Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent and I have made contact with one another. As it happens, we're both on EST so we'll try to get this done today, or if that doesn't work out, certainly early this week.

Edit:
Also, just for clarification: both the losing and winning players are allowed to change teams between battles, or only the loser?

Edit:
Also, just for clarification: both the losing and winning players are allowed to change teams between battles, or only the loser?
Both.

Keep up the activity everyone. If your opponent isn't active I will sub them out a week before the deadline, providing I have enough subs.

Hey Earthworm, just saying I won't be able to get on PO the week before the deadline due to college visits and other life events. I also still have no response from my opponent.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've sent a PM to Lunar. which he has not yet responded to. There's still plenty of time until the deadline, though. I don't anticipate an issue getting it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)