i think the only way i can get one is at the pokemon village

i'm going to try and get a Ditto wit 31 in HP but i think the only way i can get one is at the pokemon village
a better way is friendsafari because pokes you capture there have 2 max ivs guaranteed so there is a 33% chance the one you catch has max hp:)

but im off too bed now if you want more tips advice etc just let me know and I wil answer them tomorrow:)

a better way is friendsafari because pokes you capture there have 2 max ivs guaranteed so there is a 33% chance the one you catch has max hp:)

but im off too bed now if you want more tips advice etc just let me know and I wil answer them tomorrow:)
i know the best way is friend safari but i don't have anyone wit a Ditto one. oh and goodnight

willing to trade protean froakies and adamant azumarills with belly drum looking for impish aggron with max defense and sp defense wtih aggronite and shiny adamant honedge with max attack ivs and hp other offers will be entertained pm for offers
I have plenty of protean froakies, but have fully bred them for iv's i think i have a few the have 3 max iv's if you're still interested.

I'm looking for any pokemon with pokerus, I'll trade a spitback 4IV noibat in return. Also if anyone would like to trade back and forth so I can evolve my haunter and alakazam my FC: 1564 3321 5295

Can anyone trade me a fire pokemon with Flame body or magma armor just so that I can hatch eggs faster? Idc what pokemon it is

Can someone confirm that the female still passes on the pokeball even if its bred with a Ditto?

Also, can a female pass on a Hidden Ability with a Ditto or can only a male pass on a Hidden Ability with a Ditto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)