Smogon's Forum Invitational - Finals [Won by GameFAQs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man before this tourney started, I didn't think GameFAQs would be anything... I recognized 2 or 3 of the people on the line-up, and hadn't heard of anybody else. Then I realized that the names listed weren't the Smogon ones, so I clicked on them and really they have quite a line-up. 0.0

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
won, got a burn on his sweeper when it looked like it was going to sweep but it was irrelevant, as the calculations say

gg, and marriland get your shit on ffs

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gliscor and Metagross aint get it but its okay because LITTLE LOVEN will.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
they write big to compensate for something else they have that is small...
Yeah, I'm frequently told that for how amazing and awesome I am my ego isn't nearly as big as it should be, because it should be really huge because I'm just really good.

I (apparently) won. Self-KO Clause was not activated but apparently it does not say in the OP if it should be on or not. I will wait for KGs verdict on this.

EDIT* In other words im not taking a win or a lose - just waiting for a TD to take this

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
It came down to 1-1 and I had to boom for the win, but the self ko clause is not in effect this tournament (check the first post, it was merely on by mistake) So I guess we wait for Kg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)