Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone clone my Shellder, Larvitar, & Sandshrew for me? Just need one copy of each plus original so I have a copy to ev train. You can keep copies for yourself of course.

How should I breed my Pokemon?

I'm new to competitive battling, and I have almost no knowledge on team building, then I notice how people like Shofu have boxes of comp-ready Pokemon and he builds his team from scratch. That's where my question comes in. How should I breed my Pokemon? Do I find a team I like on Showdown and breed them on X, or should I breed popular OU's and take it from there?

Also, a guide on basic team building will be appreciated, as like I said; I have no knowledge of team building

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I'm new to competitive battling, and I have almost no knowledge on team building, then I notice how people like Shofu have boxes of comp-ready Pokemon and he builds his team from scratch. That's where my question comes in. How should I breed my Pokemon? Do I find a team I like on Showdown and breed them on X, or should I breed popular OU's and take it from there?

Also, a guide on basic team building will be appreciated, as like I said; I have no knowledge of team building
Teambuilding is not one of my strong points, but it's a bit of a process. When you first have an idea of what pokemon you would want to battle with, try to think of a kind of composition that synergizes well with that one pokemon and with each other and covers each others weaknesses. You won't get it perfect like 99% of the time starting out, but from there you can battle and test out things. When you encounter a problem pokemon that you can't really beat, you can make a change to cover that weakness. I recommend PokemonShowdown (PS for short) for teambuilding, and then once your team is finished and able to take on the majority of things you encounter, you can breed it ingame and raise them up. I'd also recommend our Battling 101 program which basically tutors you on battling related stuff. I hope this helps. ;-;

Also shofu has been battling literally for over half a decade. You shouldn't compare yourself to him because he has had upwards of 8 years to get to the point of coming up with teams on the fly (not to mention loads of pokemon at his disposal). Don't expect it to be like that until you are much more of a seasoned battler. xD

Also again, we do have a Rate My Team forum that you can use to look at different teams and see how they work and any rates/critiques they get. It didn't help me much but it might help you. So yeah. Good luck!

Following on from what Shii said in terms of team building, once you have decided on your team through PS and want to breed it ingame THIS guide and THIS guide will help you in breeding ..you can miss a lot of the hard begining part by asking on this forum for "spitbacks" or in the giveaways section there are spitback (as well as battle ready) giveaways where u can search for poke that may have 4iv's already as well as egg moves etc and users Most and Mattapod have 6iv ditto giveaways so essentually u could probably have your own battle ready pokemon in about an hour once your set up with 6iv ditto, 4iv spitback, destiny knot and everstone (and ev training vitamins + poke that knows sweet scent and has a spread move for horde ev training)

Last edited:
My old laptop with all the RNG programs is about to die, so trying to RNG mons on my old games again. A few years ago, I ID/SID abused a flawless Timid / Bold spread on SoulSilver. Is there anything worth catching that could use these spreads? I've already caught the Latis, the legendary birds, Lugia, Mewtwo, and Suicune. The only thing left that would be good with Timid or Bold, that I can think of, is Raikou, but roamer RNG is annoying and my spread doesn't have HP Ice, so not sure whether it'd be worth it.

Thanks!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
My old laptop with all the RNG programs is about to die, so trying to RNG mons on my old games again. A few years ago, I ID/SID abused a flawless Timid / Bold spread on SoulSilver. Is there anything worth catching that could use these spreads? I've already caught the Latis, the legendary birds, Lugia, Mewtwo, and Suicune. The only thing left that would be good with Timid or Bold, that I can think of, is Raikou, but roamer RNG is annoying and my spread doesn't have HP Ice, so not sure whether it'd be worth it.

Thanks!
A genderless/male only Pokemon in a different Pokeball than regular could be nice. Particularly Lure Ball Staryu/Starmie, or perhaps a Heavy Ball Baltoy/Claydol.

Looking for a Froakie - Regular Pokeball - 6IV Naive/5 IV Timid - Protean - Don't have much to offer but I have a shiny 6IV Level 50 Blaziken - Adamant - Regular Pokeball - Spread - 252 Atk - 252 Speed - 4 Hp - Speed boost - Post on profile or quote please, thanks so much

Hey everybody, apologies for writing here if this is the wrong place,
but in which forum thread can I exchange friend codes for Friend Safari on Pokemon Y?

