Project SS NU Bazaar: Post your teams here!

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:bewear: :copperajah: :dragalge: :talonflame: :rotom-mow: :flygon:
https://pokepast.es/29b3eb8dd38b788b
SD Bear DD Flygon standard

sd chople bear / sr copper / boots tspikes dragalge / offensive utility talonflame / scarf mowtom / dd lum flygon

I spammed this team on ladder a bunch, won this round of nu league with it (along with probably some prior rounds?), and think it's fun and pretty reliable. although you do have a few annoying matchups [offensive waters like starmie/inteleon/smash blastoise if u arent careful, focus blast dragalge] it's generally solid and you have ways to apply pressure of your own as well.

no removal but thats ok tbh! spikes are quite rare. if you prefer to ALWAYS run removal, or want to keep tflame alive after a knock, just throw Defog on tflame (probably over brave bird rather than toxic, bc its ability to slap a toxic on cress is useful in late-game scenarios).

===============
:cresselia: :copperajah: :zoroark: :golisopod: :toxicroak: :flygon:
https://pokepast.es/4682b088f17118d3
Specs Zoroark + spikes!

subcm cress / sr copper / specs zoro / spikes golis / sd croak / scarf flygon

I made this team after talking in NU room like a month ago about Zoroark, a mon which I was pretty negative on; I initially had mienshao > flygon and defensive arcanine > toxicroak, but I didnt have a volt immune + lost to Salazzle, so I reconfigured it to this. This team is definitely cool and fun to use despite not being perfect against a few things defensively (e.g. fire resist Flygon); you need to create your own threats with SD Croak, CMing up early with Cress, etc. Spikes are rly cool right now, especially alongside Cress, since Copper hates taking Spikes. Specs Zoroark is an extremely hard hitter; very underrated, can catch people by surprise (esp. early game and with its coverage moves), and great speed tier. I really like using this one, might lose to some random shit (my NUL opponent almost beat me with Rotom-Fan) but it's enjoyable and threatening!

you can make Cress a different set if needed. golis is double priority move because i believe aqua jet for salazzle is necessary here.

Last edited:
Ayo,
Sirfetchd webs:
:araquanid: :tyrantrum: :Sirfetchd: :Starmie: :arcanine: :golurk:
Ive used this team a lot on ladder recently and ive found it rather fun, its generally rather solid against the metagame. General gameplan here is to get up webs and start breaking, this team can struggle with mienshao but the most of the team is able to trade with it if need be.

Centiskorch + Spikes

Managed to hit 1542 with this team

Screenshot_20210219-202823_Chrome.jpg

:centiskorch: :roserade: :vaporeon: :mudsdale: :braviary: :dhelmise:

Pretty simple team concept, you get spikes up and wear down the opponent's team. Centiskorch is definitely a great mon who is underappreciated. It puts immense pressure against opposing teams once its in, and will always put in work. It is somewhat prediction reliant, but sometimes you just have to predict and pray lol. Vaporeon and muds form a basic defensive core, with spdef dhelmise helping against offensive waters and psychics. While also providing rapid spin support. Braviary prevents/punishes defog and can actually sweep some teams by it's self under right circumstances.

Before anyone says, yes the team's evs are probably not the most optimal. You could probably adjust them according to your own preferences. Some of these evs are just random numbers lol but it's been working so I haven't bothered changing anything.

Here's some replays of the team in action

Shout out to DaniYSB for the shadow claw suggestion on dhelmise, really good improvement.

wuhoodude

Goodbye Bewear
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Used this team to get cress reqs and it's even better now that cress is gone.
:ss/Silvally-Steel::ss/Tyrantrum::ss/Celebi::ss/Ninjask::ss/Xatu::ss/Salazzle:
https://pokepast.es/8566586d2ec29cf6

The main idea for this team is to utilize the support of xatu and pivoting moves to bring in breakers so that ninjask can sweep.

Silvally-Steel provides a switch in to fairy types and defog support. Parting shot is very helpful to pivot out against ground types and fire types directly into celebi or tyrantrum. Tyrantrum is the main breaker that can safely come in with pivoting moves from it's team members. It takes advantage of arcanine in particular when arcanine tries to switch in on silvally-steel or ninjask which just pivot out. Celebi provides stealth rocks for the team and deals with bulky waters or ground types that switch in on silvally-steel, tyrantrum, and ninjask. 40 evs in spdef is so that +2 ice beam from blastoise has less than a 50% chance to ohko from full. Kasib berry prevents rock polish golurk from the 6-0. Ninjask is the cleaner and usually always the best lead as it can uturn out into xatu against a bulky threat. With magic bounce support from xatu and defog from silvally-steel, ninjask can safely run no item to boost acrobatics. It has a little more speed than the smogon set to outspeed talonflame. Xatu provides amazing support for this team as it denies rocks from bronzong, mudsdale, and copperajah and pivot out with teleport. With rocky helmet and heat wave, it is able to chip copper down for ninjask. 104 speed evs is to outspeed max speed sirfetch'd. Finally we have focus sash salazzle that takes advantage of the anti-hazard support and can function as a revenge killer if needed and is able to wear down diancie for ninjask.

