Sneak3 v2.0: Round 3 - The Longest Round Ever Again Concludes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
For people who don't want to wait for the site to update I won RBY and GSC 3-0.

gg Kiku.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat gdpt 2-0 in adv but then he signed off without notice so we will either have to finish tomorrow or after I get back which is saturday/sunday. I don't want to prolong it so hopefully it can be done tomorrow.

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok for anyone who didn't watch today I won RBY 2-0, lost GSC 1-0, and won ADV 1-0 against BLJ. GG man; I give you a lot of props though b/c many people didn't think you would do well in RBY and GSC tbh. Very close games all around.

For those that care I won my 2/3 with Lesm, I won RBY 2-0, lost GSC 4-0 and won ADV 3-0. ADV and RBY were critical, me being lucky in RBY helped a lot or Lesm probably would have pushed the win in GSC. ADV was good aswell but prediction was the winner of this one.

go Team Hakuna Matata!

Well I never do good in RBY but this GSC team somehow wins alot, Too bad I couldn't set up Machamp the way I wanted to but my Snorlax setup really helped alot.

I used my newest ''in the works'' team for our r/s battle and everything was going very well for me but Houndoom REALLY messed me up and a small error at the end of the battle but I'll just blame that on the undo button not working fast enough. I was actually going to swap Meta for CBtar but I couldn't find him on my roster and I didn't want to hold you up so I just used what I had.

Good battles.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I just beat Fatum 2-0 in RBY and 5-0 in GSC. He beat me 1-0 in ADV late last week.

= TTS btw

No deadline extensions will be given out this time. I recommend you people start sending PMs and setting up battle times. DQs are no fun.

I had no time get into the PC these days but will be on in the weekend. Also, it says I didn't receive any PMs from you Basics.

btw I will be replacing Clefairy for Sandslash, PMs will be sent to both to insure they get their battles done.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Cerberus and I scheduled our match on Friday, but I haven't seen him the four hours I've been online (8 PM - 12 AM). Then my Internet connection died, and I couldn't get on yesterday. Cerberus when should we fight? I will be on nb by the deadline, which is 10 PM I think.

8 pm would fit me best, 10 pm doesnt fit me. FYI I asked if Lexay could sub me because I am to busy to continue these things, if I am not online at 9 pm, just take the win..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)