Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This spread is generated by Method 1 in 3rd generation if you're talking about Adamant nature, so you can't get a wild Nincada with this spread. It's possible to get one in 4th, 5th and 6th generation via breeding manipulation as Esmeya said .

Adamant 00 / 31 / 00 / 00 / 31 / 31 = It isn't possible;
Adamant 00 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 2);
Lonely 00 / 31 / 00 / 00 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 4). I assume that Nincada is always generated by Method 2 in Emerald. I know that some Pokémon are generated via Method 1 & 4 in RS / FRLF but I don't think that Nincada could be generated by Method 4. Anyway, I did not test this and I don't know if the Shedinja ball "glitch" works in RS;
Lonely 00 / 31 / 31 / 00 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 2);
Lonely 00 / 31 / 00 / 31 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 2);
Lonely 00 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 2).
Oh wow, that's really awesome/informative!

Thank you for telling me exactly what's possible, I really need to learn RNG -- sounds pretty interesting and like it could be addictive, haha.

It's a shame that the spread I mentioned is only possible by Method 4, I assume there's no way that Nincada can be generated by Method 4? I know you said that some can be in RS ? FRLG but maybe playing it through the Gamecube or something might make it possible? Who knows! If not, its a shame because the aesthetics of it would be really cool. Ah well!

Thanks again for responding! :)

Anyone have any spare 4EM males and would like a devent IV 4EM male chespin? I have a few to spare
I have tons of males I can give you with egg moves. I'm assuming this is for breeding. I can do this when I get back from school I live in mountain time zone and it is 11 am right now

I have tons of males I can give you with egg moves. I'm assuming this is for breeding. I can do this when I get back from school I live in mountain time zone and it is 11 am right now
Sounds awesome! :) yeap, trying to save a bit of breeding time XD thank you so much! I have some bank ball females i can trade, too :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Keep or toss?

Hoopa
Jolly

I'm on the fence on this one. Considering its Def sucks anyway, I'm not sure how much of a difference that 28 Def will make? I have a save backup that I can restore from, but I won't be back home till later tonight, so keeping it would also take away a few hours of SRing.

Has anyone SR'd a Jolly Hoopa yet?

Keep or toss?

Hoopa
Jolly

I'm on the fence on this one. Considering its Def sucks anyway, I'm not sure how much of a difference that 28 Def will make? I have a save backup that I can restore from, but I won't be back home till later tonight, so keeping it would also take away a few hours of SRing.

There was someone who tossed a jolly one with a 29 in def or spdef (can't remember which one)
at level 50, 28 IVs only cost you 1 point, which probably doesn't make any kind of difference whatsoever.
Its purely about whether or not you are satisfied w/ it

If only that was a hasty nature

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey mac users, which would be the best model powersaves to buy? i hear they can be finnicky on macs

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
There was someone who tossed a jolly one with a 29 in def or spdef (can't remember which one)
at level 50, 28 IVs only cost you 1 point, which probably doesn't make any kind of difference whatsoever.
Its purely about whether or not you are satisfied w/ it

If only that was a hasty nature

I talked about it on IRC a bit, and the def does make a little bit of a difference at lv 50 in some cases, but I think I'll play it safe and keep it for now until I can get home and reload the save. I sorta doubt I'll get anything better in an hour of SRing between my last two lectures, except maybe another hexaflawless Gentle. lol

Still LF a cloner and also buckerts SR helpers to catch tornadus.

Edit: Also looking for someone who can catch me a charmeleon in a dive ball,a nest ball bulbasaur and a dive ball frogadier

Last edited:
Keep or toss?

Hoopa
Jolly

I'd keep it but then again I can understand why people would say toss...

theyre expired afaik, but if you need a ha dratini spitback with those egg moves i can help you later tonight
The code giveaway expired at Gamestop but the code itself is still redeemable. I'm always late to the Dragonite giveaway party. I really wanted a cherish ball Dragonite.

Oh wow, that's really awesome/informative!

