Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Cloner! I have 16 different pokes to be cloned, 2 of them being urgent. I need 3 copies + original
FT: Non-Redis copy of whatever you clone, or we can discuss redid-rights in PM.

Tagging these people because I know they can bulk clone and there awesome :D Lady Valkyrie | Devious

Last edited:
***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

Hey everyone, it's that time of the week. This time, I've got an extra special giveaway to do. When I TSV hatch, I usually hatch a box full of eggs, and check the TSVs of 4-6 at a time. Often, this means I get multiple matches for the same Pokémon. What should I do with these leftovers? Why not give them away to you guys?

I have two shiny Fletchlings to give away this week. Both are completely UNCLONED, UNTOUCHED, and completely unique. The shinies I use on my team I never clone and offer up in my thread, cloning them makes them less unique in my opinion. For that reason, both of these Fletchlings will be Non-Redistributable. You're free to use them on your own team or for whatever you like, but don't trade them. Keep them special for yourself :)

How do you win them? Well, I've noticed that lately there's been a decrease of the number of giveaways on Smogon compared to how things used to be when I joined. For that reason, I've decided to make this giveaway (and possibly all of my giveaways for the foreseeable future) only available to those who have hosted their own giveaway in the past two weeks. I love giving my Pokémon away to new and old members alike, but let's face it...there's been a lot of mooching here lately, especially from members who've been around enough to have good things to give away. It's not too hard to host a giveaway of your own...just breed up a box of a Pokémon you like and give away the good ones! Unfortunately, if you have not hosted a giveaway in the last two weeks (after the date July 27th), you are ineligible for this one.

On my profile, there will be two posts. If you're eligible, comment on the one that you would like to win (you can only pick one) with a random number between 0 and 100. I'll use a random number generator at the end of the day, closest number wins. Without any further ado, here are the prizes:

#661 Fletchling
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gale Wings (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
OT: Dyn 04099
Non-Redistributable
**This one is your standard Gale Wings Talonflame build, nothing too special besides the shinyness :)

#661 Fletchling
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Big Pecks
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
OT: LIL 05610
Non-Redistributable
**This is one of the sisters of the shiny Talonflame I now use to hatch my eggs. Bred in Luxury Ball so that it will love you forever and with the ability Flame Body upon evolution. (Also, check out that 0 SpA stat!)​
I really like your idea, so Im going to start doing it for every pokemon I TSV hatch, when I get them cloned. That way more people will start doing giveaways and a lot more people will be in the SHINY SW4G

I really like your idea, so Im going to start doing it for every pokemon I TSV hatch, when I get them cloned. That way more people will start doing giveaways and a lot more people will be in the SHINY SW4G
lol I doubt that will happen I dont do give aways anymore for a reason I know some other people who feel the exact same way

and I regret that I cant participate in that givve away anymore but its not going to change my mind

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm looking for a Female Dream Ball Altaria. I can offer anything on this list
5IV Bold Chansey in an Ultra Ball with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
5IV Timid Ghastly in a Moon Ball with Perish Song and Disable
6IV Timid Smeargle in a Premier Ball - Also have ones with 0 Attack IV
5or6IV Jolly HA Starly in a Pokeball
5or6IV Adamant/Quiet Honedge in a Timer Ball
5IV Adamant HA Fletchling in a Quick Ball with Quick Guard
5IV Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse Dragon Dance, and Outrage
5IV Adamant Azumarril in a Dive Ball
5IV Bold/Modest Porygon in a Pokeball
5IV Bold Eevee in a Pokeball with Wish
5IV Jolly Tyranitar in a Luxury Ball with Dragon Dance
5IV Jolly Garchomp in a Pokeball with Iron Head
5IV Jolly Kangas-KHAAAAAAAAAAN (Sorry, I had to :P) in a Nest Ball
5IV Modest Cyndaquill in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Jolly Pinsir in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Adamant Scyther in a Timer Ball
bump

There is no sand on route 4 in black2. That's how you can sweet scent abuse e.g. darumaka. You will always have sand in white2.
Really? Thats so unfair xD No shiny Braviary for me =/ Unless I get really lucky cause I'm still using a spread with a shiny PID at 150 so maybe the sandstorm will randomly take me there xD

Really? Thats so unfair xD No shiny Braviary for me =/ Unless I get really lucky cause I'm still using a spread with a shiny PID at 150 so maybe the sandstorm will randomly take me there xD
Maybe you could try just doing an immediate capture to discern how much the Sandstorm displaces your frame and account for that to capture it?

lol I doubt that will happen I dont do give aways anymore for a reason I know some other people who feel the exact same way

and I regret that I cant participate in that givve away anymore but its not going to change my mind
Instead of that negativity, why not say "Hey guys, this is a great idea, let's do it!"?

Just because you don't do something or your mind doesn't change, it doesn't mean others will feel the same as you.

Instead of that negativity, why not say "Hey guys, this is a great idea, let's do it!"?

Just because you don't do something or your mind doesn't change, it doesn't mean others will feel the same as you.
I quoted the post itself and said it was an good idea so please dont judge me if you not know everything

Box clearing giveaway

Here's what I'll be trading away:
(F)

Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
All of these are Female, Jolly, and will have at least 4 maxed IVs.

How to win: this will be a GTS giveaway. Deposit any Female Pokémon with a Hidden Ability in a ball other than a Pokéball, asking for a Lv. 1 Bagon (F) Bagon in return. Put "Smogon" as your message. EDIT: on second thought, it would be better to post in my profile
Still going!

Plus also having login problems. I'm glad I'm not the only one

Hi, I'm looking for these mons. All should be female:

premier adamant swablu
dive adamant totodile
net/great ball modest nidoran-f with hustle
dream ball jolly zubat

In return, I have these-
love jolly buneary with elemental punches
nest timid cottonee with beat up, encore
female chimchar with thunder punch, fire punch

Hi, I'm looking for these mons. All should be female:

premier adamant swablu
dive adamant totodile
net/great ball modest nidoran-f with hustle
dream ball jolly zubat

In return, I have these-
love jolly buneary with elemental punches
nest timid cottonee with beat up, encore
female chimchar with thunder punch, fire punch
I can help you with Swablu, if you're not in a rush, that is. PM me.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Quick update for my giveaway: I'll try to post the results as close after midnight as I can, but I have a 16 hour work day tomorrow, so we'll see :P

Also, if you haven't already entered, there's only two numbers guessed for the second Fletchling, plenty of opportunity to win! Who doesn't want an essentially 6 IV flawless shiny bird to help you hatch your eggs?

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Just don't take things so personally. Some people are assholes; life is filled with assholes and the best way to deal with that is not to let their existence get to you or ruin things for you.
When life gives you assholes, "fuck them". I wouldn't repeat this to any minors though.

And this opens up another question (sorry for asking something like that here, but I couldn't find it in the FAQ :/ )
Can I use any pokébank/transfer account with my old x/y cartridge or is the cartridge bound to one pokébank account?
I experiment with helping a friend transfer some Pokemon with my bank.

If one bank can support multiple cartridges, I don't see why the opposite wouldn't be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)