Last edited:
Acid Armor Goodra Balance

(click on sprites for pokepast)

It was funny spamming this during my NUL run.Goodra main issue with his mains sets are the amount of prediction needed for low reward (specs :puke:) or lacking coverage and firepower ("assault vest" ).Thanks to acid armor goodra became a potent win-condition and also being able to use his high special defense to set up on almost every passive mon and even someones with offensive presence (non invested copperajah can't destroy sub after 2 AA) while gaining some defensive utility (checks salazzle,starmie,mowtom).It works like old meta iron defense duraludon but better spdef to tank both sides.
The rest of the team provides support to weaken fairies who otherwise wall this set .Sirfetch'd even became more scarier with cresselia ban and benefit from the lack of fighting reisist rn.Adamant with leek can lure choice band and catch fairys off-guard (most notably diancie with steel wing).It can be bringed easily with yawn support from uxie one of our relevant fighting resist rn also provides rocks ,scarf braviary and steelvally.These latters carry toxic to prevent recovery mons winning pp stalling vs goodra (ie mantine,gastrodon).Vaporeon is a staple to prevent being 6-0 by any hail team.Then there is steelvally,being immune to toxic spikes make it a great defogger against dragalge and good check to future sight articuno.

Claydol.gif78512f568dc291c1ba186f8ac3877905.gifView attachment 326173771_Sprite.gifAerodactyl-AttackAnimation-XY-3.gif766_Sprite.gifpaste
This team is based around claydol. This team is not good so dont expect to win. All of the other pokemon are just made to weaken the opponents pokemon so claydol can sweep. Claydol is the main pokemon, but its set (cosmec power btw) almost never works : ( Sylveon is just an overall cleric for the team so claydol wont get worn down by status. Arcanine is a defensive pivot that can check copperajah well. Pyukumuku is just a lord that u cannot disrespec or u get stalled by it. Aero works as a suicude lead, but also an option for flying types. Lastly, Passimian works as a scarfer for the team so it wont get destroyed by things.

Attachments

Corthius

diehard hockey fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 326170View attachment 326172View attachment 326173View attachment 326187View attachment 326188View attachment 326189paste
This team is based around claydol. This team is not good so dont expect to win. All of the other pokemon are just made to weaken the opponents pokemon so claydol can sweep. Claydol is the main pokemon, but its set (cosmec power btw) almost never works : ( Sylveon is just an overall cleric for the team so claydol wont get worn down by status. Arcanine is a defensive pivot that can check copperajah well. Pyukumuku is just a lord that u cannot disrespec or u get stalled by it. Aero works as a suicude lead, but also an option for flying types. Lastly, Passimian works as a scarfer for the team so it wont get destroyed by things.
Not going over the team, but the pokepaste link does not work.

Future Sight + Illusion Core
:articuno_galar: :toxicroak: :zoroark: :copperajah: :comfey: :flygon:
I made this team around Future Sight G-Articuno, firstly I thought about using Sirfetch'd, but for Arctovish reasons, I decided to use Toxicroak. Toxicroak deal with Copperajah and dark types, making it difficult to enter in Future Sight. In addition, Zoroark handles Bronzong and have an incredible synergy with Toxicroak. Copperajah is the best hazard setter and handles fairy types. Comfey can Defog, be a status control and wall a choice locked Sirfetch'd. Finally, Flygon is a great scarfer, handles Tyrantrum and complete Fairy + Dragon + Steel core.

