Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Quick Question, regarding the Sinjoh Ruins event in HGSS, must I have first entered the Hall of Fame, or reached some other milestone to activate the event? Or can I simply start the event as soon as I first arrive at the Ruins of Alph so long as I have Arceus?

Hello again I have another question :)., I ev trained the bulbasaur with the guide you recomended me, but I want to be 100% sure I've done it right, so I want to lvl bulbaaur up to 100. So I was wondering, if it is already ev trained, would it matter if I levelled him by rare candies?? or how does that work?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello again I have another question :)., I ev trained the bulbasaur with the guide you recomended me, but I want to be 100% sure I've done it right, so I want to lvl bulbaaur up to 100. So I was wondering, if it is already ev trained, would it matter if I levelled him by rare candies?? or how does that work?
If it's already EV trained, using Rare Candies doesn't matter. The issue that most people have with Rare Candies is that they don't give you any EVs, so a Pokemon levelled exclusively on Rare Candies will have lower stats. If you've already EVd it, it will have no adverse effect whatsoever.
But if you just want it's EVs checked, I can do that without the need for levelling it up. Just drop your Friend Code on my profile and we can continue the discussion there :)

Decided to keep the Celebi since I am mainly breeding for my own teams. I'm working on Jirachi now but I would like to know if there are particular spreads I should shoot for that aren't common.

I'd say Mild (bonus if HP Fire or Ground) probably hasn't been done but mixed SRs are harder. Jolly, Adamant, and Careful have already been done though.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Thanks for the replies guys! I might consider Luxury yeah. Going for non-shiny. :) what about Great Ball? Or Master Ball? I mean, he does have purple accents.

Edit: already caught 2 shinies in Dusk Ball.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the replies guys! I might consider Luxury yeah. Going for non-shiny. :) what about Great Ball? Or Master Ball? I mean, he does have purple accents.
Yeah, I totally forgot about Great Ball, you should seriously consider that choice as well. The blue tone matches Hydreigon better than the Dive Ball to be honest.
That's a tough question right there. I'd personally probably go with Luxury Ball or Great Ball, but in the end it's your choice after all.
No matter which Ball you choose, all of the aforementioned ones fit Hydreigon in some form or shape.

Last edited:
Can someone shortly trade a Darkrai since it is the last pokedex entry I need(at least I believe so). It would be super awesome ^^

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Alright, so I'm looking for:

Female Hasty Luxury Ball Deino, x/x/x/31/31/31
Female Modest Great Ball Deino, x/x/x/31/31/31

Let me know if you have one or are willing to breed one, and let me know what you want in return.

Let me know if you have one or are willing to breed one, and let me know what you want in return.
I can prolly breed you a 5-6 IV hasty luxury ball one if you give me 1-2 days.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I'm willing to do both of them for free.
Edit: I forgot that they can be Dex Nav'd in Meteor Falls, I can do both this weekend.

Last edited:
Yup, that's fine. I'm just that kind person that always wants to make sure.
Glad I could help out.

Have a nice day.

Best greetings.
I just noticed that I still need the Kalos legends for the shiny charm. It didnt show their numbers and now I feel like a total nuub =(

EDIT: As I believe I only need Zygarde,Xerneas and Yvental now

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I just noticed that I still need the Kalos legends for the shiny charm. It didnt show their numbers and now I feel like a total nuub =(

EDIT: As I believe I only need Zygarde,Xerneas and Yvental now
I can trade you Zygarde and Xerneas if you want, I don't have an Yveltal currently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)