Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but are you using plaza buffs? pretty good = 4x FC from guests, good = 3x (and decent = 2x).
Some guests gave me 180FC (4x45) with one question during my run (with the best buff).
You can get them from Fortune Tellers.
no i had 1 at some point wasted coins 3 times or so on them didnt notice anything different at all so i got rid of it

I have some and can help.

For anyone, I'm looking for a zero speed IV ditto or 0 speed porygon or modest/brave ditto.

Offering apricot balls
Pokedex completion (scizor, weavile, not many legends though)
Spit backs, most have egg moves/hidden ability if good:
Grimer shadow sneak, curse
Roggenrolla 0 speed, wide guard, heavy slam
Shellos 0 speed, stockpile
Grubbin 0 speed
Makuhita 0 speed
Cubone
Beldum
Sandshrew ha egg moves(?)
Psyduck
Vulpix ha encore, moonblast, freeze dry, disable
Aero dactyl tailwind, wide guard
Mimikyu (not my breed, wonder trade)

I can make oshawatt, Dieno, togepi eggs too.
If you have a porygon I can breed you a 0 speed one if you want

Well there you go. There's a reason why most guides that recommend you doing anything at all in the Plaza recommend 2-5 5-star Fortune Tellers.
lol that would suck I mena that would make it so most request can never be fulfilled because you need different facilisies for it

oh well still think 5k an hour is impossible but at least i should be do it a bit faster i gues

0 Atk Liepard Foul Play vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Kangaskhan-Mega: 79-94 (43.6 - 51.9%) -- 13.3% chance to 2HKO

0 Atk Choice Band Liepard Foul Play vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Kangaskhan-Mega: 118-141 (65.1 - 77.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Does a Choice Band Foul Play actually deal more damage?
I saw a different answer posted here, but I just wanted to say I'm pretty sure it does have an affect. Foul play uses the opponent's base attack and any attack boosts, and then the user's status and item. So using foul play while your opponent is banded or burned won't affect damage, but if you're banded or burned it will.

LF:
heavy ball sandshrew
level ball rockruff
love ball bounsweet
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
luxury Ball Tepig
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
friend ball chikorita

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also, best ball for her?

I'm leaning towards friend love or lux, buut I'm not too sure.

Also looking for a gen VI cloner to clone my shiny fennekin.
Also also LF an HP Grass Keldeo
Along with these, LF a female fast ball growlithe. PM me, I'm planning on doing a mudbray breedject and I can give you a flawless/5 IV spitback as payment

Hi, I am still looking for a HA Regen Alomomola (Preferably in a Love Ball.) You can visit my trade thread here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...more-trade-fodder.3590278/page-4#post-7169792

Not listed in the trade thread are:

Modest and Timid Grubbins w/ HP Fire, Ground & Ice (Mud Bomb as EM.)
Timid A-Vulpix w/ HP Fire & Ground (HA, Freeze Dry, Moonblast and Encore as EM)
Brave Dewpider (31/31/31/31/31/0)
Jolly HA Gibles with the following spreads: (Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Tail and Twister as EM.)
x1 6IV
x1 (31/31/31/31/31/30)
x1 (30/31/31/31/31/31)
x1 (31/31/31/30/31/31)
x2 (31/31/31/31/30/31)

Also have a spare 6IV Naive Gible

My apologies for posting this here and not actually updating my thread in the first place. I don't think I have that much new trade fodder in order for me to update by thread. I'll do once I breed 2-3 new Pokes. Going to take a while. HP Ground Grubbin was such a pain to breed for 31/0/31/30/30/31 took me 10 hours to get both a male and female. I always aim for a perfect pair of each gender before moving on with other natures or Pokemon.

Has anyone got these currently looking for?

HA Alolan Sandshrew
Shed Shell
Light Clay

Here is what I'll offer for them if you're interested:

5IV Adamant Wimpod with Spikes and Aqua Jet
3IV Modest Drampa with 0 Attack IVs
4IV Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Does anyone have the following spitbacks, preferably with egg moves:
Love Ball Stuffle
Level Ball Sandygast
Level Ball Mudsbray
Friend Ball Trapinch
Level Ball Torkoal
Heavy Ball Komala
Friend Ball Petill

I can offer back spitbacks of the following:
Rockruff in Premier(HA)
Vulpix in Dive (HA)
Mimikyu in Moon
Popplio
Dewpider in Quick Ball

PM/VM me if you're able to help :)

Is it possible to ask about pre-Gen VII in-game questions here?

I've been working on finishing up the ribbons on a couple of Pokemon, including a Metagross and a Rayquaza. I obtained them through a lengthy and troublesome RNG abuse of Emerald five years ago, and while I had gotten all the contest ribbons in Gens III & IV (and, I think, almost every other ribbon), it was only in the last few days that I picked up the games again and finished getting Gen IV's various Battle Tower-related ribbons.

These were my pet projects when I stopped playing Pokemon years ago, and now I've started up again and want to finish them. So, I wanted to confirm that the max number of ribbons a Metagross can normally get by the end of Gen IV is 65 and the max for Rayquaza is 57.