DD Zoroark

Literally just wanted to do a stupid boosting set using Illusion shenanigans with the new scary drop, Entei. That was the extent of care and planning that went into this team, scarf G-Cuno rounds out the offensive core nicely IMO and the defensive backbone seems to be a fairly solid choice. Just win from t1 with dumb boosts or big Entei hits. Zoroark's coverage move is flexible

night daze is fun

syke

https://pokepast.es/c0a30e4dc5b58b56

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
:kingdra: :copperajah: :rotom-mow: :talonflame: :sylveon: :sandaconda:

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Focus Energy
- Draco Meteor
- Surf

Copperajah @ Leftovers
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 156 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Brick Break
- Stone Edge

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Talonflame @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Def / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Toxic
- Defog

Sylveon @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Mystical Fire

Sandaconda @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Coil
- Rest
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Made this after being annoyed at Screens HO one too many times. Kingdra is just a generally pretty great mon atm, taking about 20% from Sacred Fire, easily setting up on non-Roar Vapo, and, once you get the crit boost, letting you beat down Screens Offense pretty well. Copperajah continues that theme with a Hslam/Brick Break/Edge moveset letting it damage enemy Copper for about 50% and deny Screens. Rotom-Mow and Defog Tflame continue the theme of just being very reliable mons, with Tflame sorta checking enemy Copper, taking a bit of pressure off my own Copper. Sylveon is the generic fighting check here, as Tflame can't do it alone, and Sandaconda is a sorta memey pick that means I can take on Dino. This team is far from perfect, and notably is sorta horrid vs offensive Grasses (literally all of them). Hence it being here rather than me trying to sub it to samples or something.

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:raichu-alola: :pincurchin: :sceptile: :hitmonlee: :comfey: :Blastoise:

The import is in the sprites. This is a pretty standard Electric Terrain HO team. I posted a version of this last week in the old NP thread, and now that Gastrodon and Golisopod are gone, this team does wonders. Hitmonlee and Sceptile are standard Unburden Sweepers that can take out a huge chunk of the metagame. Comfey and Blastoise are offensive walls, while Blastoise can do a lot more damage and threatens much more and is not shut down by Steels. Raichu-A is your obvious ET sweeper, fast, strong, Rising Voltage, enough said. Pincurchin is there because, well, it easily sets up ET.

'Sup, friends. Here's some great new teams I've been playing around with and have had great success. Hope y'all give them a try!

:arctozolt: :arctovish: :starmie: :silvally: :decidueye: :hitmonlee:
Hail:
https://pokepast.es/277208ecff5823b0

The arctos continue to dominate despite the Snow Warning ban, although with much more specific support needed. Manual hail is definitely one of the most fun hyper-offensive playstyles out there and I encourage everyone to try it out!
Starmie is the premier Hail setter thanks to its speed tier and access to Rapid Spin support as well as Teleport for slow switches, while regular Silvally provides a bulkier Hail setter with access to an extremely powerful Explosion to weaken checks and get the fossils in safely.

:gigalith: :bronzong: :toxicroak: :sylveon: :flygon: :rotom-mow:
AV Gigalith:
https://pokepast.es/9261cd52023cae84

Gigalith is a premier defensive pokémon right now, being able to check the likes of Entei and Salazzle reliably. Assault Vest allows it to mantain offensive pressure while keeping outstanding special bulk. Furthermore, Sylveon forms a great defensive core by giving Heal Bell and Wish support. Bronzong also complements it extremely well defensively.
For the more offensive part of the team, Toxicroak decimantes common Vaporeon + Steel type cores, Flygon provides speed control and defensive utility and Rotom-Mow provides Defog support and great breaking/momentum-grabbing capabilities.

:entei: :bronzong: :hitmonlee: :vaporeon: :flygon: :rotom-mow:
Choice Specs Entei:
https://pokepast.es/43bf9672a3a0a05d

My favourite Entei set is the lure Choice Specs set, bopping common switch-ins like the rising Qwilfish. It is also very fun to just click Eruption with our budget Typhlosion. The rest of the team is a standard defensive core of Bronzong + Vaporeon + Flygon, which provides outstanding defensive utility, with extra Rotom-Mow backup and Hitmonlee providing amazing wallbreaking utility and speed control.

:archeops: :indeedee-f: :starmie: :sceptile: :hitmonlee: :articuno-galar:
Psychic Terrain HO:
https://pokepast.es/4e779f9ad8336ca2

Just click buttons with this easy to manouver team! Archeops is our lead, with Indeedee providing the terrain and even more breaking potential. Starmie is just extremely hard to check right now and, coupled with sweepers like Sceptile and Hitmonlee, it is easy to weaken each other's checks and break through even the most sturdiest of teams! The odd ball of the team is probably Articuno-Galar, but it provides anti-Defog support thanks to Competitive and it also looks fabulous!

Katy

Banned deucer.
Arctozolt And Friends Feat. Salazzle And Rotom In The Cut And DD Flygon!

