Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Keep or toss?

Careful Jirachi 31/31/30/30/31/30 HP Fire

I'm really torn on this one. That -1 point in speed and defense bother me, but on the other hand this is a pretty good spread. What do you guys think?
I'd say toss because of the nature. With that nature there is no point losing 1 point in speed for a Hidden Power that you won't use. If it was Calm then it would be a different story!

Does anyone have a Brave Machop (or any mon that can breed with it) they could trade to me? IVs/ball don't matter; I just need something to breed Brave onto my Machop for VGC.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hey everybody, apologies for writing here if this is the wrong place,
but in which forum thread can I exchange friend codes for Friend Safari on Pokemon Y?
Welcome to Smogon!

This thread is actually the best you'll find on here for such a thing. If you're looking for a Pokemon in particular, you can post it here in hopes that someone will have the safari or be willing to catch you the Pokemon you'd like (the latter being much more likely). For a more passive approach, you can look at people's signatures over time to see what they have, and then contact them directly.

In general, however, I'd recommend taking a look at /r/FriendSafari on Reddit. You'll probably have much better success over there for getting specific safaris or many exchanges over a short period of time.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a Brave Machop (or any mon that can breed with it) they could trade to me? IVs/ball don't matter; I just need something to breed Brave onto my Machop for VGC.
In case you still need that brave Machop, I can go and catch one really quick with a Synchronizer.
Feel free to add me and let me know whenever you can hop online for the trade.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive 5IV Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball)
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball)
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball)
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
I believe AU has the 'river' if you need help I can do it on Friday/Saturday for you?

Sure! VM me with the pokés you want in exchange.
Will do -- i love collecting dream/apricorn balls -- but we'll talk about that after I sort it out for you as I don't expect anything in return but if you've got something I want/need, would certainly appreciate it :)

I'll msg you in a day or so -- maybe start it tomorrow evening but work schedule is a nightmare until Friday :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Pokémon trainer,

I am currently looking for the following 3 females:

- Heatmor, Repeat Ball, Rash
- Durant, Premier Ball, Jolly
Thanks to locoghoul for helping me out with this female.
- Purrloin, Heal Ball, Jolly with Hidden Ability Thanks to Marowak2000 for helping me out with this female.
If you got what I'm looking for, feel free to message me either here or on my profile.
If you want you can also check my trading thread in my signature and let me know how I can reciprocate your valuable help.

Edit: Got everything, thank you!

Last edited:
Hi guys, i need a caterpie/family with HA. I don't care about ivs ecc.

Send me a PM if you can share one ^^

p.s. got one

Last edited:

- Durant, Premier Ball, Jolly
- Purrloin, Heal Ball, Jolly with Hidden Ability

If you got what I'm looking for, feel free to message me either here or on my profile.
If you want you can also check my trading thread in my signature and let me know how I can reciprocate your valuable help.

Best greetings.
i can give you a female durant on premier ball. Think we are already friends, deposit something on gts and let me know via vm

LF the following Legendaries*

*Ball choice is just preference.

Modest (HP Fighting)

Bold

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Bold

Naive

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Jolly | Blue Flare, Glaciate, V-Create, and Bolt Strike

Jolly

Modest

Impish or Rash

Naive, Rash, Quiet, or Relaxed
FT Multiple Hidden Power Pokemon from my trade thread

- Durant, Premier Ball, Jolly Thanks to locoghoul for helping me out with this female.
- Purrloin, Heal Ball, Jolly with Hidden Ability

Best greetings.
Check either of my threads for purrloin, ive got her as free spitback or on trdae thread :)

Hey this might be a bit much to ask on this thread but does anyone have an Uxie and Azelf I could borrow/have? I'm trying to SR Palkia and accidentally released mine. If someone's willing to help me out I can give you a copy of the Palkia once I get it. Just figured I'd ask since they're both kind of useless.

Can someone shortly trade me the following for pokedex filling purposes?
Raikou
Palkia
Regigigas
Giratinna
Manaphy
Darkrai
Victini
Meloetta
Magmortar

and also a spitback of a Chimchar, a tepig and a Spinrak.

In case somebody can help me thank you very much in advance <3

Last edited:
I have a 4IV Marill (Huge Power) and a 5 iv (thick fat :( )

Both are adamant nature. I'm looking for a timid 4-5 IV Gengar (31/x/31/31/31/31) preferably)

I have a 4IV Marill (Huge Power) and a 5 iv (thick fat :( )

Both are adamant nature. I'm looking for a timid 4-5 IV Gengar (31/x/31/31/31/31) preferably)
If you absolutely can't breed one, look in the giveaway section, Blizzicane is hosting one where Matteo's shiny Gengar is available

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I think this one might be a keeper but I'd like to get some opinions.

Keep or toss?

Hoopa Hasty 28-29/31/28/31/30/31
I'd say that's pretty solid keep. It's got level 50 perfect stats bar HP and Defense, but I think that's manageable, considering they're only 1 point off, each.

Hi, thoughts on this please:

Jolly Rayquaza 31/31/31/27/27/31 (less than 50 soft resets I think)

Should I toss it and look for better defensive stats?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I think this one might be a keeper but I'd like to get some opinions.

Keep or toss?

Hoopa Hasty 28-29/31/28/31/30/31
Usually, for trade value I would say nah. But you get more leeway because of the mixed spread :P tough call

Hi, thoughts on this please:

Jolly Rayquaza 31/31/31/27/27/31 (less than 50 soft resets I think)

Should I toss it and look for better defensive stats?
For personal use it is fine, but I wouldn't keep if you are looking to trade. Theorymon is giving away a flawless Jolly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)