Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming that I've read this topic. I will be at work until Sunday. I plan to train hard on Monday with a fellow player tblakey89 and I will be ready to play from the 27th - 31st December. I am making this valid and known so Masterful also knows and the staff know, I am keen on completing this match and winning, I just have had stuff planned 6 months in advance as well, I have also cancelled work times 27th-31st now JUST to play these 3 matches vs Masterful.

I appreciate allowing me to play this year. I will be working hard today, tommmorow and till the day to kick ass. Public Messaging Masterful now! :D
I hope this post was a joke... You can't be taking this that seriously

You have got to be kidding me. obi in the first round? Well, that's one prediction I'll get right...

HINT: I lose.

Thorns vs Golden Sun

This match-up makes me sad :(

Anyway, this galliant knight will show no mercy to this franky fellow. In other words, I plan to win.

Well, good luck me (and everyone else to). I'm sure as hell going to need.

I PM'd Earthworm. We'll get this done soon.

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Im so fked. Couldn't you just gimme some newb til round 5? Guess not. You guys go to harsh on me.

Yo Reverb, im gonna contact you after Thursday for sure... maybe... possibly.... perhaps....

Oh don't worry, just use a bunch of UUs; that always fucks me.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Thank you for this profound insight into your weaknesses. I'll surely use this information for my benefit.

Just gotta train this Pikachu now. Is Tail Whip or Thunder Shock better on Pika? Need HELP! Pleaze!

Thank you for this profound insight into your weaknesses. I'll surely use this information for my benefit.

Just gotta train this Pikachu now. Is Tail Whip or Thunder Shock better on Pika? Need HELP! Pleaze!
It depends. If you want a good strong supporter pokemon, go with Tail Whip. If you want a fearsome special sweeper, Thunder Shock is the move to use.

Nice, I got in. Probably not going to go far but it's always worth a shot. Going to contact my opponent soon, but first need to go make some predictions :)

i have quit my job and left my family and i now live out of my car right by a starbucks so i have time to get my battle done
I wish I had that spirit...

Unfortunately I'm a coward and have exams next till next week so I won't have a chance to win...

You and your family have my support. Go for gold! xD (congrats for your post)

My training begins immediately. I have already scheduled from December 15th to January 9th to have my battles done. I am making this known so that the masterful Buba and all the staff here on Smogon are aware of this small window of opportunity I have available to me. I really hope that Buba has time available in this window to meet my deadline. I just want to restate that I only have from December 15th to January 9th JUST for these THREE MATCHES versus Buba.

Thanks for letting me play this year. I will be working hard today, tommmorow and till the day to kick ass.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good luck to everyone. May only the most dedicated trainers win. I hope you have all planned 6 months in advance for this.

I will sub if needed.

What a hot round 1! I'm smelling another gastrodon sweep from pana :P

Oh and if anyone has any good logs for the highlight matches, I would be very grateful if I could have a look at them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)