Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all due respect, lets just say that i dont give a flying flip about how much time you guys put into this tourney, playing me will be a nightmare, if you will.

I'm just waiting for the crit spam in my match now and the 95 accuracy misses. It'll make for hilarious gossip. Hopefully my work will pay off.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Sheesh I thought I would get an easy round #1 by getting matched up with rey. Oh well... Good luck everyone!

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
my team for this tournament is gallade skarmory blissey rotom gyarados scizor
this should confuse my future opponents (especially folgorio)

my team for this tournament is gallade skarmory blissey rotom gyarados scizor
this should confuse my future opponents (especially folgorio)
I've just got told by work that I can't take those days off so I've resigned and now using this team.

Good luck to everyone, especially to my opponent.

(actually, if you get lucky, i might just flip)

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Contacted Matty, made plans to play sometime next week. Should be easy to find eachother on either PO or Smogon's server.

Contacted accipender. Good luck all, and for future reference my team will be bidoof, zigzagoon, sunkern, spinda, butterfree, and pikachu. Is it too obvious that its a rain team?

Haha I got someone I know r1, what are the odds. Gonna play sometime next week cos christmas break ftw.

This should be a hell of alot of fun, good luck to everyone.

Contacted accipender. Good luck all, and for future reference my team will be bidoof, zigzagoon, sunkern, spinda, butterfree, and pikachu. Is it too obvious that its a rain team?
Hey man. Give Pikachu a lagging tail. best item for it. Means it screw with the heads of those guys that use trick room wanting to go second after they see they outspeed. That could be game winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)