NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

the math just adds votes. Jalmont is a doublevoter and probably town, but that doesn't add +1 to maj, same if Moody dies and posthumously votes. Theoreticaly, a 3p lylo with Jalmont alive and Moody dead has 5 votes in play, but maj is still only 2.
How does this make sense at all

This makes the game incredibly lame and a question of “who is online at the right time”

I will not be able to be around at deadline and am sort of busy overall so I'll look into d1/d2 DS associations tomorrow if nobody else does, and let you handle eod provided there's no early hammer

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How does this make sense at all

This makes the game incredibly lame and a question of “who is online at the right time”
Because lynching is half of total players living, randed down, plus one. Mayors never matter for majority numbers, same with other vote-related roles.

So yes, if you're town it means you need to be online right at deadline if we miss twice (we have one mislynch). I am a miss. I think Jordan is a hit.

And the reason I wasn't killed, ya'll great players, is I am one of like 4 people in the lynch pool still. I need to read, but Moody is hard spewed town by DS and I think Hal probably is too. But Moody and Jalmont being town means we can actually kill more than two slots, if those two can be online at deadline.

I'm going to dedicate time to this tomorrow I think I'll be able to, I'm v busy with life.

also I wanted to post this yesterday before hammer happened

so basically your reads were ds/hal/hannah/jordan town and the rest is poe ?...
can you do the reassessing you promised there ?
also elaborate on why samoyed is mafia, "same reasons as everyone" does not quite cut it
with ds flipping scum and having been in a 1v1 with samoyed for a long while, do you feel this might have been scum theater ? and why ?
I have been so wrong this whole game, so don't be surprised if my reads have completely changed since then. That being said,

1.) Sort of. At the time, my strong town reads were MewtwoHidden and DS.. Then my weak town reads were hannahh, XnadrojX, and maybe apricity.
2.) After seeing how Josh has played, I definitely read him town now. I can investigate more on why he should be town if you like, but for now it's just the feeling I get from his posts. Take it with a grain of salt.
3.) I felt like samoyed was mafia simply because everyone thought samoyed was mafia. I forget what set of posts led me to suspect him, but it was mostly because he was someone I didn't townread whom other people seemed willing to vote for. I can investigate more into this at some point too if you'd like, but I'm not sure it would be productive.
4.) What is 'scum-theater'?

Right now my strong town reads are MewtwoHidden, and MoodyCloud because he worked so hard to kill DS., and he was right. By extension then I should probably trust apricity, for gladiating DS., but he is a weaker town read. He could have gladiated DS to clear himself knowing that she used her governor, so it doesn't confirm much. I also have a weak townread for Josh, as I said.

That town pool would lead to a pool of Samoyed/Drookez/JALMONT/XnadrojX, with possibly subbing in Josh instead of one of those people. This narrows down the lynch pool to a pretty good chance of lynching mafia if there are 4 mafia, but it isn't as helpful if there are 3 mafia.

I'm currently fine with lynching any of those 5

Some of you didn't want to lynch Samoyed yet, because he's fruit vendor, and I like JALMONT's posts lately, so I guess we should lynch either Drookez or XnadrojX? So, 3 questions:

1.) Why did Drookez not get killed yet as an outed priest, and what is the significance of that?
2.) What's a good reason to vote for, or not vote for, XnadrojX?
3.) what's a good reason to vote for, or not vote for, Drookez?

It turns out that I could not be bothered to iso ds/samoyed again today
I don't think samoyed is mafia here but feel free to look at his interactions with ds I guess
I assume jordan just gave up and is mafia
This would mean that mafia had 6 points left after buying DS/jordan's roles, which would point to 0 cost roles
If jordan flips town I will want to lynch Josh
I feel like for this game to make sense there needs to be scum in nuxl/hal/jordan's slots, otherwise it'd mean town just bailed ds out of the thunderdome on their own and then went on to hard defend ds (hannah/cs ?)
At this point I am just assuming that people who didn't let ds get away with obvscumming for 50 pages straight are a lot less likely to be mafia

You think Hal and josh are more town than me? Bizarre town pool...
Some of you didn't want to lynch Samoyed yet, because he's fruit vendor, and I like JALMONT's posts lately, so I guess we should lynch either Drookez or XnadrojX? So, 3 questions:

1.) Why did Drookez not get killed yet as an outed priest, and what is the significance of that?
Because his role is bad and is a net negative to the town (no offense drookez, it’s the role not u)

Hasn’t posted his results when that’s like the first thing u should be doing which suggests he has no results

Because people don’t think he’s mafia.

Man I must be in a good mood if I’m answering questions.

Priest isn't really a power role ?
We voted jordan who is tracker but didn't claim his results, and did not respond to anything else today either, after allowing DS to self hammer on day 3
drookez has seemed mildly towny and I liked his tone but he has not done much other than claiming and voting ds

rather,what do you think of josh surviving the night when he was going to track, without being hooked ?

prob at least 2 scum in jordan/cs/josh ?
samoyed has interactions with ds since d1 and is fruit vendor so let's not lynch that without isoing first
if samoyed flipped mafia I guess that'd be the situation where I'd consider hal being mafia

okay I gtg please don't let this game die out if I somehow get killed
vote jordan

That town pool would lead to a pool of Samoyed/Drookez/JALMONT/XnadrojX, with possibly subbing in Josh instead of one of those people. This narrows down the lynch pool to a pretty good chance of lynching mafia if there are 4 mafia, but it isn't as helpful if there are 3 mafia.

I'm currently fine with lynching any of those 5
run the numbers, do you think jalmont's role (45 poitns) was bought by the mafia along with a recruit ?...

You think Hal and josh are more town than me? Bizarre town pool...

Because his role is bad and is a net negative to the town (no offense drookez, it’s the role not u)

Hasn’t posted his results when that’s like the first thing u should be doing which suggests he has no results

Because people don’t think he’s mafia.

Man I must be in a good mood if I’m answering questions.
I trust MoodyCloud because of the whole DS situation, and Hal maybe too, but there is no mechanical evidence towards or against you, just behavioral towards you. That's why I put you on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)