Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Smogon, I need some more parents to breed with!

I'm looking for all breed-able Pokémon with dexnumber 764-809. I need a matching ball for both regular and shiny. Pick the 4 best eggmoves and the fitting nature. Only need HA if the monster really needs it.

( I already have Golisopod and Kommo-o, so I don't need more of those. :) )

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Smogon, I need some more parents to breed with!

I'm looking for all breed-able Pokémon with dexnumber 764-809. I need a matching ball for both regular and shiny. Pick the 4 best eggmoves and the fitting nature. Only need HA if the monster really needs it.

( I already have Golisopod and Kommo-o, so I don't need more of those. :) )
Hoi Buck~ I can breed some mons for you, Moon Ball HP Fire Comfey, Moon Ball and Level Ball HA Passimian, Moon Ball and Love Ball Oranguru, Luxury Ball and Moon Ball Sandygast, Friend Ball Pyukumuku, Moon and Luxury Minior, Moon and Love Komala, Level Turtonator, Love and Moon Mimikyu, Friend Drampa, Friend Dhelmise. Lmk which ones interest you and I'll breed them over the weekend~

Looking for a clone of the shiny Tapu Koko released in 2017 via event. Preferably Timid. I have a few Shinies and HA Pokemon I can offer

I asked awhile back about whether or not a Pokémon that was caught in a Spanish Emerald, traded to an English Gen III game, and then sent up to Gen IV and beyond would count as foreign when bred with a Pokémon from an English game (for Masuda Method), and I was given the answer that it would not (most likely I was told that regions weren't accounted for in a Pokémon's data in Gen III). However, one of my Pokémon from that Spanish Emerald reached my Ultra Sun game tonight, and sure enough, it has the "SPN" tag. That being the case, I'm guessing that it WILL qualify as foreign for Masuda Method purposes, right?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I asked awhile back about whether or not a Pokémon that was caught in a Spanish Emerald, traded to an English Gen III game, and then sent up to Gen IV and beyond would count as foreign when bred with a Pokémon from an English game (for Masuda Method), and I was given the answer that it would not (most likely I was told that regions weren't accounted for in a Pokémon's data in Gen III). However, one of my Pokémon from that Spanish Emerald reached my Ultra Sun game tonight, and sure enough, it has the "SPN" tag. That being the case, I'm guessing that it WILL qualify as foreign for Masuda Method purposes, right?
That is absolutely correct.

If a Pokémon wears a language tag of any kind, then this means that:
  1. The language of the original savefile it was obtained from is indeed different from the language of the savefile you're currently playing on
  2. By definition this means that the Pokémon is indeed elligible for the Masuda Method bonus
Be careful though:

While the "ENG" tag isn't displayed for English Pokémon on an English savefile for example, it still counts as a tag.
Both parents need to have different language tags in order for it to work.
2 spanish parents wouldn't trigger the Masuda Method on an English savefile for example.

I hope that this answered your question satisfactorily!

P.S. I would recommend getting a German Ditto from Most's giveaway here. Make sure to read the rules though!
That way you'll always have a "foreign" parent that is compatible with almost every breeding parent in the game.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, recently there was one problem. My save in Pokemon Y was broken, in which I played about 500 hours. I breed Pokemon’s with 5/6 IV’s to participate in online battles. Now all this has to start from the very beginning. If someone else plays Pokemon Y will be able to share with me Pokemon with IV’s 5/6, then I will be very happy. Although I can somehow speed up this long process. I thank everyone who can respond to my help. I apologize for bad English, this is not my native language.
Friend-code : 4442-5189-3452
Nickname: Sickness08

Hello everyone, recently there was one problem. My save in Pokemon Y was broken, in which I played about 500 hours. I breed Pokemon’s with 5/6 IV’s to participate in online battles. Now all this has to start from the very beginning. If someone else plays Pokemon Y will be able to share with me Pokemon with IV’s 5/6, then I will be very happy. Although I can somehow speed up this long process. I thank everyone who can respond to my help. I apologize for bad English, this is not my native language.
I can help with some 4 or 5 IV parents. PM me.

I’ve got a spare 6iv zigzagoon for field egg group if you want it :)

Good evening, I am looking for a ditto. Ditto for breeding with 5/6 IV’s, any nature, a clone will also work. From the series of games there is only Pokemon Y.

Hi,
does someone have Rough Skin Gible or it's evolution? I just don't have patience with Haina Desert.

I can give 1-3 pokémon in return (clones).

You can pick from my thread or from this list:

Bold Shiny Clefable (GB icon)
Unaware
31/x/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 252 DEF / 6 HP
Moonblast / Follow Me / Toxic / Moonlight

Shiny Blissey (clover)
Bold
31 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 /31
252 HP / 252 DEF / 6 SP.DEF
Serene Grace
Toxic / Protect / Heal Bell / Seismic Toss

Shiny Sharpedo (clover)
Jolly
Speed Boost
31/31/31/9/31/31
252 ATT / 252 SPE / 6 HP
Crunch / Ice Fang / Destiny Pond / Hydro Pump

Shiny Pelipper (clover)
Bold
Drizzle
31 / 22 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
252 HP / 6 DEF / 252 SP.ATT
Protect / Hydro Pump / Hurricane / Tailwind

Shiny Alolan Raichu (clover)
Timid
Surge Surfer
31 / 11 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
252 SP.ATT / 252 SPE / 6 HP
Volt Switch
Psychic
Nuzzle
Protect

Also got following with good natures and nearly flawless IVs + shiny:
Rowlet, Litten, Poplio, Pikipek, Alolan Rattata, Alolan Grimer, Magnemite, Chansey, Grubbin, Pichu/Pikachu, Spinarak, Caterpie, Alolan Meowth, Slowpoke

I can do some breeding project if you find nothing you like.

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi,
does someone have Rough Skin Gible or it's evolution? I just don't have patience with Haina Desert.

I can give 1-3 pokémon in return (clones).

You can pick from my thread or from this list:

Bold Shiny Clefable (GB icon)
Unaware
31/x/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 252 DEF / 6 HP
Moonblast / Follow Me / Toxic / Moonlight

Shiny Blissey (clover)
Bold
31 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 /31
252 HP / 252 DEF / 6 SP.DEF
Serene Grace
Toxic / Protect / Heal Bell / Seismic Toss

Shiny Sharpedo (clover)
Jolly
Speed Boost
31/31/31/9/31/31
252 ATT / 252 SPE / 6 HP
Crunch / Ice Fang / Destiny Pond / Hydro Pump

Shiny Pelipper (clover)
Bold
Drizzle
31 / 22 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
252 HP / 6 DEF / 252 SP.ATT
Protect / Hydro Pump / Hurricane / Tailwind

Shiny Alolan Raichu (clover)
Timid
Surge Surfer
31 / 11 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
252 SP.ATT / 252 SPE / 6 HP
Volt Switch
Psychic
Nuzzle
Protect

Also got following with good natures and nearly flawless IVs + shiny:
Rowlet, Litten, Poplio, Pikipek, Alolan Rattata, Alolan Grimer, Magnemite, Chansey, Grubbin, Pichu/Pikachu, Spinarak, Caterpie, Alolan Meowth, Slowpoke

I can do some breeding project if you find nothing you like.
Hey~ You want a BR Chomp or a Gible for breeding, either way I can help, and no need anything in return, just give me some minutes get it ready o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)