:Bronzong: :Flygon: :Salazzle: :Arctozolt: :Mantine: :Rotom-Mow:
Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Body Press
- Toxic

Flygon @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Throat Chop

Salazzle (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Corrosion
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic
- Knock Off

Arctozolt @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpA / 240 Spe
Naive Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Icicle Crash
- Bolt Beak
- Stomping Tantrum

Mantine @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Roost
- Air Slash

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Trick
this team is built with 4 attacks heavy-duty boots arctozolt which gains support froem its friends in mantine, as this can check dangerous pokemon such as sirfetchd for it. flygon can help as offensive measure against fire-types such as arcanine and salazzle and is terrifying after a dragon dance boost. rotom-mow is the speed control on this team and can cripple walls with tricking them a choice scarf onto them. bronzong checks tyrantrum and psychic-types such as arcticuno-galar, moreover it can check threats such as dragalge due to its great overall bulk, meanwhile salazzle can dish out toxics and put every pokemon on a timer to pressure opposing teams that way.

have fun trying out this team.

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Glastrier HO
:aerodactyl: :xatu: :glastrier: :decidueye: :salazzle: :blastoise:

Easy HO team just in time for the suspect :) HO in NU is pretty formulaic at this point, and each new shift or ban adds some complexity or changes to the strat. This team adds Glastrier as a stallbreaker / balancebreaker using the bulky SD set. The spread here is bulky enough so that Vaporeon's Scald is unable to break Substitute, and the rest of the EVs are dumped into Speed + a Jolly nature to outspeed uninvested Vaporeons. Right now, most of the ladder is unprepared for this set, as Vaporeons and defensive Sylveons are all slower than this Glastrier. In the near future, I can see more Vaporeons creeping Jolly Glastrier, but for now this set is devastating. Even without this matchup, screens makes Glastrier unkillable.

The rest of the team revolves around supporting Glastrier and abusing the excessive entry hazard prevention support. Lead Aerodactyl is the first part of stopping opposing Stealth Rock with the security of Taunt + Focus Sash. Rock Blast is for other sash leads and EQ is to potentially chip Copperajah for your Blastoise. Xatu is the second support, and it's a set I pretty much stole right from LC's Natu lol. Dualscreens + Teleport is standard, but no one is expecting Thunder Wave, which is awesome support for the sweepers. Focus Sash Salazzle is a great deterrent for walls, and sometimes it's used mid-game as a revenge killer and saved late-game to clean; that Focus Sash is vital, and often gives the opp a false sense of security. Decidueye helps because the team needs priority and something to setup on Choice Scarf Rotom-M. Substitute + Dark Pulse Blastoise is an HO staple, and this set also really enjoys how the team supports it by targeting Vaporeon and outhaxing checks with full paralysis + flinch + miss odds.

Edit: For official tour games, and what is really just a better team, try this version with Sub Bravairy: https://pokepast.es/81efd64e3393fef6

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Mono-Choice HO
:sirfetch :starmie: :decidueye: :comfey: :flygon: :goodra:
https://pokepast.es/5e11df2800a3bf9a

Didn't think I'd ever be motivated to post another one of these but... I like my gimmicks and weird teams. This is about as weird as you can get while still remaining somewhat viable. Mono-choice is probably my favorite variant of HO, both to build and to play with, but they tend to not be very viable. Sirfetch'd and Decidueye are the primary physical/special breakers here, with Flygon and Starmie providing backup plus some invaluable switch-in opportunities for either. Goodra is one of the better cleaners here, since it both has coverage, a mid-game nuke, and plenty of bulk for early/mid-game shenanigans. Comfey is a bit of dead weight most games, but it's there as fodder/back-up revenge killer/knock off soaker and all-round just a safe switch in for most mons. It's not particularly strong, but it does the job.

As expected, Wish-Tecting is plenty annoying for this team but there's honestly not much you can do about it. Starmie has Trick to potentially break one Wishpasser, but for teams with multiple there's not much to do except play better. This team is also a bit Fairy weak so Sylveon is a bit annoying, but it's theoretically possible to overwhelm it with Deci + Starmie. This can probably be improved some, but it has been working out pretty well when I've tested it. I need to be pretty on point to maintain momentum, but that's usually a given with this type of team.

jellicent stall

:sylveon: :jellicent: :bronzong: :pyukumuku: :talonflame: :guzzlord:

Hi friends. I noticed there's not many stall teams on this bazaar (probably for the better), so wanted to post a stall team that I had success with recently for reqs. The key player here is jellicent, being a nuisance to many teams that are not prepared for it. Many bulky teams hate the combination of taunt and wisp, making jelli really good in the current meta, especially with glastrier. The spread in particular outspeeds 16 speed mantine, which is useful for blocking toxics and getting faster recovers.

