Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I go about getting every contest ribbon in Emerald? I mean I'm not sure if I can max out every contest stat or at least get close enough. (How do I even make the best possible pokeblocks without multiplayer?) I'm planning on using Latias once I finish RNG abusing her.

I want to build a TrickRoom VGC team so which pokémons i should consider as good trickroom setters?

Thanks to BlizzardHero and cannibal with the 0 Spe EV Ditto.
Cannibal is right with cress/dialga ..but also with the primal weather of this gen VGC then Jellicent is anouther option ...who can also check mega Khan if you run WoW as usually the only move khan has against her is sucker punch
Ball for this guy? Thinking Premier
I second Maximum Optimiser with heal ball (but that looks best on non-shiny) or use the gold from luxury ball?

Welp yet again I'm out of ideas for Hidden Power pokes to add to my trade thread.

Any suggestions?

Already have the following:

Fire Bulbasaur
Ground, Grass, and Ice Pidgey
Ice Vulpix
Fire and Ground Oddish
Ghost Meowth
Ice and Fire Abra
Fire, Grass, and Ice Magnemite
Grass and Ice Voltorb
Fire Exeggcute
Fire and Ice Tangela
Fire Horsea

Fire Staryu
Fire Lapras
Fire, Ground, Ice, Grass, and Fighting Eevee
Grass Omanyte
Grass Cyndaquil
Fire and Grass Chinchou
Ice Pichu
Grass and Fighting Houndour
Grass Elekid
Grass and Ice Magby
Fire and Ice Treecko
Ice Electrike
Fire Roselia
Grass Wailmer
Grass and Ice Numel
Grass Feebas
Grass Clamperl
Ice Chimchar
Grass and Fighting Taillow
Fighting Drifloon
Fire and Rock Cherub
Grass and Fighting Chatot
Ice, Grass, and Fire Rotom
Fire, Ground, and Rock Snivy
Grass Blitzle
Fire, Ice and Rock Petilil
Fighting Yamask
Fire and Ice Gothita
Ground Vanillite
Fire Foongus
Ice Tynamo
Ground and Fighting Elgyem
Ice and Fighting Litwick
Ground Shelmet
Ground and Ice Larvesta
Fire Froakie
Ice and Rock Pansage
Grass and Ice Litleo
Fire Flabebe
Ice Helioptile
Fire Skrelp

Looking for a few items, and haven't made it far enough in-game. Does anyone have an extra of the following they would consider helping me get ahold of?
  • Wide Lens
  • Destiny Knot
  • Everstone
  • Leftovers
  • Enigma Berry

Looking for a male Munchlax/Snorlax with Selfdestruct.
Nature/IV's etc. don't matter.

I have stuff to trade for it, please PM me if you have one.

Toss or keep:

Shiny Yveltal 31/4//31/28/31/31
Depends on what set you want. If you want a mixed set (which is pretty common) then I'd say to keep trying. But you could always go for a purely specially offensive set, or maybe defensive with Oblivion Wing.

Wondering if anyone has a perfect Croagunk/Toxicroak they're willing to give to me. I can breed Eevee with either Calm or Modest nature in return.
Going to try this again

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Toss or keep:

Shiny Yveltal 31/4/31/28/31/31

Edit: forgot to mention the nature, it's bold (+Def, -Atk)
I'd say keep, the Ubers Smogdex set for Yveltal doesn't include a Special move for the bold set. But if you want to include moves like Oblivion Wing or Heat Wave, I suggest that you take Legofigure's advice and run some calcs to see if the 1 point you lose out on at level 50 matters much.

So the lovely rng just blessed me with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 naughty shiny xerneas. I know the nature is unfortunate but do I still keep considering mixed 6iv? I have 3 more to reset too

Edit: kept for lols

Last edited:
So the lovely rng just blessed me with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 naughty shiny xerneas. I know the nature is unfortunate but do I still keep considering mixed 6iv? I have 3 more to reset too
I'd keep that that's really good. I know most prefer +SpA -SpD, but remember that Yvetal has base 131 SpA AND Atk. With that nature he can still be mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)