The ones Metagross has are:

2 League ribbons (Hoenn + Sinnoh)
40 Contest ribbons (20 Hoenn + 20 Sinnoh)
8 Tower ribbons (2 Hoenn + 6 Sinnoh)
1 Artist ribbon (Hoenn)
1 Effort ribbon
7 Daily ribbons (Sinnoh)
3 Ribbon Society ribbons (Sinnoh)
1 Footprint Ribbon (Sinnoh)
1 Legend Ribbon (Johto, Gen IV)
1 Earth Ribbon (Pokemon Colosseum, Gen III)
(+ Leaf Crown )

^The ones Rayquaza has are the above minus the Tower ribbons.

Naturally, since these were not XD purifications they don't have the National Ribbon, and since they were not event Pokemon they don't have any event-related ribbons.

I'd really like to know whether or not I can transfer these Pokemon ahead to Gen V and then Gen VI for completion. I don't want to screw up Pokemon that have taken almost a hundred hours of work to craft.

Also, are there any ribbons these Pokemon can obtain in Gen V at all? My research says no, but I want to be certain.

I've been working on finishing up the ribbons on a couple of Pokemon, including a Metagross and a Rayquaza. I obtained them through a lengthy and troublesome RNG abuse of Emerald five years ago, and while I had gotten all the contest ribbons in Gens III & IV (and, I think, almost every other ribbon), it was only in the last few days that I picked up the games again and finished getting Gen IV's various Battle Tower-related ribbons.

These were my pet projects when I stopped playing Pokemon years ago, and now I've started up again and want to finish them. So, I wanted to confirm that the max number of ribbons a Metagross can normally get by the end of Gen IV is 65 and the max for Rayquaza is 57.

1 Artist ribbon (Hoenn)
1 Effort ribbon
7 Daily ribbons (Sinnoh)
(+ Leaf Crown )

Naturally, since these were not XD purifications they don't have the National Ribbon, and since they were not event Pokemon they don't have any event-related ribbons.

I'd really like to know whether or not I can transfer these Pokemon ahead to Gen V and then Gen VI for completion. I don't want to screw up Pokemon that have taken almost a hundred hours of work to craft.

Also, are there any ribbons these Pokemon can obtain in Gen V at all? My research says no, but I want to be certain.
amazing I love ribbon projects I cant say for sure if you have them all but I can say that gen 5 has no ribbons at all at least

also would it be an idea to clone them on the games they are on now? if that is an option yoou might wanna clone them and transfer them over then.

in that case even if you missed a ribbon you cna still get it anyway

also this guide might be realy helpfull to you

https://imgur.com/a/IzHm2#uGS9TCd

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

1 Artist ribbon (Hoenn)
1 Effort ribbon
7 Daily ribbons (Sinnoh)
(+ Leaf Crown )

Excluding the National Ribbon, that is correct; that is all the ribbons from Gen III and IV. As for Gen V, no there aren't any ribbons, though you can always acquire the Pokestar animation from B2W2 if you're a completionist (it doesn't transfer to VI though).

If you want a visual on the ribbons just to verify you can check my post about my RP Qwilfish, minus the National Ribbon and the Gen VI ribbons ofc.

Excluding the National Ribbon, that is correct; that is all the ribbons from Gen III and IV. As for Gen V, no there aren't any ribbons, though you can always acquire the Pokestar animation from B2W2 if you're a completionist (it doesn't transfer to VI though).

If you want a visual on the ribbons just to verify you can check my post about my RP Qwilfish, minus the National Ribbon and the Gen VI ribbons ofc.
Wow, it's crazy that you got a Qwilfish through the Multi challenge with NPCS, even if you don't have to use it most of the time.

Thanks for the info, too. I am a completionist--I got the Leaf Crown for Gen IV, even though it doesn't transfer over--but I had forgotten about B2W2's thing. I want this month to be tradeable to other people in all generations (Is WiFi still working for DS?) so it's not a waste to get it.

I also did a Latios with all Gen IV ribbons a while ago. I assume I put it in my defunct trade thread.

amazing I love ribbon projects I cant say for sure if you have them all but I can say that gen 5 has no ribbons at all at least

also would it be an idea to clone them on the games they are on now? if that is an option yoou might wanna clone them and transfer them over then.

in that case even if you missed a ribbon you cna still get it anyway

also this guide might be realy helpfull to you

https://imgur.com/a/IzHm2#uGS9TCd
Thanks! I definitely make clones of my mons every step of the way, so that's not a problem. I'm just worried I'll get all the ribbons in Gen VI and realize I missed something in IV.

Wow, it's crazy that you got a Qwilfish through the Multi challenge with NPCS, even if you don't have to use it most of the time.

Thanks for the info, too. I am a completionist--I got the Leaf Crown for Gen IV, even though it doesn't transfer over--but I had forgotten about B2W2's thing. I want this month to be tradeable to other people in all generations (Is WiFi still working for DS?) so it's not a waste to get it.

I also did a Latios with all Gen IV ribbons a while ago. I assume I put it in my defunct trade thread.

Thanks! I definitely make clones of my mons every step of the way, so that's not a problem. I'm just worried I'll get all the ribbons in Gen VI and realize I missed something in IV.
thats why I said cloning because in the worst case scenario you DID miss one you can still do it over:)

but its realy amazing what you did I not even gonna try because the problem with gen 4 and 6 for that mather is is that the battle tower/maison subway etc is not possible for me to beat:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)