Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looking for a bold slowpoke with regenerator. I don't mind ivs, but would prefer if it is in a beast ball. Willing to trade adamant speed boosr torchic, premier ball hp ground larvesta, and friend ball adamant bagon

Slowpoke had to be found in route 1.

Does anyone have the following mons for trade?
- Timid Scatterbug in a Dive Ball
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Quick/Turbo/Ultra Ball
- Modest/Timid HA Pikipek with Boom Burst, Mirror Coat, Tail Wind
- Adamant Spinarak with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes,
- 5 iv not in atk Regular Timid HA Vulpix in a Premier, Timer or Dream Ball
- Cutifly with Moon Blast preferable with Modest nature
- Jolly HA Spearow with Quick Attack
- Jolly/Impish HA Trubbish with Spikes and Rock Blast
- Jolly Tirtouga with Liquidation
- Jolly HA Zubat in a Dream Ball with Brave Bird, Defog, Hypnosis
- Careful/Impish Paras with Leech Seed
- Jolly/Naive HA Absol in a Luxury/Premier Ball with Play Rough
- Jolly HA Riolu with Bullet Punch in a nice ball
- Adamant HA Scyther in a Dream Ball preferable with Defog
- Impish Snubbull in a Dream Ball with Heal Bell
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Jolly/Impish Sandile with Pursuit
- Impish/Careful Shieldon with Stealth Rock
- Modest Nosepass with Stealth Rocks preferable in a Great Ball
- Jolly Pinsir in a Heavy Ball with Quick Attack and Close Combat
- Modest Igglybuff in a Dream/Love Ball
- Timid Gastly in a Moon/Dream/Heavy Ball with Disable, Perish Song
- Jolly HA Eevee in a Friend Ball with Wish

I am starting to get some decent Pokemon, so I might not be able to offer much, but here are a few things I can trade:
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Jolly Togedemaru in a Heavy Ball with Wish
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly Drillbur in a Deluxe Ball
- Adamant Premier Ball Delibird with Fake Out, Ice Shards, Destiny Bond
- Timid (any ability) Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Adamant HA Goldeen in a Love Ball with Body Slam, Hydropump, Aqua Tail
- Modest HA Psyduck in a Dive Ball with Encore, Yawn, Hypnosis, Cross Chop
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Timid Orichio in a Luxury Ball with Bodyguard, Tail Wind
- Adamant Stufful in a Heal ball with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Kick
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly/Timid any ability Jangmo-o with Ultra Ball/Pokeball with Counter, Dragon Breath, Reversal
I have some snow warning 0 atk vulpix in love ball with EM (freeze dry, hypnosis, encore, moonblast)

I can breed you a mudbray in heavy ball if you want

Looking for Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Gluttony Munchlax with Curse egg move.

What I have:
Aerodactyl Jolly, Unnerve, 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM: Tailwind, Wide Guard
Feebas (Dive Ball) Bold, Oblivious, 31/x/31/31/31/31 EM: Hypnosis, Mirror Coat
Gible Jolly(Dusk Ball), Rough Skin, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Magikarp, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Cubone (Level Ball), Adamant, Lightning Rod, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Growlithe (Beast Ball), Timid/Adamant, Intimidate, 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31, EM: Burn Up
Bagon, Modest, Rock Head, 31/x/31/31/31/31, EM: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Sandshrew (Dive Ball), Adamant, Slush Rush, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Vulpix, Timid, Snow Warning, 31/x/31/31/31/31, EM: Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Disable, Encore
Roggenrola (Dusk Ball), Brave, Weak Armor, 31/31/31/x/31/0, EM: Wide Guard, Heavy Slam
Oranguru, Sassy, Inner Focus/Telepathy, 31/x/31/31/31/0
Salandit (Luxury Ball) with Fake Out Breedjects
Wingull, Modest, Drizzle, 31/x/31/31/31/31, EM: Wide Guard, Roost
Drifloon, Timid, Unburden, 31/x/31/31/31/31, EM: Tailwind, Disable, Destiny Bond, Hypnosis
Snorlax, Brave, Glutton, 31/31/31/x/31/0, EM: Curse
Litten, Adamant, Blaze, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EM: Fake Out
Torkoal, Quiet, Drought, 31/x/31/31/31/0, EM: Eruption
Pichu, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, EM: Fake Out, Encore
Mudbry, Brave, Stamina, 31/31/31/x/31/0, EM: Close Combat
Makuhita, Brave, Guts or Thick Fat, 31/31/31/x/31/0, EM: Feint, Wide Guard

I have other Hidden Abilities and things like Gale Wings Fletchling, and Prankster Murkrow. I can also breed hidden power ground, ice, and fire. If you want different abilities or natures on the things I listed I can do that too.

Anyone got an extra non-English 6 IV Ditto they can spare for my Sun/Moon game? I think I missed all the free giveaways. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

I have deposited a female level 1 Cubone in a Moon Ball with 4 perfect IVs on a GTS. I am looking for any Electivire for my Pokedex. If anyone has one that can be given away, I would appreciate it very much. IGN: Daniel. Message: I want to fill my Pokedex.

Is anyone else having the same problem that I'm having? I'm unable to edit my trade thread. Every time I try to do so, it always says that there is a problem with Smogon. It's been like this for a day now so I feel like it's a problem on my end. It happened after I entered the wrong bbcode and now my thread looks a bit messy. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, my avatar is supposed to be a GIF of an old-school Gengar sprite but every time I try to upload the GIF it say the file is too big. Says that it's supposed to be smaller than 100KB but my file isn't even that big, only 60KB. I even tried compressing the file down to 39KB and it's still not taking it.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is anyone else having the same problem that I'm having? I'm unable to edit my trade thread. Every time I try to do so, it always says that there is a problem with Smogon. It's been like this for a day now so I feel like it's a problem on my end. It happened after I entered the wrong bbcode and now my thread looks a bit messy. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, my avatar is supposed to be a GIF of an old-school Gengar sprite but every time I try to upload the GIF it say the file is too big. Says that it's supposed to be smaller than 100KB but my file isn't even that big, only 60KB. I even tried compressing the file down to 39KB and it's still not taking it.
yes, i know whats happening and you are correct.. the bad bb code can break the thread sometimes. when this happens you will have to pm a mod (although im sure one will see this) where hopefully they can revert it back to the last instance of code for you.

yes, i know whats happening and you are correct.. the bad bb code can break the thread sometimes. when this happens you will have to pm a mod (although im sure one will see this) where hopefully they can revert it back to the last instance of code for you.
Hm that's what I thought. Alright, thanks for your help!

Any idea on what may be wrong with my avatar?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

I 'fixed' the post for you. But there's still an issue with the images:
  • You shouldn't use query parameters in [IMG] blocks; you had [IMG]https://.../species.png?raw=true[/IMG] for most of the images in the thread. These will be slow (for satisfying the query constraints) and inconsistent. Link to the base png you want to display instead - I did this for you for the ones I could trivially fix, but I literally just did a find/replace; so it's likely I missed some.
  • You are using a user's local GitHub account. This means viewers of your thread are liable (likely) to see "Rate limit reached" errors when loading the images. These will display as 'broken' images ([?]-like). GitHub really isn't designed for thousands of concurrent requests to the same resources. You should use a dedicated image hosting website which expects such traffic.

Edit: Same thing is happening with your avatars. The images aren't specifically 'broken' (per se), GitHub's just rejecting the request, and XenForo puts a [?] placeholder where they would go because it's unable to access the resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)