Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss this Decartes Yveltal?
Impish
31/31/31/30/31/31

I preferred an offensive one, but do you think a defensive one would be available in Sun/Moon too?
Keep for sure, if you're concerned about the Sun/Moon meta, I'd just wait for more confirmation on Hyper training, when it comes to SR'ing.

A year later, I return. I decided to dive into the VGC, then VGC 2016 happened...
Yeah...I decided I would rather learn this format. So I come seeking advice and team building help.

I am looking to build a team around Mega Banette. I have some general ideas, but I also wanted some suggestions please. What can best cover for it's weakness? I know Umbreon is a good pick, and already have one under consideration, but I was looking for some other ideas.

Along with the cyndaquil spitback, does anyone have any female spitbacks of nest ball turtwip, dive ball piplup, and lux ball chimchar?
Please help, I have a Play! 2016 unnerve shiny mewtwo to offer
Anyone have a shiny impish Celebi? I'll take a regular impish, but I'd prefer a shiny. PM me for offers

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a shiny impish Celebi? I'll take a regular impish, but I'd prefer a shiny. PM me for offers
Just so you know, Celebi is shiny locked so it can never be shiny (aside from maybe some really obscure gen 2 event, but you can't transfer those to gen 6)

Edit:
Oh and:
A year later, I return. I decided to dive into the VGC, then VGC 2016 happened...
Yeah...I decided I would rather learn this format. So I come seeking advice and team building help.

I am looking to build a team around Mega Banette. I have some general ideas, but I also wanted some suggestions please. What can best cover for it's weakness? I know Umbreon is a good pick, and already have one under consideration, but I was looking for some other ideas.
If you haven't already, I suggest that you take a look at Banette's smogdex entry, particularly under "Team Options", since that could give you a good idea. There are other Simple question threads that focus more on metagames than this thread (you can find sub-forums for each main tier here), I suggest you ask in one of those for a better answer.

Last edited:
Just so you know, Celebi is shiny locked so it can never be shiny (aside from maybe some really obscure gen 2 event, but you can't transfer those to gen 6)

Edit:
Oh and:

If you haven't already, I suggest that you take a look at Banette's smogdex entry, particularly under "Team Options", since that could give you a good idea. There are other Simple question threads that focus more on metagames than this thread (you can find sub-forums for each main tier here), I suggest you ask in one of those for a better answer.
Thank you so very much. I shall. It has been awhile so I couldn't think of where to best go, so I just stuck my nose here in hopes of any kind of direction. ^_^ Well I will make a Trade Request then since I am looking for something as well.
Anyone got a random Bold Ditto lying around? My Mirage Island luck is crap lately and I can't get the one with Dittos to spawn. I need it for a Nature project, so a loan or one with crap IVs would be appreciated and fine.

Thank you so very much. I shall. It has been awhile so I couldn't think of where to best go, so I just stuck my nose here in hopes of any kind of direction. ^_^ Well I will make a Trade Request then since I am looking for something as well.
Anyone got a random Bold Ditto lying around? My Mirage Island luck is crap lately and I can't get the one with Dittos to spawn. I need it for a Nature project, so a loan or one with crap IVs would be appreciated and fine.
You can get a 6IV bold ditto here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/infinite-ditto-giveaway-part-2.3577127/

Keep or toss this Decartes Yveltal?
Impish
31/31/31/30/31/31

I preferred an offensive one, but do you think a defensive one would be available in Sun/Moon too?
Certainly keep, next meta may call for a defensive Yvetal and u'll have a valuable trade asset! Sun and moon will have their own giveaways so u can SR then for an offensive one then or a copy of what you have will get u a trade for an offensive one if you want one now. Def keep

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a HA Female Dream Ball Burmy, and an HA Female Repeat and/or Timer Ball Burmy. If you have them, let me know! If you want something in return, let me know to.

Also... Sandy Wormadam has such a demeaning stratagy entry :P

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a HA Female Dream Ball Burmy, and an HA Female Repeat and/or Timer Ball Burmy. If you have them, let me know! If you want something in return, let me know to.

Also... Sandy Wormadam has such a demeaning stratagy entry :P
I think I gots the Dream Ball Burmy man - just gonna check once I get back from the kitchen :)

EDIT: Yes indeed,Dream Ball/HA Burmy is good to go.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Another y/x horde exclusive HA pokemon would be cool, otherwise don't worry.
Speaking of horde Pokémon, I have Regenerator Amoongus, Immunity Gligar, Harvest Trevenant, Infiltrator Zubat, Hydration Smoochum, Swift Swim Poliwag. All of these are shiny and flawless, but I'm willing to share one of these to you as most of them are fully redistributable/semi redistributable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)