Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU'RE BACK!!
Aaah, my Pittsburgh buddy! =D Hello!
Hi Fuzzberry, you don't know me, but I've been stalking this thread for months so I know your sprites quite a bit.
Pleased to meet you. ^_^

I'll be taking requests for fusions of all sorts, custom trainers, and scratches for a while if anyone's interested. Bring 'em on! =D

EDIT: @Doominic77- I've actually never been much into retypes, but I'll give it a go anyway. I'll see if I can get it done tonight.

Hi, i was wondering if you could do me a really quick favor? i was just wondering if you could use this picture here

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081202224705/pokemon/images/a/a9/Pikachu-Thundershock.jpg

but just erase everything except for the pikachu and lightning coming out of him?
thank you.

im not sure how to do this or anything like that.
This good?

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt151/ryuuzaki52/?action=view&current=Pikachu-Thundershock.png

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
DV317 and Fuzzberry are back.

Now where's Chaos699 and Agaki and whoever Scicky was originally it begin with an A too.

Such good times :(

Can somebody do these requests for me? Reward: 5 credits to my trade thread.

Avatar: Reuniclus with the word lanced99 in the backround.

Two credits for each in my thread:

Banners:
NU: Beautifly and Butterfree

BL: Staraptor using brave bird

LC: Dratini using dragon dance + nothing/or some other little cup pokemon

Looking for someone to make me some banners [7 to be exact] You can have 14 credits in my new shop for them
Still need help. To be exact I need

1 Banner Pikachu wearing ashes Hat With Kanto on it.
1 Banner With Pichu Playing the giutar with johto written on it
1 Banner With Groudon and a red backround and Hoeen written on it
1 Banner with Giratina and a black background with Sinnoh written on it
1 Banner with Unova written on it and any Unova pokemon on it [your choice
1 Banner with services written on it and chimecho with a black backround
1 Banner with Giveaways And Pokabu with some kind of presents around it

14 credits for this

These were my first (Key Word Coming Up Right Here --->) Attempts (<--- Key Word There) At Sprite (Another Key Word --->) Fusing (<--- There It Was) and here are the results. Got the idea on my way to church yesterday "Does Red Bull Give YOU Wings?" Different friends of mine had different ideas for the wings so I did all of them. Now, I understand this idea may have possibly been done before, but I did not intend to copy anyone. Enough of my story/rant/whatever you want to call it, here are the results, and yes, i know they need some touching up and are a tad..... crude if you say. Feedback Is Appriciated :)

Edit: Also forgot to mention it took what seemed like an hour just to get the color eraser to work and for me to understand how to use it >.<

Also: Random Red Eye on Second Tauros :/ Needs to be fixed

@Energy Storm: Thanks, Windows tends to have a mind of its own (not really, that is just me in denial), but its nice to see that for the stuff I do on my laptop (not sprite fusions), it does choose to save them as PNGs

So the attempt at a Blissey retype turned out to be an epic fail. ._.; I'll go back to it someday. Instead...I went into more familiar territory for me!

Yaaaay, fifth generation Buizel-Dex! The Zoruzel makes me think of a troll doll, though.

@Alchy- Hello old friend. X3

Alphabet123 said:
Moltres Wings
Another new spirter. I have only just started out myself. This is the best one out of the three by far. The other two wings just don't fit with Tauros' body shape IMO. Also try to make the background transparent by using iaza.com

The Gardevoir + Gallade flows well but it's literally a Gardevoir with Gallade arms. Since they are pretty much the same structurally, it might not be all that original to fuse them.

edit: WIP

I can't stand it anymore. This thread needs life.
I AM GOING TO MAKE A FAKEMON REGION
Albinoloon, Energy Storm...be prepared.

Vampire Bat Fakemon coming up soon, in an edit of this post!

NOT THAT EDIT: Nice one up there, Charmander. But is that dark stripe on its face a bit off? Or is it intentional?

NOT THAT EDIT EITHER: So...I thought I was smart, scanning my drawing of said fakemon, and then resizing it to 80x80. Then I drew a black outline over it. Until I realized it was JPEG. So I converted it to PNG. And I continued, and when it was almost finished, I saved and quit. And ta-da...it turned itself to JPEG quality. Now I have to start from scratch, literally. This is a pain.

THAT EDIT

A wild BATTACK appeared!

Heh, took me long enough. Still something wrong with it though, I think it's the cape dithering. Speaking of which,
OK. I'm not really working on mine right now, so feel free to do whatever. Black and white is coming out, VGC preperations- i won't be spriting for a while. lol
A waste, Albino. Your dithering is amazing - every time I see Watribat's wings I scream with envy.
C+C please, thank you all!

NOT THAT EDIT: Nice one up there, Charmander. But is that dark stripe on its face a bit off? Or is it intentional?

*ToastTyrant13 crawls into the closet crying of loneliness*

OK. I'm not really working on mine right now, so feel free to do whatever. Black and white is coming out, VGC preperations- i won't be spriting for a while. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)