[Standard] Animated Movie Mafia [Game Over! Live Action Movies Win!]

I know I'm silenced and I'm going to get godkilled for posting this, but I'm doomed anyway and I might as well give Dreamworks and Disney the opportunity to lynch a major threat. This is StevenSnype's role PM, which my inspector gave me at the beginning of the cycle.
Dear StevenSnype,
You are Ratatouille.

A 2007 Pixar film about a rat who becomes a chef, stunning the food critics worldwide, even one who has never tasted anything good in his career even though he’s like 600 years old.

Once every three cycles, starting on Cycle 2 (This means Cycles 2, 5, 8, 11, etc.), you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - poisoning <user>’s food.” <User> will die of poison.

You are allied with Pixar. You win if Pixar eliminates all opposing factions.
Everyone lynch StevenSnype. Fuck tiger.

Intermission

"HAHA SUCKERS CAN'T GET ME NOW!" shouts Staraptor Call.

He was Madagascar.

polelover44 said:
Dear Staraptor Call,
you are Madagascar.

A 2005 Dreamworks film about a lion, a hippopotamus, a giraffe, and a zebra who escape the zoo and live in the wild with the dancing lemurs, you were nominated for quite a few awards including Best Animation. Despite the fact that you received a 55% rating from critic reviews, most of the critics actually found you either excellent or terrible, with the reviews varying greatly in between the two.

Each cycle, you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - give <user> Melman’s pills”. <User> will be so high that he will fail to complete an action that cycle. This does not work on lynch votes.

You are allied with Dreamworks. You win if Dreamworks eliminates all opposing factions.

It is still Cycle 1. 1 hour until deadline.

So user zorbees was walking home with his groceries when he spotted a dead body. "Oh my god!" he said, "There's a bullet hole in her motherfucking head!"

It was Yeti.
Yeti was The Lion King

polelover44 said:
Dear Yeti,
You are The Lion King

The 1994 Disney film and most successful adaption of William Shakespeare’s Hamlet to date, grossing $783,841,776 to a budget of $45,000,000.

Once every three cycles starting Cycle 3 (that means Cycles 3,6,9,12, etc.), you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - hunting <user>.” <User> will die.

You are allied with Disney. You win if Disney eliminates all opposing factions.

Zorbees was all "OMGWTFBBQWAT!" and he called the police.

When they arrived, zorbees was dead with 5 empty bottles of scotch lying by him. He drank himself to death.

zorbees was Shark Tale.

polelover44 said:
Dear zorbees,
you are Shark Tale.

A 2004 Dreamworks film about a fish who is always thinking up get-rich-quick schemes which always fail, you received a worse box office reception than most Dreamworks films. You are now back with a vengeance.

Each cycle, you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - tell <user1> that he can get his money from <user2>”. Because <user1> wants his money, he will be forced to vote for <user2> the next cycle. Neither user can be yourself.

You are allied with Dreamworks. You win if Dreamworks eliminates all opposing factions.

The police looked at theangryscientist. "IT WAS YOU!" screamed Officer Dogfish44. "Any last words?" asked Quagsires, Blue Tornado, and wickdaggler at the same time.

"FUCK THE POLICE!"
theangryscientist was Megamind.

polelover44 said:
Dear theangryscientist,
you are Megamind.

A 2010 Dreamworks film about a villain who must turn hero to save the city from a new villain you created because you wanted him to be a hero because the old hero retired but you thought he died, you received positive reviews from critics, a feat rarely accomplished by a movie.

You have no action. However, because your main character is a villain, your vote counts as -1.

It is now Cycle 2. Cycle 2 ends in 48 hours at 11:00 AM on Saturday, February 26th or when all actions are in AND majority is reached.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What the FUCK pole? Ignore the shit of my pm? What the fuck happened to the rule about stealth lynches? There was a CLEAR majority against someone, you even called it, he is the only one who should have died.

Fuck.

Well for those who aren't ready to call GG, and because apparently EVERYONE knows my role anyway.

Dear vonFiedler,
You are The Road to El Dorado

The 2000 Dreamworks film, you are about two swindlers who get their hands on a map to the fabled city of gold, El Dorado. Despite having one the highest Dreamworks budgets for years, you are still the lowest grossing Dreamworks movie ever made.

Each cycle, you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with "Cycle X - Divert <user1> to <user2>." As <user1> is in El Dorado, you will save the lost city by redirecting all night actions aimed at them to <user2> instead.

So now I'll be hooked every night, but we are down 3 and need a leader. 3 Dreamworks are dead! You should not be trying to lynch or kill us. The first leader to contact me for an alliance, be it Disney or Pixar, I will help you lynch the other one.

Any dws I haven't talked to yet, contact me.

Good grief. Fucking disgraceful.

I decided that the rule about stealth lynches (and in fact the term "stealth lynch") only really applies to a game in which a single faction controls the majority, and in which the lynch is that faction's only way of removing the other factions. This is decidedly not the case in this game. Any faction can remove others without use of the lynch and, because no one faction NEEDS the lynch, no one faction controls the lynch. Staraptor Call tried a Fuck Tiger, and it backfired when Pixar lynched TAS. I had promised some of SCall's teammates a grace period, and I was still waiting on at least one action. So, majority did not mean the end of the cycle/locking of votes. The lynch could still have changed, the "grace period" I gave was only in case all the actions came in before it was up (which they didn't).

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
No, stealth lynching matters because of time zone issues. And why did scall's godkilling himself fail? TIMEZONE ISSUES. And when was it ever said that this rule had been changed?

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This "stealth lynch" only occured because no host was online at the time SCall killed himself, if there was then it's mostlikely the lynch would have went the same.

SC's attempt was more of a stealth than anything even. Him killing himself before majority was called clearly nullified every vote before his.(There was no specific rule decided for this, but pole already made a decision)

If the SC lynch wasn't going to be stopped, neither was the other one. Also if c had discussed this with the hosts beforehand then he could have avoid this situation, but alas he didn't.(as far as I know...)

This "stealth lynch" only occured because no host was online at the time SCall killed himself, if there was then it's mostlikely the lynch would have went the same.

SC's attempt was more of a stealth than anything even. Him killing himself before majority was called clearly nullified every vote before his.(There was no specific rule decided for this, but pole already made a decision)

If the SC lynch wasn't going to be stopped, neither was the other one. Also if c had discussed this with the hosts beforehand then he could have avoid this situation, but alas he didn't.(as far as I know...)
When I logged on, I saw a PM from him explaining his reasons for godkilling himself, but it had already been done, so there wasn't so much discussion as "just a heads-up I'm doing this" PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)