Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a Quagsire in gen 7 I can use to get a Dream Ball ha Wooper for you. Any nature preference?

EDIT: if gen 6 I'm sure I still have a Wooper there as well.
Either gen works for me. I prefer relaxed nature, but don't worry about it. I already have a relaxed ditto.

Either gen works for me. I prefer relaxed nature, but don't worry about it. I already have a relaxed ditto.
Ok, I'll breed one rn then in gen 7.

EDIT at 2:14 P.M EST: I have it ready to be traded now. Adding your FC now!!!

Last edited:
LF Rare Kitchen 5* and Treasure Hunt 5*. Have Dream Ball Pokémon from B/W and can breed or RNG just about anything. Also have a few events from Gens III-V.

What would the best nature for a Politoed in SM singles OU be? I'd imagine a ScarfToed would still be useful, which nature would be preferred? Modest or Timid? I don't think a defensive set is viable in SM OU but I'm open to suggestions. I do most of my Pokemoning in the actual game and not on Showdown so I'm not very knowledgeable about the viability of stuff that hasn't been written up in the StrategyDex or I haven't tried myself.Politoed is the last pokemon I need for my Alolan Pokedex, and if I'm gonna spend a King's Rock on it I may as well make it as competitive as possible. Already got egg moves Encore, Refresh, Haze, and Endeavor on my parent chain, just trying to finish up with best nature.

LF Rare Kitchen 5* and Treasure Hunt 5*. Have Dream Ball Pokémon from B/W and can breed or RNG just about anything. Also have a few events from Gens III-V.
I have both, I believe. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything I need (especially since I prefer all my competitive mons to be bred/SRed by myself) but if I need something like a specific parent I'll hit you up later.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two requests:

1) Something with 21 IVs that can breed with Dugtrio. Note that this is for Alpha Sapphire. This is due to needing to maintain access to the tutor moves, because some game designer was a short-sighted buffoon.

2) Relaxed Celesteela. I have only soft-resetted for one of the Kartana, so I am able and willing to catch one with the nature of choice of the person who is willing and able to make this trade.

I am also looking for an Adamant nature for VGC/Battle Spot Doubles, but as I am currently building a team to battle random challengers in singles, that is not my priority, and this case will not be closed until I get a Relaxed nature.

looking for a Female Timid Snow Warning Vulpix-Alola in a Dive Ball. Can offer Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly Mimikyu 31/31/31/x/31/31, Magnet Pull Magnemite Spitback with almost all needed stats for HP Fire (x/30/31/30/31/30 I believe it is), Modest Larvesta spitback 31/x/31/31/31/x w/ Morning Sun, or once I can clone I have some Facebook giveaway mons, or I could give a final copy of the Vulpix I will be breeding. Let me know.

looking for a Female Timid Snow Warning Vulpix-Alola in a Dive Ball. Can offer Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly Mimikyu 31/31/31/x/31/31, Magnet Pull Magnemite Spitback with almost all needed stats for HP Fire (x/30/31/30/31/30 I believe it is), Modest Larvesta spitback 31/x/31/31/31/x w/ Morning Sun, or once I can clone I have some Facebook giveaway mons, or I could give a final copy of the Vulpix I will be breeding. Let me know.
I do have a Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning in Dive Ball if you still want. I'm interested for a Magnemite with HP Fire.

Looking for a Soft-Boiled/Stealth Rock/Knock Off Bold Clefable. I have a bunch of breedables in apricorn balls, let me know what are you looking for to make a trade!

Two requests:

1) Something with 21 IVs that can breed with Dugtrio. Note that this is for Alpha Sapphire. This is due to needing to maintain access to the tutor moves, because some game designer was a short-sighted buffoon.

2) Relaxed Celesteela. I have only soft-resetted for one of the Kartana, so I am able and willing to catch one with the nature of choice of the person who is willing and able to make this trade.

I am also looking for an Adamant nature for VGC/Battle Spot Doubles, but as I am currently building a team to battle random challengers in singles, that is not my priority, and this case will not be closed until I get a Relaxed nature.
I have the Celesteela you want but I need to find a reliable cloner before trading since I am not able to do it on my own. If you know someone I can trust, PM me and we'll reach an agreement. :)

Are there any borderline viable alternative sets to Mega-Manectric's "One True Set" of T-bolt, Volt Switch, Overheat & HP Ice? I ask so I can breed something that rids me of that second Mega Stone.

