Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Looking for someone to trade me a dragon scale so I can get a kingdra before the elite 4. Will offer any evolutionary stone, electrizer, name it and I'll see if I got it.
FC 0662-3022-1381

Anyone here with an apricorn fast ball to trade?

Have some mimikyu, gabite, salandit, togepi spit backs and my own friend, heavy, and lure ball fit trade :)

i'm offering ditto chained relaxed nature iv's followed 31/31/30/31/31

i'm looking for good natures and descent iv's

mimikyu

thank you very much.

i'm offering ditto chained relaxed nature iv's followed 31/31/30/31/31

i'm looking for good natures and descent iv's

mimikyu

thank you very much.
I have 5iv mimikyu in lux ball wit jolly nature (have adamant as well but missing hp IV) :)

Friend code 1006-3672-5318

Last edited:
There's nothing competitive about RNG and pressing LR + Start mindlessly take much effort, either. Not only is it a much more arduous task to actually find Bottle Caps and grind your way up to level 100, but you're also not relying on RNG anywhere near as much which is good.

Yes. Once when you hit a +20 Singles streak at the Battle Tree and then again at +50 on Super iirc.
if it was just softresetting

why even bother to breed ivs? whats the use? there is none anymore
To be fair, it still requires you to train the Pokémon up to level 100 as well as have a Bottle Cap, neither of which are particularly easy to do in this game without lots of grinding or just straight up hacking. It's pretty much not worth bothering with unless you want to avoid having to soft reset for perfect legends/UBs. As someone who enjoys breeding for perfect Pokémon, I'm not a fan of it either, but I don't think it's accurate to say it doesn't reward effort.

Totally unrelated, but looking for spare Ice Stone, Moon Stone, and King's Rock. Can trade spitbacks of HA Mareanie, HA Alola-Sandshrew, HA Alola-Vulpix, Cubone, Wingull, Pichu, Porygon, and Meowth. PM me if interested.
lol bottle caps are easy to get just fish an bit and you get them so many ways to get them

even so getting a few bottle caps is way easier then breeding

this pretty much kileld the whole use of breeding asside from egg moves and nature

so tell me how does it reward effort then? you breed an pokemon without any max iv

I take the time to breed 1 with max ivs

I put in more effort but you have an pokemon thats just as good.

so no it doesnt reward effort and its my most hated competetive mechanic ever which sucks since this gen was my last one anyway and nintendo realy killed it fast for me this time which is realy sad:(

Can someone help me? I want to breed myself a Salazzle but I want HP Ice on it if anyone has a breedjects with 30 defence IVs or something to help me out I'd be very grateful. Offering breedjects myself HA Rockruff Mareanie Cubone Vulpix Sandshrew.

Is there a way of getting pokes easier now ?

I just wanted to know that because I wanted to get mad about cheaters. Also please let me know if there is a way of getting pokes easy on mac os. :]

Please PM me if you can help me :]

I've added your friend code mine is 0146 9686 4435 ______________

i'll do the trade now if you wish i'll wait online for you thank you :0
Adding and getting on

-added in game name is tooshady, send trade!-
--it's about 3am here so I'm gonna wait like 5 more minutes and just see you tomorrow lol I'm off all day so I'll be available almost any time--

Last edited:
#792 Lunala [Timid]
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 25 / 23, 24
Stats at Lv.55: 232 / 131 / 119 / 172 / 136 / 136

I wanted a modest but sync failed. Is the def and speed good ?

#792 Lunala [Timid]
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 25 / 23, 24
Stats at Lv.55: 232 / 131 / 119 / 172 / 136 / 136

I wanted a modest but sync failed. Is the def and speed good ?
Boosted stat is imperfect and s.def is too low I'd say toss unless you want to hyper train it in that case keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)