Can someone donate me 11 random, different eggs that are quite close to hatching for my EggNuzLocke? Please don't disclose what it is!
FC: 0061-3150-9033

LF the following Legendaries*

*Ball choice is just preference.

Modest (HP Fighting)

Bold

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Bold

Naive

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Jolly | Blue Flare, Glaciate, V-Create, and Bolt Strike

Jolly

Modest

Impish or Rash

Naive, Rash, Quiet, or Relaxed
FT Multiple Hidden Power Pokemon from my trade thread

Last edited:
Hey there! :3

Would anyone with a SS or HG cart be able top catch me a Meowth and Nidoran female in love / moon ball by any chance...? Pick anything in my thread! =D Or i could give you a finished breed from it once I'm done...?

Hey there! :3

Would anyone with a SS or HG cart be able top catch me a Meowth and Nidoran female in love / moon ball by any chance...? Pick anything in my thread! =D Or i could give you a finished breed from it once I'm done...?
I can catch you both (for free) tomorrow if you aren't helped out by then yet. VM if interested

Hey there. So, I help out at a local Pokemon League every week. Since I've been RNGing and breeding stuff for such a long period of time, I usually give all the kids that show up a rare Pokemon (Mythical stuff, Pokemon with old event moves, etc. For example: Last week I gave out Self Destruct Mewtwos. The week before, I was letting them choose random shiny mons I've RNGed). There are maybe 10 of them age 7-11 that show up regularly with another 6 in their early teens (12-15) as well. It's really neat to see kids so excited about Pokemon still. It's like looking back into a mirror of myself when I was a little or as a teenager figuring out what the hell EVs were.

With Volcanion's release, I was hoping to get the kids it early. This is a Pokemon they haven't really even seen in game before, so it'd be fun to blow their minds with a surprise like this. The issue is, obviously, I don't have one. So, in exchange for a legitimate one, I'd like to offer a few (2+) of any of the 440+ Pokemon here. I also can RNG Japanese Dittos on request. This Volcanion does not need to be competitive at all, just legitimate. Obviously, the Volcanion would be cloned by some third party, but no distribution will happen outside of the children and teenagers at league.

If you're interested in helping out, please pm me!

Edit: Someone has gotten into contact with me, so this is done for now. Thanks.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welp, first of all I'd like to state that I genuinely love the way in which you formulated the sentence down below:

It's really neat to see kids so excited about Pokemon still. It's like looking back into a mirror of myself when I was a little or as a teenager figuring out what the hell EVs were.
As for being interested in helping out, I surely am genuinely motivated and interested in helping you out, but sadly I don't have a Volcanion yet either as of yet.
The only specimen I've spotted so far is the one from Sebby's trading thread in the WiFi forum section.
However, considering the fact that he hasn't responded nor reacted in any kind of way to your message yet, there's a slight risk it might not be legit.
I'll try to keep my eyes open though if any other specimen pop up in a foreseeable future.

However, if another use is generously willing to donate their Volcanion, you could count me in as a potential cloner.
Despite the fact that I'm still relatively new here and since there might be other cloners around that you've known for much longer, I can still proudly say that I've done quite a bunch of cloning services for satisfied users of this forum thus far.
Don't worry, if you have a couple of other available cloners that you've known for a bit longer, I won't take it personally if you'd rather entrust them with that task, it's really just an offer in case you'd need any last-minute helper.
In addition to this, helping someone doesn't necessarily always require a reward, I'd be willing to clone you as many copies as you need for your great cause for absolutely free.

If you need any of my help, feel free to message me here or send me a private message.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
hey there! I'd be reaaaaaally glad to get pokerus, bc i'm having a hard time ev training without it :(

also, going a little too far, i really would like a HA Kabuto :)

pm me please!!!

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Keep or toss?

Careful Jirachi 31/31/30/30/31/30 HP Fire

I'm really torn on this one. That -1 point in speed and defense bother me, but on the other hand this is a pretty good spread. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)