Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subs added.

its impossible for me to battle reiko, time zone difference and we are not on at the same time =/
It should always be possible to schedule a battle unless one of you has very limited availability. One of you may have to compromise and wake up early to accommodate the other.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
activity post, i don't really expect to need this post, but just in case i do

i've been in contact with jabba. we've talked a few times, he didn't know why i was pming him the first time i asked, then said he wanted to battle close to the deadline. we decided to battle thursday because it's easier for jabba to get to a comp then. i wanted to set it up tuesday or wednesday so in case one of us couldn't make it there was time to reschedule, but i see him on almost every day so this should get done.

visitor messaged my opponent like 4 days in a row with no response, now it's going to be almost impossible for me to get a game in because i'm stacked with work every day this week

Activity post, bro fist hasn't logged on since Dec 1st. I VMed him almost two weeks ago to tell him my team was ready, he asked some time... and there we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)