Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha, you caught me Empoleon Guru. ;) I always screw up somewhere when I type out a long post... I also usually tend to somehow contradict myself. >_>
I made sure to fix D/P to Advance shortly after I posted in the last line. I guess you got a ss while I was doing that and that's why it turned out that way...? "Yoshitoshi became confused!" "Yoshitoshi hurt himself in confusion!"

Thanks for the comments Ganny and Pimplup. :)

Btw, awesome job on Grumphish Ganny!

Thank you, you two.. n_n
I will be free for the past two days.. :/ So if anybody has any requests, I'm willing to take a shot at it.

Coconut's first request.. It isn't as awesome as my other ones, I don't think.. ;;

EDIT, second request.. It r hard.. D: I didn't feel like doing omastar's spikes on the shell, so I guess it's a omayte/bastodion splice?

the first. terrible. that is all.
the second. it looks good, but the angle of the face spikes just looks weird.
you should remove the spikes on the face, replacing them with a bit of black and some red eyes.

the first. terrible. that is all.
the second. it looks good, but the angle of the face spikes just looks weird.
you should remove the spikes on the face, replacing them with a bit of black and some red eyes.
Geez Louis.. P: You try doing an Ivysaur/Breloom/Giratina mix. What's so bad about it?

If you're talking about the 'teeth', I can't really work with it, seeing as how it was part of the base.. But here's without the things that like stick out:

I'll probably work with it tomorrow also.. I have nothing else to do, really. :/

Used the random Pokemon sprite generator, fused, and this is what I got:

The wings were partially scratched in some areas. I also added an extra shade to outline some areas that lacked a bit.

ganny, the colors are bad, and there isn't much going on.

yoshitoshi, i made that sprite, and mine looked almost exaactly like that same one 0-0.

Yeah. Basically Pikachu + Spoink. I was going to enter this in a sprite contest for YouTube, but then the rules were I had to use five sprites, including Spoink. And I'm not used to adding more than three Pokemon to somthing as tiny as Spoink. >.>

Oh snapz. It has a Light Ball! Double Attack + Sp.Attack, ftw?

ganny, the colors are bad, and there isn't much going on.

yoshitoshi, i made that sprite, and mine looked almost exaactly like that same one 0-0.
Unfortunately, Giratina's colors are of only 2 shades, disregarding outlines, unlike most which have 3 or 4. I didn't feel like getting myself something else to recolor with. P: Also, I couldn't scratch on wings because of Bulbasaur's pose. All three pokemon had different body types so there's not much I could do.

I could possibly add on another leg to add more Giratina.. But not much else. I'll redo if Coconut doesn't like them.. -yawns-

I can't remember if I posted this before o.o
shedninja/gallade, tell mehow it looks, this is my first attempt at combining

I can't remember if I posted this before o.o
shedninja/gallade, tell mehow it looks, this is my first attempt at combining
look dude, i see right behind past your posts. you're striving for attention and popularity. you are aware that you posted that before, but you just want people to see it again and compliment it again.

look dude, i see right behind past your posts. you're striving for attention and popularity. you are aware that you posted that before, but you just want people to see it again and compliment it again.
THIS.

Also, stop putting "o.o" at the end of every fucking post. It's not cute, it just makes you look foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)