Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Also caught a Raikou, Timid, 31 / 24 / 14 / 29 / 31 / 31, Quick Ball, Hidden Power Ice. I'm considering keeping, what do you all think?

Thanks!

Also caught a Raikou, Timid, 31 / 24 / 14 / 29 / 31 / 31, Quick Ball, Hidden Power Ice. I'm considering keeping, what do you all think?
Lowest Defense IV I'd accept for HP Ice would be 26. Most others would demand 30. (not telling you to toss because you've done that already, which was a wise decision)

Looking for a bunch of Gen 4 legendaries (ball choice is negotiable):
Bold or Timid

Bold or Timid

Jolly, Timid, or Naive

Modest or Calm

Timid

Calm

Adamant

Impish

Bold or Timid

Calm or Sassy

Timid

Timid

Timid | Hidden Power Rock or Ice

Jolly or Timid

Willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes from my trade thread for them. Wants list is post #3.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Offering: HP Ground Timid Larvesta. (PM to know the exact spread). Battle ready 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Swift Swim Lombre lvl. 27 252SPA / 4SPDEF / 252SPE. Battle ready level 25 Adamant Technician 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Scyther 252 ATK / 32 HP / 224 SPE. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly HA Battle Ready Swinub: 252 ATK / 252 SPE /4 DEF w/ Icicle Crash; Stealth Rock; Curse (relearn); Icicle Spear (lerearn). Calm Prankster Klefki 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Untouched. Also a good amount of female breedables. Pm to know the list. All nicknameable.
Looking For: HA Impish Gible / HA Poliwag family something / Battle Ready Pokemon / Timid Staryu OR Starmie.
Edit: Can also breed on request. Doing 2:1 for Gible or HA Poliwag family.

Last edited:
Just had a match against The_Robb here on smogon and im wondering about one thing during the match!

It was one period in the match it was My Gliscor against his Mega Venusaur. fFirst his M Venusaur tok a Giga Drain and got a crit ( ofc )
Then i took Roost and got like 140 HP left or something
Then his M Venusaur tok Gigadrain again and got a Super effektive againt my Gliscor ? wft ?

Here is the Code if will take your time to reflekt the problem

RZG6-WWWW- WW3A - G9HH

His Vincitini used Blue Flare as well...,i dont know, is that legal ?

Just had a match against The_Robb here on smogon and im wondering about one thing during the match!

It was one period in the match it was My Gliscor against his Mega Venusaur. fFirst his M Venusaur tok a Giga Drain and got a crit ( ofc )
Then i took Roost and got like 140 HP left or something
Then his M Venusaur tok Gigadrain again and got a Super effektive againt my Gliscor ? wft ?

Here is the Code if will take your time to reflekt the problem

RZG6-WWWW- WW3A - G9HH

His Vincitini used Blue Flare as well...,i dont know, is that legal ?
Roost removes your Flying type for the rest of the turn, so after it Gliscor was a pure Ground Type. Also Victini gets Blue Flare from a Gen V event.

Hey guys, I just SR this Arceus. =)

31/3/31/31/31/31, Calm nature.

Keep or Toss?

Note: I have another code available so I can keep SRing on my X if this one is fine to keep.

Kept it!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just SR this Arceus. =)

31/3/31/31/31/31, Calm nature.

Keep or Toss?

Note: I have another code available so I can keep SRing on my X if this one is fine to keep.
Well, Arceus Grass has a Calm Defogless set so it's definitely useful. Though, in general, Timid and Jolly tend to be better and more versatile. But as you said, if you can try another code, might as well keep. =)

LF: Clefairy Friend Safari (must be online so I can activate it :x) or an unwanted HA Clefairy, preferably bold, IV's don't matter

FT: if it's a good clefairy (~4IV's), I have a plethora of Kalos-born 4-6IV shiny/non-shiny pokes...just pm :o

How can I get a flawless ditto? Also in omega ruby where do you get the choice items, life orb and leftovers? Can you get them more than once?

How can I get a flawless ditto? Also in omega ruby where do you get the choice items, life orb and leftovers? Can you get them more than once?
Ditto Giveaway. Follow the rules!

You can farm as many Life Orbs as you want from wild Absol.
Choice items can be purchased at the Battle Maison for Battle Points (BP), not money. (Life Orb too, but it's easier and quicker to just use Thief, Covet, Trick or Switcheroo on wild Absol until you find one/some.)
The item Leftovers is hidden on the S.S. Tidal. Take the ship from Lilycove to Slateport or vice versa.

EDIT: You can also get the Leftovers from a Pokémon with the Ability Pickup, but it has to be at least level 81 and Leftovers are VERY rare as a "picked up item".

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
I have a HA gible in luxury ball, can do impish 31/31/31/x/31/31. I'm looking for a female HA Phantump with Bestow, Grudge, Venom Drench, Imprison @ Premier Ball. No need for nature or IV's
Don't have one :/ also, my Y copy is currently lost, sorry, can't hunt for safari pokes in special balls atm.

Still hoping someone can hook me up with Jolly, Adamant and Relaxed Synchronize Pokemon. I will take trash or throwaways..
I can help you with all three. Do you have anything to offer in return? It's not that hard for me to get what you're asking for, so I'm willing to just accept three Pokemon w/ different OTs holding either PP Ups or Maxes.

To n.n rattata, I have lots of BR Pokémon like an Aggron, two Calm Camerupts, a 31/23/31/26/31/31 Bold Suicune, and a few others. It wouldn't be hard to get more, so PM if you're interested. I'm also pretty sure I have an HA Poliwag, but IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)