Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF
Nest ball turtwig
Lux/premier ball jolly chimchar
dive ball piplup
repeat ball cyndaquil
nest ball chikorita
dive ball totodile

If possible and available, I'd like them as females
PM me for offers, I'm (kinda) desperate for them

Also still have a NA Arceus code. I am giving it to someone, but if you can grab it before then, then it's yours

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm looking for a
6IV Gible (or its evos)- Rough Skin - Impish

I can offer my
6IV Garchomp lv-57 Rough Skin - Naive (6hp 252 atk 252 spd)

I'm also looking for a HA Tyrunt and HA Nidoran, stats and gender are not important

LF
Nest ball turtwig
Lux/premier ball jolly chimchar
dive ball piplup
repeat ball cyndaquil
nest ball chikorita
dive ball totodile

If possible and available, I'd like them as females
PM me for offers, I'm (kinda) desperate for them

Also still have a NA Arceus code. I am giving it to someone, but if you can grab it before then, then it's yours
The Sinnoh starters are not possible as females (though they are possible as males from Gen V). They must have their HA.

The Johto starters are possible, but cannot have their HA.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
in reference to cloning and digital downloaded copies of games..

if i have a digital download of ruby.. is all of the information of the game stored on the sd card? im wondering about cloning yada yada..

tldr; can you clone via backup/restore using an SD slot reader instead of powersaves on a digital downloaded copy of a game?

in reference to cloning and digital downloaded copies of games..

if i have a digital download of ruby.. is all of the information of the game stored on the sd card? im wondering about cloning yada yada..

tldr; can you clone via backup/restore using an SD slot reader instead of powersaves on a digital downloaded copy of a game?
You cannot.

Looking for:
Dream ball female spitbacks

Moon ball female Meowth spitback

Will trade other spitbacks or breedables. Also have some old 4th gen RNGS on my thread you may want.

The Sinnoh starters are not possible as females (though they are possible as males from Gen V). They must have their HA.

The Johto starters are possible, but cannot have their HA.
If you will read my post, I said in BIG, BOLD ,and UNDERLINED if possible and available. In other words, i don't care about the gender, but if they're available as female, I'd like them as that. If not, I'll take them as male.

If you will read my post, I said in BIG, BOLD ,and UNDERLINED if possible and available. In other words, i don't care about the gender, but if they're available as female, I'd like them as that. If not, I'll take them as male.
I think he just wanted to share some helpful information. No need for formatted text, dude. :P

I have a Repeat Ball Cyndaquil that you can have for free though.

Last edited:
Greetings, Im looking for a couple of shinys. Those would be Yanma,Cranidos, Tyrunt,Riolu, Eevee and Shinx.
I dont care about dvs,nature and such as long as they are untrained (I mean if they had full dvs I would be glad but Im not that picky about it)
In return I would offer my :
1.CPR-Shinys Haxorus, Donphan, Ferrothorn and Conkeldurr ( all mons beside Donphan have a Nickname just so you know) (No Pentagon cause Im a gen 5 Pleb starting new)
2. A shiny Aron I found recently with 31 Dvs on Spez def and Careful Nature (I dont know the rest of the dvs, I know his Dvs on Spez Def from his line)
3. I could offer a CPR-Blissey and CPR-Gengar (also from gen 5)

I know what I can give is pretty meh but if anyone would be interested you can write me a message and I could give you more details.
(Im also looking for someone who could clone my CPR-Shiny Noivern, cause I want to give 1 a good friend of mine ^^)

I can give you bulbasaur and snivy.

Edit: Also does anyone have a fast ball luvdisc and premier ball castform?
Can bank up the luvdisc and I've got premier castform on my breeding projects backburner.

Could lend you both to breed from as still breeding for giveaway but will have to find them first if that sounds ok? If someone else offers in the meantime though please go with them as I'll have to look for them this evening.

Can bank up the luvdisc and I've got premier castform on my breeding projects backburner.

Could lend you both to breed from as still breeding for giveaway but will have to find them first if that sounds ok? If someone else offers in the meantime though please go with them as I'll have to look for them this evening.
Thanks. Gotta breed +40 mons so I can wait.

Keep or toss this Decartes Yveltal?
Impish
31/31/31/30/31/31

I preferred an offensive one, but do you think a defensive one would be available in Sun/Moon too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)