The rest of the team is a standard stall build. Guzzlord has 164 speed to outspeer weakened sylveons and diancies after some chip, with knock and dragon tail being really annoying for many teams. It as the defensive purpose as a ghost check, starmie check, celebi check and also a rotom-c check, as well as checking many more Pokemon. Talonflame and sylveon are great support for guzzlord, able to defend against fighters like sirfetch'd while also providing valuable utility in defog and heal bell. Bronzing is the main tyrantrum switch-in for the team, being able to stomach a hit and set up stealth rocks or threaten status. Pyukumuku is the unaware wall and walls many set-up sweepers such as the very scary blastoise.

There's many threats the team needs to be on the lookout for, though. The primary ones being strong special attackers such as goodra, dragalge, and exploud who will all just like run over the team with correct predictions/chip. Teams with a magic bounce user can also be annoying, especially for pyukumuku who cannot click block in these scenarios. Usually the game plan for these Pokemon is to hope they are choiced locked and try to pp stall their main damaging moves, such as draco meteor/ boomburst. Also try to pressure them with rocks and status, even a wisp goes a long way. As with magic bounce users, just try to predict well with your mons and don't stay in with pyuk if you think they are gonna switch out.

Last edited:

wuhoodude

Goodbye Bewear
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
:Shuckle::Arctozolt::Decidueye::Braviary::Starmie::Tyrantrum:
https://pokepast.es/22f71c4e8229f5ac

I got reqs for the glastrier suspect with this webs team. Dracozolt is really scary under webs and threatens mantine if it tries to come in to defog. It also comes in versus xatu that tries to deny hazards from shuckle. Hydro pump does a good chunk against arcanine, and stomping tantrum lets it hit a random wish lightning rod togedemaru (which I've ran into). Decidueye is a nice spin blocker and has priority for scarf flygon. Braviary is great to punish defog from flygon. It has enough speed for adamant tyrantrum outside of webs. This also outspeeds lo starmie if webs are up. My own starmie gets a fun boost with power herb meteor beam. Lastly I have scarf tyrantrum as my cleaner, which takes advantage of dracozolt weakening ground and steels for it.

:toxicroak: :blastoise: :sandslash-alola: :talonflame: :heliolisk: :weezing:
Team Pokepaste

My newest team, Toxic Spikes, revolves around Toxicroak and the entry hazards of Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Toxicroak is the star of the team, and the set is the Swords Dance. Shell Smash Blastoise is here because it is a dangerous setup sweeper mon and greatly appreciates Toxicroak being able to break through Vaporeon and Copperajah cores. Sandslash-Alola is for setting up Spikes, while being able to clear away hazards with Rapid Spin and crippling mons with Knock Off and Toxic. Talonflame is for utility and can switch in on predicted ground type move, being able to punish physical wallbreakers like Sirfetch'd, healing with Roost, and using U-Turn to bring in another teammate. Heliolisk is scarfed for speed control and outspeeds +2 Blastoise and threatens it. Weezing is for another ground immunity and can force chip damage on physical wallbreakers like Sirfetchd and choice locked Flygon if it's locked into a move like Dragon Claw. It can recover some HP with Pain Split, Taunt mons that are slower, and sets up Toxic Spikes.

A few things:
Should I keep Sandslash-Alola for a Spikes setter or replace it with Garboder or Qwilfish? I do like Sandslash-Alola's psychic resistance, however.
Should I use Earthquake, Sucker Punch, or Knock Off for Toxicroak's last move?

So yeah, there you have it. I hope this team does you good.

Last edited:

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
:sirfetch:arcanine::zoroark::bronzong::rotom-mow::dragalge:
The title of this team is mostly a joke, but when I built it, council chat had been recently discussing Leek Sirfetch'd in comparison to Choice Band and why some of us believed the former to be better. At that point, my only experience had been using Choice Band, which I had found to be somewhat lacking because it still felt just weak enough to not be something I'd want to use too often, but Leek felt like a nice change. There's less raw power, but the ability to switch moves---not locking into First Impression is big---and break through Mudsdale with critical hits is really good, and you still retain much of the raw power Sirfetch'd is known for. I paired it with several pivots---two of them the premier slow pivots of NU in Arcanine and Dragalge---and Nasty Plot Zoroark, which is supposed to clean games (it never does). Lastly, Rotom-C is one of the tier's best revenge killers and helps dissuade offensive Water-types from trying their bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)