T-Lukke's Art Thread

Lukke_And_Umi.jpg

Above image is original, do noT stEal!!1 based on one of Calvin and Hobbes book covers

Hello there! :) Long-time lurker around Smogon's forums who finally decided to join.
Art lover and student, also interested to work with games and comics.

Been playing Showdown and reading the dex analysis and a few articles for a long time. Started wandering around the forums a bit after the M-Ray ban/AG creation thread, which was quite something. Since then, I wanted to become a competitive Pokemon player yet I still can't even remember all types effectiveness/weaknesses D:.
That said, I kept wondering where all those lovely arts on articles and threads came from. And, well... Here's where I ended up, hahah~

I don't draw too much Pokemon stuff, but here's a silly comic strip I did and my recent workshop arts:
And my works, which usually revolves around anthro characters (aka, furries):
Tarke_Commission_Small.jpgRodrick_Whitemage.jpgElisa_Concept.jpgPigs_Fox.jpgRanno.jpgArtwork - Bubble Wrap.jpg
Bowser_Day.jpgLinHu_And_Liao.jpgLikulau_And_Liao.jpgLiounz.jpgGift - Orion Knight.jpg
Fanart - Smooth McGroove.jpgFashionista.jpgUT_1.jpgUT_2.jpgEmboar.jpg
All my works are at my DeviantArt gallery.
I probably won't be around here that much, but I'm glad to have contributed a bit and very thankful with the warm receptions!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's always good to see that the Smeargle Studio constantly expands its manifold artistic repertoire by attracting new incredibly talented artists and by making it easy for them to integrate themselves.

Feel free to come and go as you please. Your contributions were highly appreciated thus far and we're looking forward to seeing more works from you in the future whenever you have the time again to swing by in order to say "Hi".

Until then, I wish you nothing but the best of luck! Keep up the great work.

Updating~

First, I wanted to thank you people again for being so welcoming! Coming here has been a pleasure and I'm glad I could help the site with my arts, as few as they have been. I didn't elaborate on the "won't be around here much" part before to keep it short, but besides all the usual daily stuff, the commissions I work with my other community already keeps me pretty busy. Then add that I'm way more introvert than I should be and I feel like I should apologize for the lack interaction, hahahah

Still, I'll try doing what I can. Now for the arts I did for the site and a few other works I did in the meantime:
Cycling:
Poke_3.jpg
Low Chances:
Poke_4.jpg
Note: the "Low Chances" comic got me my first Daily Deviantion on DeviantArt. Omfg, I almost flipped!!
Sparring Partners (Commission):
Tarke_Singarti.jpg
A Comfy Ride (Commission):
Ross_Rex.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)