Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just aks the ones you don't know in this thread and you will get answers pretty quick :)
Haha ok then :))

Main ones that confuse me are the basic ones like Fully/Semi/Non-Redistributable, RNGed and Breedables. I have a vague idea of what they mean but I'm not sure if it's correct haha

Has anyone tested the following:
  • Skill Passing in SOS Chains:
I tried Skill Swapping Cute Charm from a Sylveon onto a wild Salandit, then switching in, and skill swapping with, a Smeargle to get Cute Charm onto Smeargle. But subsequent SOS Salandit (~40) were all male. By contrast, using just my CC Sylveon I got 16 females, 4 males in 20 calls. Both Smeargle and Sylveon were male.​
  • Intimidate stacking with Adrenaline Orb in SOS Chains:
I tested this yesterday on a Wild Tauros. In 100 turns, using an Intimidate Pokémon I had 70 no calls, 30 calls with 6 succesful. Using a Pokémon with a normal ability in 100 turns I got 72 no calls, 28 calls of which 5 succesful

Has any further research been done for this? I tried looking but found nothing substantial.
Tauros has a ridiculously low SOS rate, so that makes sense, but the intimidate works.

Side note: Can someone please trade me an HA aerodactyl on gen 6. Pm me for offers please. I have a whole bunch of HA mons I can give in return

I was looking at ditto giveaways and I'm not positive which ones are open currently, so does anyone have an HP ice ditto I can have (or even borrow) in X/Y or ORAS? I want to breed myself a shiny HP ice Raichu on cart (and not an Alolan one) and I reaaally don't want to try without the ditto. Getting the IVs, the shiny, and the HA to line up is hard enough with one. I have a bunch of stuff I can offer - items, breedjects, etc.

Might also need a HA pichu... not positive if I have one in pokebank or not.
Bumping this up. I've only got consistent wifi access for a few more days so I'd like to get this out of the way soon.

Should be good for the ditto, but of course the Pikachu friend safari I have doesn't have HAs unlocked. Could somebody with access to one give me a female lightning rod Pikachu in a luxury ball? I've got lots to offer in return.

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Haha ok then :))

Main ones that confuse me are the basic ones like Fully/Semi/Non-Redistributable, RNGed and Breedables. I have a vague idea of what they mean but I'm not sure if it's correct haha
Many of the terms are in the first post of this thread actually, but to answer these specifically:
OP said:
Fully Redis Pokemon = Fully Redistributable. These Pokemon are mostly around almost all trade threads and are usually easy to get your hands on. These Pokemon, if traded for, can be placed on a User's trade thread without a complaint. However, make sure to credit whoever's Pokemon it is as if you don't it, you could be blacklisted.

"User 1's Timid flawless international Smeargle is a fully redistributable Pokemon that anyone can put on their trade thread!"

Semi-Redis Pokemon = Semi-Redistributable. These Pokemon can only be traded by the person trading them or whoever the owner gives rights to for trading. If you receive a Pokemon under a semi-redis label, you can't put it on your Trade Thread.

"User 1's Raichu is semi-redis, so you can put it on your thread if you trade for User 1's Raichu, but if other people trade for User 1's Raichu from your thread, then they can't put it on their own threads."
Non-redistributable (Non-redis): You can't trade it.

RNGed: Refers to the process of using RNG abuse to acquire the Pokemon. In previous generations (and to an extent in Gen 7), it was possible to predict the game's behavior to get what you want quickly...good IVs, shinies, etc.

Breedables: Pokemon that can breed/could be bred on demand...pretty much most Pokemon.

If you're still not exactly sure what someone means by their redistribution rights, you're best off asking them to clarify (better safe than sorry!). And welcome to Smogon!

Looking for breedject of the following:
HA Pyukumuku (Friend Ball)
HA Drampa (Level Ball)
Vullaby (Love ball)
Celesteela (Careful, Impish, Brave, Sassy, Relaxed)
Pheromosa (Naive, Naughty)

Offer:
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Bounsweet in Love Ball
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold HA Slowpoke in Love Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Growlite in Fast Ball.
31/xx/31/30/31/30 HA HP Fire Alola Vulpix in Moon Ball

For Celesteela and/or Pheromosa I can offer these guys.
31/31/26/31/31/31 Naive Type:Null
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Solgaleo (wasn't hyper-trained)

Last edited:
anyone know what the chance is to get an female 31 x 31 31 31 31 chicorita

the mom I use has 4 relevant ivs the father is perfect with 31 31 31 31 31 31

ive hatched over 400 eggs for it and I have yet to get 1

LF: HP Fire or Ice modest magnemite (ability flexible, depending on HP type), preferably in a nice ball.
5iv jolly lureball magikarp.
5iv adamant moonball cubone.

FT (all 5 iv): friend ball bagon, moon ball vulpix, moonball mimikyu, moonball shellos, lure ball horsea, and pokeball timid porygon. I also have other apricorn balls for breeding. Let me know if theres something you want bred

Last edited:
anyone know what the chance is to get an female 31 x 31 31 31 31 chicorita

the mom I use has 4 relevant ivs the father is perfect with 31 31 31 31 31 31

ive hatched over 400 eggs for it and I have yet to get 1
http://mkwrs.com/destiny_knot/
According to the above website calculator (the url was moved to that from desitnyknot.tk), your odds are:
1 out of ~81 eggs or a 1.24% chance per egg.

It's just rng, so keep at it... or give up /jk

http://mkwrs.com/destiny_knot/
According to the above website calculator (the url was moved to that from desitnyknot.tk), your odds are:
1 out of ~81 eggs or a 1.24% chance per egg.

It's just rng, so keep at it... or give up /jk
alright that means im about halfway only 400 more eggs to go with my luck:(

i already got like 15 males which I probatly release soon

so if anyone want to trade 1 female for 14 males im all for it

Tauros has a ridiculously low SOS rate, so that makes sense, but the intimidate works.
I know, that's why I'm using it for a test case.
So you're saying Intimidate stacks with Adrenaline Orb: yes or no? Because that's what I wanted to know. If so: based on what evidence?
I only done 200 turns so that's not enough, strictly speaking, but I was wondering if someone else looked into it.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for breedject of the following:
HA Pyukumuku (Friend Ball)
HA Drampa (Level Ball)
Vullaby (Love ball)
Celesteela (Careful, Impish, Brave, Sassy, Relaxed)
Pheromosa (Naive, Naughty)

Offer:
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Bounsweet in Love Ball
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold HA Slowpoke in Love Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Growlite in Fast Ball.
31/xx/31/30/31/30 HA HP Fire Alola Vulpix in Moon Ball

For Celesteela and/or Pheromosa I can offer these guys.
31/31/31/31/26/31 Naive Type:Null
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Solgaleo (wasn't hyper-trained)
Do you need the Brave and Sassy celesteelas with Speed IVs for Trick Room? If not I got both natures already, can trade them along with a gold bottlecap as well if you want. Really interested in you Type:Null

Apparently Pokebank will somehow be the new National Pokedex. We're still waiting for new info on it since Bank hasn't been released yet.
oh wow great idea

lets put an paywall for the national dex where people need to pay every year just to have a feature that should have been in the maingame anyway

terrible idea ut it cant be helped I gues:(

thanks for the answer

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know if Cloud Nine activates when an HA Drampa appears? I'm trying to S.O.S Chain one.
Yes it does. Source: my own Drampa chaining.
Also if you're paranoid (which happens a lot with drampa chains) about missing the animation you should bring a Role Play Pokemon for emergency checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)