Thank you for telling me exactly what's possible, I really need to learn RNG -- sounds pretty interesting and like it could be addictive, haha.

It's a shame that the spread I mentioned is only possible by Method 4, I assume there's no way that Nincada can be generated by Method 4? I know you said that some can be in RS ? FRLG but maybe playing it through the Gamecube or something might make it possible? Who knows! If not, its a shame because the aesthetics of it would be really cool. Ah well!

Thanks again for responding! :)
Honestly, I only tested some wild Pokémon from Fire Red and Leaf Green. I understood that some Pokémon are generated by Method 4 and this depends on the area where you are. RNG is not stable in Fire Red and Leaf Green, in fact when you try to abuse something, the IVs of your Pokémon could be generated by another method, even if you were looking to abuse your Pokémon with a different method. I don't know how to explain this in a better way but If I can tell something about, it's like the spread shifts getting another way to generate the wild Pokémon.
What about Pokémon Box? Hozu discovered that some Pokémon like Rayquaza and the three Regis can be generated by Method 4 when you're playing Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire through the Pokémon Box Emulation system. I'm sure some wild Pokémon can be generated by Method 4 in RS when you're playing these games on your Game Boy Advance. So, in that case, Pokémon Box isn't required to get Method 4 Pokémon from your R/S.
I don't test RS wild Pokémon yet, so I can't say which Pokémon are generated by Method 4.
I don't know if Pokémon Box can affect the wild Pokémon generation in some way. Maybe Hozu could know something about that.

The code giveaway expired at Gamestop but the code itself is still redeemable. I'm always late to the Dragonite giveaway party. I really wanted a cherish ball Dragonite.
I have one that I redeemed myself. No perfect IV spread though. VM me if you'd like it.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
This spread is generated by Method 1 in 3rd generation if you're talking about Adamant nature, so you can't get a wild Nincada with this spread. It's possible to get one in 4th, 5th and 6th generation via breeding manipulation as Esmeya said .

Adamant 00 / 31 / 00 / 00 / 31 / 31 = It isn't possible;
Adamant 00 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 2);
Lonely 00 / 31 / 00 / 00 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 4). I assume that Nincada is always generated by Method 2 in Emerald. I know that some Pokémon are generated via Method 1 & 4 in RS / FRLF but I don't think that Nincada could be generated by Method 4. Anyway, I did not test this and I don't know if the Shedinja ball "glitch" works in RS;
Lonely 00 / 31 / 31 / 00 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 2);
Lonely 00 / 31 / 00 / 31 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 2);
Lonely 00 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 = Possible (Method 2).
The ball passes onto Shedinja in any 3rd gen game. Even if it didn't, there's nothing stopping you from trading to the game that does work.

Also, you neglected to take encounter slots into account. And for what it's worth, def/spdef matters when a Substitute is passed.

Edit:

Honestly, I only tested some wild Pokémon from Fire Red and Leaf Green. I understood that some Pokémon are generated by Method 4 and this depends on the area where you are. RNG is not stable in Fire Red and Leaf Green, in fact when you try to abuse something, the IVs of your Pokémon could be generated by another method, even if you were looking to abuse your Pokémon with a different method. I don't know how to explain this in a better way but If I can tell something about, it's like the spread shifts getting another way to generate the wild Pokémon.
What about Pokémon Box? Hozu discovered that some Pokémon like Rayquaza and the three Regis can be generated by Method 4 when you're playing Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire through the Pokémon Box Emulation system. I'm sure some wild Pokémon can be generated by Method 4 in RS when you're playing these games on your Game Boy Advance. So, in that case, Pokémon Box isn't required to get Method 4 Pokémon from your R/S.
I don't test RS wild Pokémon yet, so I can't say which Pokémon are generated by Method 4.
I don't know if Pokémon Box can affect the wild Pokémon generation in some way. Maybe Hozu could know something about that.
I never investigated wild captures on R/S box, sorry. The lack of Sync for natures makes it very unlikely that what you want is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)