Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone with a non-english sun/moon game language help me with a very delicate breeding request?(hidden power knowledge required)
I'm willing to pay with bottle caps, BP items and other things.
PM me for details.

Could anyone help me get these pokemon for the dex?
Feebas
Milotic
Comfey
Palossand
Nosepass
Probopass
Chinchou
Lanturn
Kangaskhan
Sneasel
Weavile
Sandslash
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Hey, did you ever get helped? I can show you everything but Milotic, Sneasel, Chinchou, Dragonair, and Vanillite, and basically all but Dragonair and Milotic if you're okay with me taking time to breed.

Looking for an ability capsule.

Willing to trade one of the following fresh breeds, with my OT/ID (Chaotic/795689). All Lv.1, male with no EVs:

Jolly | Disguise
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Adamant | Poison Touch
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Shadow Sneak (Egg Move)

Timid | Hydration
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Edit: Done

Last edited:
Hey, did you ever get helped? I can show you everything but Milotic, Sneasel, Chinchou, Dragonair, and Vanillite, and basically all but Dragonair and Milotic if you're okay with me taking time to breed.
Well I got helped mostly, the updated lists looks like this...
Feebas
Milotic
Comfey
Nosepass
Probopass
Chinchou
Lanturn
Kangaskhan
Sneasel
Weavile
Sandslash
Dratini

Therefore, all that's left are these
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Palossand
Dragonair
Dragonite
You can take your time to breed, I won't be on untill the afternoon today

Looking for an Alola Vulpix, EGG ONLY please so I am the OT. I dont have anything special I just started but want it to be a part of my team, so keep that in mind please. Send me a PM if you can help! Would be nice if you could get it close to hatching for me or supply a pokemon with the ability to make hatching faster! Thanks SOOO much, PM me your FC and ill add you can we can do this asap!

3DS Name: UB3RN00B
Trainer Name: Mystic
Friend Code: 2853 - 1767 - 0034

Thanks so much!
- UB3RN00B

Looking for an Alola Vulpix, EGG ONLY please so I am the OT. I dont have anything special I just started but want it to be a part of my team, so keep that in mind please. Send me a PM if you can help! Would be nice if you could get it close to hatching for me or supply a pokemon with the ability to make hatching faster! Thanks SOOO much, PM me your FC and ill add you can we can do this asap!

3DS Name: UB3RN00B
Trainer Name: Mystic
Friend Code: 2853 - 1767 - 0034

Thanks so much!
- UB3RN00B
Do you have a preference for HA or not, nature, IVs, and the like?

Modest with HA would be cool with bests IVs you can get but if you cant get any of those then ill still take it, only real necessary thing is that its in an egg.

And I will be on for a long time so im ready whenever, I just dont know how to trade on this thing yet.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Modest with HA would be cool with bests IVs you can get but if you cant get any of those then ill still take it, only real necessary thing is that its in an egg.
I'll get to work right away; might take an hour or two (or more if I go for great IVs) but I'll try and make sure it's Modest.

Dont worry about all that stuff, just try for modest, want it asap so I can catch it up in levels with my rest of the team, around level 20 or so, if you hvae a spare lucky egg that would be cool too if not im thankful for everything your doing.

Would love it's HA for Blizzard though.

Moderator edit: Still don't double post.

Thank you so much! Please leave it in egg form when you trade it to me, does it matter what I give in return? I dont have anything, haven't even started my second trial yet.

What is your FC so I can add you?

Moderator edit: Still don't double post.

Sounds good, am sitting and waiting now. Im gonna go make some progress, let me know when you are waiting for me.

They deleted my FC so here it is again: 2853 - 1767 - 0034

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)