RNGing a shiny Regi trio. Natures wise, I'm going for an Adamant Regirock and Modest Regice.

What on earth works for Registeel? I've seen Calm/Bold used to some success and even Quiet/Brave/Relaxed. Any other suggestions?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RNGing a shiny Regi trio. Natures wise, I'm going for an Adamant Regirock and Modest Regice.

What on earth works for Registeel? I've seen Calm/Bold used to some success and even Quiet/Brave/Relaxed. Any other suggestions?
From what I've seen in the XY days, Registeel likes to either perform a Curse set with Rest-talk, where a Careful nature would be good. Or it could run a typical specially defensive Entry hazard support set with Stealth Rock, Toxic, Thunder Wave and the likes. Calm would be the preferred nature on that, but unless you want to run something like Thunderbolt, the only reason to not run Careful on it would be Foul Play/Confusion recoil.
So in conclusion, the Smogdex sample set seems to only suggest Calm for now, however Careful nature could be the most usable nature on the Registeel, since the difference between Calm and Careful on the Specislly Defensive set is so miniscule. And Registeel can only really run a Curse set with Careful.

By the way, it should be noted that Registeel can only learn Seismic Toss from Generation 3, and don't forget to teach Registeel Stealth Rock before transferring it to S/M

ATTENTION
i have like 2 and a half full boxes of breedjects that im giving away for free over here. MODS PLS LEAVE ME ALONE (sf edit: /me poke) yeah i know this isnt the giveaway thread but this is only a quick one and it would be an eyesore to put a new thread in giveaways just so its over in an instant. i will be conducting it through my inbox to not clutter things so send a msg.
i hoarded these things in hope that i would be able to trade them for other breedjects on link trade fp but every guy i seem to encounter is like HUUR DUR TRADE ME YOUR BEST POKEMON FOR MY LV100 TOTALLY LEGIT SHINY ARCEUS OR PISS OFF so its either i give them away or they get thrown away which would be a shame.

now just a disclaimer just about all of them have random ivs but most of them have 4-5 flawless ivs so you got to be ok with that. some of them got HA, egg moves etc. basically whatever scraps didnt fit quality control.
just a quicklist of what i got not mentioning how many i got in stock:
  • leech seed ferroseed drifloon
  • HA magnemite morning sun growlithe (fast ball)
  • HA iron head outrage gible abra
  • fire/thunder fang sandile crunch hammer arm cranidos
  • spiritomb wailmer (heavy ball)
  • reversal alolan diglett HA dratini (lure ball)
  • snubbull cottonee
  • sewaddle aqua jet bellydrum marill
  • pancham after you mareep (love ball)
  • ddance outrage dpulse charmander PLENTY OF MAGIKARP
  • heliolisk wide guard roggenrola (level ball)
  • HA curse shadowsneak grimer joltik
  • drampa
  • pichu
  • morelull
  • porygon
  • shadowsneak destiny bond honedge
  • gastly
  • alolan meowth
also everyone is entitled to as many as they want idc i just want to give them away.

Mod edit: Next time please ask to post, not to be left alone.
just bumping this here one more time. ive got shit loads of the sandile 2 of which with flawless ivs

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following Smogon's Facebook Page giveaways:
  • Shiny Mega Lopunny
  • Mantine
  • Shiny Diggersby
I can give you all 3 of these for free now if you want.
Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants free copies, feel free to VM/PM me.

I need 2 Ability Capsules and a Metal Coat to evolve my Onix. Anyone willing to help DM me.
I can give you all of these items for free now if you want.
Leave me a message on my profile, including your FC, IGN and availability.

Searching for those Pokémon in Sports Balls:

Caterpie
Weedle
Paras

Venonat
Pinsir
Wurmple
Kricketot
Combee
Volbeat
Illumise
Nincada

Female is necessary and Egg Moves would be appreciated.

If you have any of these, let me know and CMT fr them :)

Last edited:
Searching for those Pokémon in Sports Balls:

Caterpie
Weedle
Paras
Venonat
Pinsir
Wurmple
Kricketot
Combee
Volbeat
Illumise
Nincada

Female is necessary and Egg Moves would be appreciated.

If you have any of these, let me know and CMT fr them :)
I can give a Sport Ball Kricketot, is there any nature you'd prefer for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)