Smogon's VGC 2012 Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, left a message, opponent hasn't contacted me back, but if you're reading this, I will have a lot of time these next few days.

Won against Cheezeluverem 2-1, gg's. The issue with this, though, is that I changed the team I submitted to the team I used for my battle. I did this whilst forgetting the rules, and would like to know if it is solid basis for disqualification. I can understand that it would be, but I certainly did not alter the team to gain an upper hand on my opponent, simply for general improvements.

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Won against Cheezeluverem 2-1, gg's. The issue with this, though, is that I changed the team I submitted to the team I used for my battle. I did this whilst forgetting the rules, and would like to know if it is solid basis for disqualification. I can understand that it would be, but I certainly did not alter the team to gain an upper hand on my opponent, simply for general improvements.
I think you should be okay, as long as you didn't alter your team in between matches against your opponent.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We've both submitted teams, my opponent failed to show up at the specified time Sunday (he left ~10 minutes before we were scheduled to play and before I could get on). Sending him another VM but activity post just in case.

I've been subded in but laptop doesnt like smogon and wont let me pm or vm atm-fyi Noodlez im still up for battle bro just cant contact you atm ahaha :L

Communicated with Tiffanyy tonight, but technical issues prevented us from battling straight away.

PM'd tourney director to try and get things sorted out.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The round was allowed to continue to allow more matches to finish, and many were. All winners have now been updated, activity calls will be made today and round 2 will go up, this is your last chance to get your matches done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)