Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, another question lol
Can I have a fainted Synchronizer in the 1st slot, then a fainted Compound Eyes pokemon in the 2nd slot and get both benefits?

That's fair.. I guess.
I'm also assuming that fainted lead's level is being taken into calculation for repel purposes?
I have a lv.4 Synchronizer fainted, then a lv.60 in the 2nd slot. But repel does not have any effect, lol.
confirm/deny?

That's fair.. I guess.
I'm also assuming that fainted lead's level is being taken into calculation for repel purposes?
I have a lv.4 Synchronizer fainted, then a lv.60 in the 2nd slot. But repel does not have any effect, lol.
confirm/deny?
Yep, even tho your 1st pokemon is fainted, the repel factors the level of your lead pokemon, fainted or not.

So my next egg is a guranteed Shiny with a 29 Speed IV all other stats coming from parents. Was wondering what I should breed from it. I was thinking something slow with a odd speed tier that it'll never matter in realistic situations is the way to go but need some ideas as really want to get a usable self hatched shiny.

Was breeding slowly waiting for a good nature I can swap out parents to breed other baby Pokemon while breeding Mantykes as I got alot of 5IV Timid/Modest ones so far and would like to pass the spread to another baby Pokemon. Found that the one I have now the egg I recieve from the DC man is guranteed to be shiny so long as the parent I put with Ditto is a female.

So my next egg is a guranteed Shiny with a 29 Speed IV all other stats coming from parents. Was wondering what I should breed from it. I was thinking something slow with a odd speed tier that it'll never matter in realistic situations is the way to go but need some ideas as really want to get a usable self hatched shiny.

Was breeding slowly waiting for a good nature I can swap out parents to breed other baby Pokemon while breeding Mantykes as I got alot of 5IV Timid/Modest ones so far and would like to pass the spread to another baby Pokemon. Found that the one I have now the egg I recieve from the DC man is guranteed to be shiny so long as the parent I put with Ditto is a female.
Sableye doesn't care about it's speed too much, since it's base form uses Prankster anyway and the Mega Evolution has a really low base speed of 20.

If you want Pokémon that do not care about Speed, there are quite a few options. Abomasnow, Quagsire, Aegislash, Camerupt, Carracosta, Eelektross, Forretress, Gastrodon, Goodra are all Pokémon that enjoy the liberty of using both ends of the offensive spectrum and do not mind the Speed drop too much (or at all). And there are certainly more options, just look at the strategy dex for more ideas. :)

(I'm assuming your spread is for Pokémon with 2 different genders)

I'd say a decent choice would be something like Venusaur or Camerupt, which play like a Tank regardless. Venusaur interests me in particular because while he doesn't need or invest much in speed, 29 is still a decently high number that he can appreciate for small benefit.

(I'm assuming your spread is for Pokémon with 2 different genders)
Yeah, I've been waiting for this for a while and tested this and found that only females will give me the shiny Timid (w/o Everstone but I wont use Timid so gotta choose something with Everstone) with 29 speed. Male only/Genderless Pokemon gave me a Hasty 5IV -SpA which would be a good spread with Everstone but those gender ratios didnt come out shiny.

Loking for a HA femal Spritzee in heal ball.

FT HA swirlix 6 iv with belly drum
Chimchar HA jolly with fire punch, thunder punch and fake out.

I have more .

Yeah, I've been waiting for this for a while and tested this and found that only females will give me the shiny Timid (w/o Everstone but I wont use Timid so gotta choose something with Everstone) with 29 speed. Male only/Genderless Pokemon gave me a Hasty 5IV -SpA which would be a good spread with Everstone but those gender ratios didnt come out shiny.
That's living the dream, since Females can pass down Pokéballs (and pass HA more often). :)

Need HA Snivy and Tepig. Don't care about IVs, nature, etc.

I can prepare any dex fillers or dream ball females from gen 5 for anyone that helps me out.

A Conkeldurr would be perfect for this. 29 Speed IVs with a speed negative nature is enough to be outsped by Aegislash, even if they are speed negative with 0 speed IV. You want to be slower so you can get a Knock off while it's in blade form.

Does anyone have a Shelmet I can trade my Karrablast for so it evolves? I'd like it back afterwards, of course. (that's how this works, right? weird mons.)

Loking for a HA femal Spritzee in heal ball.

FT HA swirlix 6 iv with belly drum
Chimchar HA jolly with fire punch, thunder punch and fake out.

I have more .
I can trade you a HA female Spritzee in Heal Ball for the Chimchar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)