Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam Season 2 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Bad Ass]

Status
Not open for further replies.
5uqBj.jpg

After roughly two and a half hours of grueling battles, I lost 3-2. I thought I was going to be victorious in that Ubers game, but everything went wrong for me. Good games, kokoloko.

Hey kokoloko, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say congrats! I know you can do a little better but I always want to tip my hat off to you. Through thick and thin I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. I wish you the very best on your next runs, and hope you get an even better score. I will continue to be here and find new strats as always. Great job Stiv. I am rooting for you always! You should be proud.

Hey kokoloko, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say congrats! I know you can do a little better but I always want to tip my hat off to you. Through thick and thin I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. I wish you the very best on your next runs, and hope you get an even better score. I will continue to be here and find new strats as always. Great job Stiv. I am rooting for you always! You should be proud.

5uwn6.jpg

Since Vinc has computer issues right now and this thread is getting boring, I went ahead and edited in the semifinals. Heist and Malekith still have until the original deadline to complete their match. The deadline for the semifinals is in the OP. Good luck to everyone left!

Heist and I have scheduled for tomorrow at this time.

Sorry but we couldn't get it done during week days due to timezones and we had less days because my pre-playoffs battles.

lost, I deserved to lost this time.

Choked in the first game when I had it won ( RU ), then lost clean NU, won clean LC and lost Ubers clean. 1-3.

GGs, I want you to win Heist so the best of luck for you.

PS: Bloo; if you reach the final, please allow spectators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back