Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has GameFreak implemented some sort of feature that increases the likelihood of random 31 IVs as you breed more and more? When I first started breeding in my Pokemon Y it took forever to inherit random 31s when I was breeding, but now it seems like they come quicker? Has anyone noticed this sort of thing as well? It could all just be in my head but I swear it feels like the game is "rewarding" you as you breed more and more.

Has GameFreak implemented some sort of feature that increases the likelihood of random 31 IVs as you breed more and more? When I first started breeding in my Pokemon Y it took forever to inherit random 31s when I was breeding, but now it seems like they come quicker? Has anyone noticed this sort of thing as well? It could all just be in my head but I swear it feels like the game is "rewarding" you as you breed more and more.
No, It depends on your parents and what items they have. 3 IVs are passed down by default, 5 IVs are passed down when a parent holds a destiny knot. Not going to go into depth so here is more info: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1p4pps/gen_vi_breeding_guide/

Yes, actually. It's called the Destiny Knot. It passes down 5 IV's from both parents to the offspring, leaving the final one the same 1 in 32 odds of getting the IV you want in that final stat. It's quite magical, especially when you have a 6IV Ditto to breed with. Other than that, no, the 50% chance to pass 3IV's down (I think) has been there since at least Black and White.

Looking for cool events and event codes. I live in north america so I am also looking for a rayquaza event code. I don't have my 3ds as of now but surely I have something of interest I can trade many things as well. I also have 3 charizard codes. Pm me for what I can offer.

I'm looking for a Dive Ball female Cranidos or Rampardos. I can trade things from my outdated thread, trade you any Soul Silver 4th gen ball female, HP fire Magnemites, or come to another agreement. I also have access to Luxury Ball Anoriths if you want a rare ball fossil in exchange.

What is the preferred nature for Cosplay Pikachu? Hasty or Naive? I know there's already a semi-flawless Hasty one out there...

Looking for a physical flawless jolly Landorus from ORAS that is in something other than a Pokeball and nicknameable! My thread isn't up and running yet, but I do have good offers.

Okay day 3 & just this morning i SR my cosplay pikachu & got this
31/31/31/31/14/31 - Naive
Keep or toss?
Well the important stats are there... though HP Steel is unhelpful... It wouldn't be a terrible keep, to be honest. (since Pikachu's defenses are terrible anyway) Keep in mind, if you're asking 'Keep or toss?' for anything here, most people will tell you to toss for anything less than 28+ in the relevant stats and perfect for the stats you're going to be investing in/the nature benefits. (you can opt for a little lower standards if it's just for personal use, but people will be assuming you're intending to SR stuff for trade value if you're asking here)

Is HP Psychic with Technician an acceptable substitute for Extrasensory on Roserade? HP Psychic gets the 1.5x Technician boost, and offensive Roserade usually don't run Extrasensory with another HP as a coverage move.

Is HP Psychic with Technician an acceptable substitute for Extrasensory on Roserade? HP Psychic gets the 1.5x Technician boost, and offensive Roserade usually don't run Extrasensory with another HP as a coverage move.
Not particularly. You need Hidden Power Fire for all the steel types or hidden power ice for flying/dragon types or ground for fire, steel, and poison types. Psychic is not a great attacking move on Roserade and definitely not worth a hidden power slot.

Not particularly. You need Hidden Power Fire for all the steel types or hidden power ice for flying/dragon types or ground for fire, steel, and poison types. Psychic is not a great attacking move on Roserade and definitely not worth a hidden power slot.
I have begin breeding an HP Fire one and planning to breed an HP Ground one. I have to agree that HP Fire is the most useful HP for Roserade, but the smogon dex also puts HP Rock in OO and slashes Extrasensory to hit unwary Crobat and Chesnaught, hence the idea for HP Psychic, lol.

HP Ice didn't cross my mind, though, I'll probably breed that after HP Fire :]

Looking for some 4+ IV'd Ditto, preferably with Adamant, Jolly, Modest and Timid natures but anything will do. I don't have a whole lot to offer in return, but can do spitbacks of Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marill and Bold Regenerator Slowpoke.

repost
Looking for a Giratina with Defog. Nature and IVs do not matter.

I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of 5IV spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it. Mostly not in special balls, though.

Looking for some 4+ IV'd Ditto, preferably with Adamant, Jolly, Modest and Timid natures but anything will do. I don't have a whole lot to offer in return, but can do spitbacks of Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marill and Bold Regenerator Slowpoke.
Feel free to check out the giveaway linked in my signature.

This is asking for ALOT...considering I was in a house fire and lost everything...

Anyway I've been healing from the all the dress and want to get back I I he scene but got to start over. I was hoping someone can really be kind as to give me a huge amount of help...

Before I begin my list, let me just say that these poke don't have to be perfect IVd..that's something I'm going to have to work on it over again, I want to at have a foundation to work with. Anyway this list is as follows:

Anticipation Eevee with Yawn (female)

Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch/ Pursuit

Guts Timburr with Drain Punch/ Mach Punch

The only Poke I want perfect is Rotom, Bold nature, Levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31...but all I have to offer is a Shiny Politoed, Drizzle, Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31

And Honedge, No Guard, Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

I would really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart for the help, as I would like to get into the battling seen.

Thank you.

This is asking for ALOT...considering I was in a house fire and lost everything...

Anyway I've been healing from the all the dress and want to get back I I he scene but got to start over. I was hoping someone can really be kind as to give me a huge amount of help...

Before I begin my list, let me just say that these poke don't have to be perfect IVd..that's something I'm going to have to work on it over again, I want to at have a foundation to work with. Anyway this list is as follows:

Anticipation Eevee with Yawn (female)

Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch/ Pursuit

Guts Timburr with Drain Punch/ Mach Punch

The only Poke I want perfect is Rotom, Bold nature, Levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31...but all I have to offer is a Shiny Politoed, Drizzle, Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31

And Honedge, No Guard, Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

I would really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart for the help, as I would like to get into the battling seen.

Thank you.
I can probably help you with the Defiant Pawniard. Except it's a full grown Bisharp already. Are you okay with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)