Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who plays SM in a different language(not English) and can help me with a small breeding project?
Offering a bottle cap and an ability capsule or any other item that requires BP.
Pm me for details

Could anyone trade me a Jangmo-o egg? IV doesn't Matter.
I can trade you either a jangmo-o you can breed or an egg. Pm me

I have a timid one you can have, if that's what you're after
LF:
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
HP Grass Keldeo (Gen 6)

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Also LF a Lucarionite.

Pm me for negotiations please. I'm CONFIDENT we can work something out ^^

Last edited:
Is it possible to clone pokemon that are holding items and get say, unlimited rare candies, beastballs, held items, etc?
Cloning usually happens either of two ways, either saving and restoring a file while transferring the Pokémon inbetween (usually to Bank but that's inaccessible for now) or copy-pasting in cheat tool.
So, yes you could. But it's very tedious. Most just hack the items in directly when they need it.

Well fine. I need all 6 power items, legit it is. I have mostly just alot of dexfillers. I have almost all UBs and legends except for cosmog & cosmoem. I also have 1 bottle cap. Anyone can help?

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody trade me poplio, passimian, sun fossils, cottone and rufflet. Just for pokedex.
I can offer breedjects of BB Sandshrew HA, Love Ball Mimikyu and Dive Ball Wingull

Can somebody trade me poplio, passimian, sun fossils, cottone and rufflet. Just for pokedex.
I can offer breedjects of BB Sandshrew HA, Love Ball Mimikyu and Dive Ball Wingull
might be easier to get youre game version variants of those pokes and put them on the gts normaly in a minute they are traded

Could anyone trade me a Jangmo-o egg? IV doesn't Matter.
Can help you guys, Jangmo egg for sure and a good chunk of those pokedex fillers, Dennis. Any of you can give me some power items?

Looking for a Level Ball Tauros.
I can go catch one, it'd be nice if someone could clone my Level Ball, but not neccesary. I'm willing to use it, espiecally if you have any Power Items

mod edit: don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to sr xurkitree in sun, but I've already got timid and modest HP ice in my moon copy. Is there any other nature or HP that's worthwhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)