Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for the record, i've contact what's-his-face a few time; he wants to test out a few teams or something before we battle. =/

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
SilentRevolver and I missed each other, so we're going to have t set up a different time.

Activity post, I didn't see my oponent, I've PM him first day and he asked me, but he's GMT -8 and I'm GTM +1, really difficult to find him to play.

Had my first match with Wraith a few hours ago. Lost when I assumed his scizor was banded. Hope to finish the other two once I get back from dinner.

BIHI and I played our first two games. He got some luck and won game one and I won game two. We're playing our final match on Saturday. ggs so far man, been really fun!

theebay707

Banned deucer.
i wish i coulda joined this tourney :/
but i see a lot of good players in this, so i'm kinda glad i didn't. Lol

Good luck to all the participants!

Activity Post: Apparently -Gallade- was online Friday evening (December 2) but never replied to the VM I sent him back on November 22nd. So I'm still waiting to see if we're even going to battle at this point.

If you want to be added to the subs list, now is your last chance. I'm going to be subbing everyone in tonight and then I won't be doing any more subs after that, since there will be no extension to the deadline and I want everyone to have a week to schedule and play their battles.

i defeated epicturtle in a nice game.
Have you won the best-of-three series or are you planning to play the rest of the games at a later time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)