Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF HA Scyther/Scizor, IVs don't matter.
I can catch you one. Deposit an Illumise or Volbeat in the GTS and ask for a female Scyther in return, I'll send it over as soon as possible.

Obs: Keep checking back to make sure it hasn't been sniped until I've actually sent it.

I can catch you one. Deposit an Illumise or Volbeat in the GTS and ask for a female Scyther in return, I'll send it over as soon as possible.

Obs: Keep checking back to make sure it hasn't been sniped until I've actually sent it.
Thanks! Just caught a Illumise and will deposit on my OR OT Evergreen.

I'm looking for the following pokemon:
-Suicune with Bold nature (preferably with max defense and special attack IVs, but as long as they aren't the worst they can be stat wise, i don't care)
-HA female Dragalge or Skrelp (IVs and nature doesn't matter)
-Bold Eevee
-Modest Cresselia

If anyone has any of these, PM me!

Last edited:
LF Regenerator Foongus/Amoongus. IVs and nature do not matter.

FC: 0576 6280 0368
Deposit something ( preferably an Illumise or Volbeat ) in the GTS and ask for a level 1, female, Foongus and PM/VM me once you have donce that. Keep checking back periodically to make sure it hasn't been sniped until I actually get to sending it.
-HA female Dragalge or Skrelp (IVs and nature doesn't matter)
-Bold Eevee
I got ya.

I am looking for a HA aerodactyl, nature and IVs don't matter. I know it has to have been caught in the dream world in Gen 5 then transferred, and as a result there is no way for me to get one myself. I'm guessing not many people will have one, so in return I will IV breed any pokemon that can be IV bred for 5 perfect, since it's almost impossible to get 6 IVs. Just let me know what nature, Iv spread, and egg moves (if any), and I will breed it for you.

Please do not give me an aerodactyl that is a clone either, thank you.

Looking for six NA Volcanion code. PM me or post on my thread.

Special thanks to iStratos for the 5 codes he provided me in exchange for a flawless Shiny Mewtwo.

Special thanks to duckyone for the code he provided me in exchange for my fully redis Jolly Rayquaza.

I am no longer searching for NA Volcanion Codes.

Last edited:
A few more things I'm looking for:
-Timid Hidden Power Fire Starmie
-A Rocky Helmet (no clue what happened to mine???)
-Calm Florges
and that should be all for today. Thanks!

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi guys,

LF : PAL Arceus code

FT : PAL Volcanion code

Also have some spare PAL Volcanion codes anyway, so if you want to trade for one send me a message :)

can anyone get me 1-2 codes for NA Volcanion?

i've tried to ask some of my friends back home, but they all seem to think they need to pay for it (or maybe they are too embarrassed to walk into gamestop and ask for something pokemon-related)

i don't have a trade thread anymore, but let me know if you'd like something for it, and we can maybe work something out.

and for anyone curious, i live in NZ now, so i can't get the codes myself.

can anyone get me 1-2 codes for NA Volcanion?

i've tried to ask some of my friends back home, but they all seem to think they need to pay for it (or maybe they are too embarrassed to walk into gamestop and ask for something pokemon-related)

i don't have a trade thread anymore, but let me know if you'd like something for it, and we can maybe work something out.

and for anyone curious, i live in NZ now, so i can't get the codes myself.
I'll be getting a few soon. Pm me, and we'll work it out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)