Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i need a competitive timid chatot with some good moves (heat wave,boomburst).

Contact me if you want to trade. I have a lot of competitive/flaweless pokemon.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF: NA GameStop Lycanroc serial code.

FT: a BP or Shiny BP. I can do most BPs, but ask to make sure I can breed it first. If you ask for a shiny BP, keep in mind the egg will be male (if 50/50 gender ratio) and will have an Attack IV of 6.

Edit: I also can offer other stuff besides BPs; don't be shy to ask.
Still looking

Anyone have a silvally they would be willing to trade back? It is the last Pokémon I need for my Dex. P.S I can only trade tomorrow

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a silvally they would be willing to trade back? It is the last Pokémon I need for my Dex. P.S I can only trade tomorrow
I can give you a spare copy of the shiny Silvally that I SR'd myself as a shiny Type: Null for free. (Proof)

Looking for Fast ball Paras.
PM me for offers.
Edit: I was browsing through my Pokémon Bank and found a flawless male one that I can give you for free.
It comes with an Impish nature and 4 egg moves: Counter, Endure, Rototiller and Wide Guard.

I can give you a spare copy of the shiny Silvally that I SR'd myself as a shiny Type: Null for free. (Proof)

Edit: I was browsing through my Pokémon Bank and found a flawless male one that I can give you for free.
It comes with an Impish nature and 4 egg moves: Counter, Endure, Rototiller and Wide Guard.
That would be great. How and when do you want to do the trade? If you want I think I have some gen 6 lv1 shinies if you want that I bred myself. I don't really know how useful gen 6 Pokémon are right now xD

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That would be great. How and when do you want to do the trade? If you want I think I have some gen 6 lv1 shinies if you want that I bred myself. I don't really know how useful gen 6 Pokémon are right now xD
I can trade now if you got a moment.
Also thank you for the generous offer, but I don't need nor want anything in return! :)
I'm going to add your FC now and wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.

Hi! Um, super new to this whole site and just trading in general.. I'm in the middle of a Alpha Sapphire play through and was hoping to get a Staryu! I just wrapped up the third gym, so I don't have much to offer, but a Level 22 Gloom. ^_^
I can give you one for free just PM at what time you'll be able to trade

Hi, i need a competitive timid chatot with some good moves (heat wave,boomburst)
I can give you a timid Chatot with Boomburst for free, but it's a spitback so it has random IVs

I can trade now if you got a moment.
Also thank you for the generous offer, but I don't need nor want anything in return! :)
I'm going to add your FC now and wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.
I can't trade today unfortunately. I can trade from 9-4 tomorrow (GMT+1).

i managed a adamant buzzwole however it broke out last second of the level ball, should i keep sring for the level ball, or stick with the beast ball and call it a day?

i managed a adamant buzzwole however it broke out last second of the level ball, should i keep sring for the level ball, or stick with the beast ball and call it a day?
Given how many good or adequate Buzzwole there are, it's best to soft reset if you want one you can trade latter. You could always try with Lux or Repeat balls, those match to and have a higher catch rate (I think).

Given how many good or adequate Buzzwole there are, it's best to soft reset if you want one you can trade latter. You could always try with Lux or Repeat balls, those match to and have a higher catch rate (I think).
Thanks for the input, i didn't know how much worth the ball tagged on.

I'm actually going with a Repeat Ball. I think it matches better color scheme overall. As for whether or not to keep going with the Level Ball: it depends on how much spare time to you have on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)