Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would actually be easier to do it via gts. Just put in any pokemon, and ask for a lv. 49 male umbreon with the message "Mrs. Mime"--be sure to let me know which poke you're sending up, too
Glad to be of assistance :)
I just uploadet a male Geodude (Kleinstein) Lv. 1 with the Message you wanted. Couldnt select a gender amongst those settings since I don't have umbreon in my Dex, yet. The IGN is Cloé. Thank you very much!!

I'm SRing for the HA birds atm and right now I'm doing Articuno. I was thinking either Timid or modest (preferably Timid); but apparently a defensive nature would be better... idk I've always used them as special attackers so I'm not sure, anyone know what to do here?

Does anyone have a female moon ball gligar they can pass my way? I'll give something nice in return.
I could catch one but it'll probably be a while before I get it to ORAS. If you're willing to wait a few hours, I could get it

Calm or timid, either works. Whichever one you prefer pretty much.
Alright, thanks! I'd probably just go with Timid then

Can you redeem several of the Kanto HA bird codes? I have a Zapdos, can I redeem an Articuno or Moltres?
I'm pretty sure it's one per game so unless you have multiple cartridges, it's not gonna work. But that's for UK codes anyway, not sure how it works in other regions

I'm SRing for the HA birds atm and right now I'm doing Articuno. I was thinking either Timid or modest (preferably Timid); but apparently a defensive nature would be better... idk I've always used them as special attackers so I'm not sure, anyone know what to do here?
Articuno needs a defensive nature if you want to use it in higher tiers. If you're sticking to PU Timid and Modest are fine.

I used a code on Y and got a moltres, then a code on OR and got Articuno. I tried using a 3rd code, first on OR, and it said it'd already been redeemed. So I thought the code was Articuno so I tried using it on Y, it didn't work this time either. So either my code had already been used when I entered it or you only get one random bird code per game

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
So I have a few questions, just wondering what to do;

- Shiny Jirachi event was only released in Japan. I used the PowerSaves code to get the wondercard on my EU game, would it be considered legit? I already soft reset this one and it's in my trade thread.
- Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal were only released in Japan was well. I used the PowerSaves code to get the wondercards on my EU game, would they be considered legit?
- Shiny Genesect was only released for BW and BW2 in Japan. Is it even possible to inject that wondercard in my EU game? And if that's possible, would it be considered legit?

I'm asking this, because those are the last Pokémon that I'm missing in my Shiny Collection. I don't own a Japanese version of BW/BW2, a Japanese 3DS or a Japanese XY or ORAS game. If there's no other way, I might buy those in the future, but if I don't have to, that would be nice.

Just want some opinions from you guys. I want my collection to be 100% legal, so that's why I'm asking. :) At the moment I have 710 of the 713 possible shiny Pokémon, so it would be nice if I could finish my collection with those 3. :)

- Shiny Jirachi event was only released in Japan. I used the PowerSaves code to get the wondercard on my EU game, would it be considered legit? I already soft reset this one and it's in my trade thread.
- Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal were only released in Japan was well. I used the PowerSaves code to get the wondercards on my EU game, would they be considered legit?
- Shiny Genesect was only released for BW and BW2 in Japan. Is it even possible to inject that wondercard in my EU game? And if that's possible, would it be considered legit?

I'm asking this, because those are the last Pokémon that I'm missing in my Shiny Collection. I don't own a Japanese version of BW/BW2, a Japanese 3DS or a Japanese XY or ORAS game. If there's no other way, I might buy those in the future, but if I don't have to, that would be nice.

Just want some opinions from you guys. I want my collection to be 100% legal, so that's why I'm asking. :) At the moment I have 710 of the 713 possible shiny Pokémon, so it would be nice if I could finish my collection with those 3. :)
As I understand it injected wondercards are only considered 'legal' if its possible to have gotten it within your game in the first place so japan only events injected into an non japan game would be considered a hack ..I dont think you'd be frowned upon too bad but you'd have be quite explicit as to what they are so its clear and im not sure how itd effect things like OT or ID if injected into a version of a different regigion that it was intended but maybe u already know that

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
No, no, yes, no. No not legit in all cases. Yes it would be possible.

Injecting a wondercard would never result in a legit Pokémon; but if the wondercard could not be collected on the cartridge to which it is injected, the resultant Pokémon isn't legal either.

Can't comment as to being legal but Shiny Jirachi was also released in Hong Kong so it is possible to get that event on a PAL game as I've got a couple. Only drawback is that according to Serebii the the Japan & HK events are different.

Edit: Forgot to say that the HK Jirachi code was only redeemable in English if on a PAL cart.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
As I understand it injected wondercards are only considered 'legal' if its possible to have gotten it within your game in the first place so japan only events injected into an non japan game would be considered a hack ..I dont think you'd be frowned upon too bad but you'd have be quite explicit as to what they are so its clear and im not sure how itd effect things like OT or ID if injected into a version of a different regigion that it was intended but maybe u already know that
No, no, yes, no. No not legit in all cases. Yes it would be possible.

Injecting a wondercard would never result in a legit Pokémon; but if the wondercard could not be collected on the cartridge to which it is injected, the resultant Pokémon isn't legal either.
So I either have to wait until those events will be released for EU games, or just reset them on my game and just don't trade them?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I either have to wait until those events will be released for EU games, or just reset them on my game and just don't trade them?
Or buy a Japanese console + cartridge and inject them there; or trade for them. But yes, if you want to be able to trade those Pokémon, they'd have to be legal (and have the injection of the wondercard noted if that method was employed).

Looking for honest opinions. That being said I really don't have an interest in making a trade thread and would like to just make a donations type thread. That's the long term goal. That being said I'm thinking of making a long term giveaway thread so anything in particular that people are mainly interested in out of curiosity. What should be given away in the community's opinion. Just looking for hopefully useful opinions and thoughts.

Does anybody have a master ball that i could use? Really need one for SRing for a friend :)
FT:
- Untouched 4IV bold celebi (20 SpA)
- EVd naive diancie w/ diancite (4 IV)
- EVd adamant hoopa (3 IV)
- Lv 100 5IV Quiet Aegislash (from vgc 15)
Etc

Does anybody have a master ball that i could use? Really need one for SRing for a friend :)
FT:
- Untouched 4IV bold celebi (20 SpA)
- EVd naive diancie w/ diancite (4 IV)
- EVd adamant hoopa (3 IV)
- Lv 100 5IV Quiet Aegislash (from vgc 15)
Etc
I have one for you...do you want to trade by gts, or sharing our fc's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)