Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hacking/getting hacked Pokemon possible in anyway before Poke Bank? I have two 5 IV Dittos from pre-bank: one named Timid with missing ATK IV, OT Miles (Umbrella icon) ID 32219 Timid/Limber Premier Ball, and the other one just named Ditto with missing SpA IV, OT Candy ID 42999 Jolly/Limber Repeat Ball. I believe these two particular Dittos were widely used before Bank came out, but I want to double check to make sure they are legit. And was PowerSavs backing up a thing before bank?

Asking because this video implies hacked offspring is illegit, although that may just be PR talk.

Was hacking/getting hacked Pokemon possible in anyway before Poke Bank? I have two 5 IV Dittos from pre-bank: one named Timid with missing ATK IV, OT Miles (Umbrella icon) ID 32219 Timid/Limber Premier Ball, and the other one just named Ditto with missing SpA IV, OT Candy ID 42999 Jolly/Limber Repeat Ball. I believe these two particular Dittos were widely used before Bank came out, but I want to double check to make sure they are legit. And was PowerSavs backing up a thing before bank?

Asking because this video implies hacked offspring is illegit, although that may just be PR talk.
Yeah it was using things like pokecheck, action replay, ... Can't say about the ditto's and not sure since it's been a while that i bred something but i think smogon generally regards offsprings from hacked parents to be hacked too.

I'm battling against Poochyena in Pokémon XD (it's the second Shadow Pokémon you can catch in the game). At this point, I only have access to Poké Balls. If I knock out Poochyena, will it appear again with Miror B in the end-game? I know most Shadow Pokémon will reappear with Miror B if you knock them out in the storyline, but Serebii's list does not show Poochyena (or Ledyba, either, for that matter, which also appears before access to other Pokéballs).

EDIT: I knocked out Poochyena, left the Lighthouse roof and returned, and Kilen rematched me; he still has his Poochyena.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Pawniard? I'm looking for one which does not need to have any specific IVs, or nature but preferably a female with Defiant. I don't have anything really worth trading unfortunately.

I also have a shiny Xerneas/Yveltal from mystery gift codes I got from Japan Expo 2016. Not too sure about the IV rolls considering I didn't really try hard at getting them but if anyone's interested I can lend them so they can be cloned so you keep a copy for yourself.

Edit : deleted first part of my post since apparently it is not allowed to ask whether a Pokémon is/would be legitimate or not. If anyone happens to know more about that field I have a few questions I would like to ask via PM if possible.

Last edited:
Can I get someone to clone my 5iv friend guard Clefairy so I can keep it for doubles use and evolve the second one? Thanks in advance!

I'm also potentially interested in cloning one more Pokemon, my bold Suicune, so I can donate a copy to the giveaway thread.

I realize this question is coming very early, but I want to have as many Yellow Pokemon to transfer as I can before the release of Sun and Moon. I was wondering how Smogon would regard the following (hacked, legit, or just needs mentioning when on a thread):

-Pokemon obtained via Mew Glitch
-Pokemon leveled via duplicated rare candies
-Pokemon knowing moves from duplicated TMs

Does anyone have a Galileo Rayquaza event code sitting spare? I recently resetted one but in hindsight the stats aren't quite as good as what I want. In return I can offer a Shiny Xerneas code, or as of the 15th August, a Shiny Yveltal Code. I know the event is a bit of a long shot as it was a while back, but if I can find one anywhere, it's here :)

Edit: Didn't think to mention about breeding projects; can offer those as well, with ball of choice, HA, shiny etc.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I realize this question is coming very early, but I want to have as many Yellow Pokemon to transfer as I can before the release of Sun and Moon. I was wondering how Smogon would regard the following (hacked, legit, or just needs mentioning when on a thread):

-Pokemon obtained via Mew Glitch
-Pokemon leveled via duplicated rare candies
-Pokemon knowing moves from duplicated TMs
  • 1. Hacked (there's very few occasions where we allow glitches; little cup Pokemon, Shedinja with various moves/ball...); and that would be a MASSIVE can of worms to open for the Mew glitch.
  • 2. and 3. Needs mentioning.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
  • 1. Hacked (there's very few occasions where we allow glitches; little cup Pokemon, Shedinja with various moves/ball...); and that would be a MASSIVE can of worms to open for the Mew glitch.
  • 2. and 3. Needs mentioning.
while we are on the subject, this means that a mew obtained via glitch is also a hack, yes?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
while we are on the subject, this means that a mew obtained via glitch is also a hack, yes?
To clarify: When I say 'hacked ' I am of course referring to a 'Not suitable for trade here' interpretation, rather than a 'the Pokemon was edited using 3rd party tools' one. But yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)