Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
How can we manipulate this for stationary Pokémon from previous games? I’d like to rehaul some shiny Mews. What would the process be?
Lego has a tool to calculate what TID/SID combo will make a TID square shiny, also shiny Mew will always be square as it's a fateful encounter Pokémon (fateful encounter flag ignore XOR and makes the shiny sparkle square). But for non fateful encounter Pokémon you just rng the TID/SID to make it square, that's the tool don't fight me lego for sharing it :fukyu:

Hey y'all: Im looking for a star or a ribbon sweet for a friend; ive got lots of breedjects to trade,including; Goomy, Rotom (Bold), Hattem, Rookiedee, Dreepy, Galarian Darmuka, and Clefairy! DM me if youre interested

Hi, i'm looking for a HA farfetch and darumaka (every nature, stats ecc).
I can offer a 5 ivs giga gengar.

p.s. got them :D

Last edited:
Hi, i'm looking for a HA farfetch and darumaka (every nature, stats ecc).
I can offer a 5 ivs giga gengar.
I can hook you up with Farfetch'd. Do you have Sword or Shield? Because if you have shield, a spare apple-thing (can't remember its name) to evolve Applin into Appletun will suffice.

Hey I can help you out, which gen you need it?
Gen 7. Hey sorry for late reply, I'll definitely be more in touch with the boards for all day and night the next 2 days since I finally got some off time from my day job. Just reply anytime within the next couple days and I'll be in touch multiple times every couple hours or so.

But hey, the rest of this message is for everyone. Does anyone have mons from the Primarina and/or the Decidueye lines? Hidden abilities preferred but not necessary atm. Also, as well as an Intimidate mon from the Incineroar line?

I don't have much else to give in return aside from some regular in-game available mons. I hit the scene of Gen 7 late due to the struggle and financial issues but now I am in it full swing although everyone is mainly on Gen 8, which makes me feel lonely.

I'd like these for battling and pokedex purposes, Ireally need to get a shiny charm and this is just a start.

Last edited:

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Gen 7. Hey sorry for late reply, I'll definitely be more in touch with the boards for all day and night the next 2 days since I finally got some off time from my day job. Just reply anytime within the next couple days and I'll be in touch multiple times every couple hours or so.

But hey, the rest of this message is for everyone. Does anyone have mons from the Primarina and/or the Decidueye lines? Hidden abilities preferred but not necessary atm. Also, as well as an Intimidate mon from the Incineroar line?

I don't have much else to give in return aside from some regular in-game available mons. I hit the scene of Gen 7 late due to the struggle and financial issues but now I am in it full swing although everyone is mainly on Gen 8, which makes me feel lonely.

I'd like these for battling and pokedex purposes, Ireally need to get a shiny charm and this is just a start.
Hey I should be available later tonight, I'll pm you once I'm ready, and I can get you the hidden ability Alola starters too.

Hey I should be available later tonight, I'll pm you once I'm ready, and I can get you the hidden ability Alola starters too.
That would be awesome, I would be eternally grateful. Just hit me up whenever you have the free time. I'll be on for a some hours tonight as well.

LF [gen8]:
male Aromatisse (IVs, nature, ball, etc doesnt matter)
or Cutiefly with egg move Aromatic Mist (IVs, nature, ball, etc doesnt matter)

And another question: Rowlet, Litten and Popplio are only available in a Poké ball or not?

Looking for a shiny Coalossal with Flame Body/Steam Engine (doesn't have to be GMax)

I do have a shiny flash fire variant if somebody wants to do a simple switch lol

I do have other shines as well!

Attachments

Is there a list for Gen 8 hatch locations? I'm trying to think where to hatch a Unovan Darumaka.
EDIT:
Can you trade a rusted sword for polteagiest
Unfortunately I don't have a spare Rusted Sword and have already registered a Polteageist. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a shiny Lunala if anyone has one. I can offer a celebi and one of the following shinies:
Salazzle
Jolteon
Umbreon
Sylveon
GMax toxtricity
GMax snorlax
Arcanine
Jellicent
Togekiss
Toxtricity (not GMax)
Charizard
Venusaur
Orbeetle
I have some other shinies if you want to ask.

Anyone has a spare Meltan? I'd like to borrow it to fill my national pokedex for pokeball Magearna. I can offer a series of shiny gmax gen8 pokemon in return for this. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)