Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused with this, are you asking how can someone get a rock head tyrantrum or what?
Yeah, like how does one get a Tyrantrum w/ Rock Head?

I was looking on serebii, and it's dex said Tyrunt only gets Strong Jaws, so how would Tyrantrum be able to get Rock Head?

Yeah, like how does one get a Tyrantrum w/ Rock Head?

I was looking on serebii, and it's dex said Tyrunt only gets Strong Jaws, so how would Tyrantrum be able to get Rock Head?
Simple. Tyrantrum can learn Rock Head at level 1......which is impossible without hax, so you have him relearn it by using a Heart Scale.

Rock Head is the ability, not the move

You are thinking of Head Smash, which is most useful with the Rock Head ability
OOOOHHHH. Sorry. My mind's a little dead today....

...*ahem*.

Tyrantrum cannot get the Rock Head ability. Strong Jaws or whatever is the only ability he can have; no Hidden Ability or anything.

With a new day and new people wandering in, time to repost my wares:

These are all Beldums, if their level is higher than 1 it just means it spent some alone time in the Daycare with a Ditto. Having learned the magic of code I have made sections, and if you don't think you have anything equal to exchange with any of that I have 2/1s, many of which I didn't record the stats of because I was at such a late stage (Adamants are accounted for), meaning if you're just plain looking for a Beldum I will be glad to give one of those away. I have FAR too many.

Code:
Impish X/31/31/31/31/31

Adamant 31/X/X/31/31/31
Adamant X/31/31/31/X/31
Adamant 31/31/X/31/31/X
Adamant X/31/31/31/31/X
Serious 31/31/X/X/31/31
Hardy 31/31/31/X/X/31
Careful 31/31/X/31/X/31
Relaxed 31/31/X/X/31/31
Code:
Adamant 31/31/X/X/X/31
Adamant 31/X/31/X/31/X
Adamant X/31/X/31/X/31
Adamant X/31/X/X/31/31
Adamant 31/X/31/X/31/X
Adamant 31/X/X/31/X/31
Rash 31/31/31/X/X/X
Naughty 31/31/X/X/X/31
Naughty 31/X/31/X/31/X
Quiet 31/31/X/X/X/31
Naive 31/31/X/X/31/X
Quirky 31/31/X/X/X/31
Jolly X/31/31/X/X/31
Lonely X/31/X/X/31/31
Rash X/31/X/X/31/31
Additionally! All the IV confirmed ones are named after their stats. Unless you want Pokemon named ATKDEFSPE or the like, tell me and I'll rename it before I trade it, doesn't matter if it's a nickname or just Metagross.

OOOOHHHH. Sorry. My mind's a little dead today....

...*ahem*.

Tyrantrum cannot get the Rock Head ability. Strong Jaws or whatever is the only ability he can have; no Hidden Ability or anything.
-_-... Serebii has lied to me. It says Tyrantrum could have it. Ah well, thanks for clearing that up. Time to go make a headstone addressing my hopes and dreams for Tyrantrum

-_-... Serebii has lied to me. It says Tyrantrum could have it. Ah well, thanks for clearing that up. Time to go make a headstone addressing my hopes and dreams for Tyrantrum
Oh. Well, if you got it from Serebii, then it may very well be true. I just haven't seen any way you could even GET a Tyrunt with a Hidden Ability...aside from maybe the Friend Safari. But yeah.

tyrunt does get rock head as a hidden ability according to bulbapedia
Rock head on tyrunt is like snow warning on amura and adaptabilty on skrelp confirmed due to npcs most likely using them but not avaliable to be captured as of yet.

Looking for a Tyrunt that has Dragon Dance and at least Ice Fang (Poison Fang too, but not priority), IVs don't matter. Offering Spitbacks of Naive Froakie Protean, HA Roselia, SwSw Lotad, HA Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed, Modest HA Poliwag (Encore), Modest SwSw Horsea (Disable/Muddy Water), HA Calm/Bold Espurr (Trick/Yawn), HA Phantump, or Adamant Kanga Scrappy. I can also offer a Quint-31 (Where it matters) Adamant Kangaskhan Scrappy, Impish Frisk Super Pumpkaboo, or Modest Horsea for a quint-31 Adamant Tyrunt w/ the moves listed above.

PM Me with offers, Can trade immediately.

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Phantumps/Pumpkaboos.
I can give you a Adamant male cubone 31/31/31/x/31/31.
Fc is in my sig.

Looking for a Tyrunt that has Dragon Dance and at least Ice Fang (Poison Fang too, but not priority), IVs don't matter. Offering Spitbacks of Naive Froakie Protean, HA Roselia, SwSw Lotad, HA Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed, Modest HA Poliwag (Encore), Modest SwSw Horsea (Disable/Muddy Water), HA Calm/Bold Espurr (Trick/Yawn), HA Phantump, or Adamant Kanga Scrappy. I can also offer a Quint-31 (Where it matters) Adamant Kangaskhan Scrappy, Impish Frisk Super Pumpkaboo, or Modest Horsea for a quint-31 Adamant Tyrunt w/ the moves listed above.

PM Me with offers, Can trade immediately.
I have some in my shop. I'm interested in HA Poliwag and SS Lotad.

I just got a Shiny Charmander while I was breeding, I'm not that big on shiny pokemon though, so does anyone want it?

It's also Adamant 31/31/X/X/X/31 and has DD and Outrage so it's not totally unusable either!

I'd accept a good IV'd pokemon for it

Looking for a Venipede with Spikes and/or Toxic Spikes (I'll work with either) and Speed Boost.
If you give me a Jolly one all the better.
No idea what I'd have that you want but I do have Quilladin with Bulletproof if that's something.

I just got a Shiny Charmander while I was breeding, I'm not that big on shiny pokemon though, so does anyone want it?

It's also Adamant 31/31/X/X/X/31 and has DD and Outrage so it's not totally unusable either!

I'd accept a good IV'd pokemon for it
I've got some good IV's pokemon what ya looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)